Do you need JSS3 Basic Education Certificate Examination BECE Mathematics Past Questions and Answer? Do you want to download Junior WAEC Mathematics Objective and Theory Questions and Answer.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all BECE Mathematics objective and Theory past question & answer till date.
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that candidate that who uses Junior WAEC Mathematics Past Questions Paper to prepare for Basic Certificate Examination BECE is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
- 1 Summary Benefit of the BECE Past Questions – Junior WAEC
- 2 How to get BECE Past Questions – All Subjects
- 3 Read/Download BECE Past Questions for Mathematics Free Online
Summary Benefit of the BECE Past Questions – Junior WAEC
- Pointer to Area of Concentration.
- Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
- Predict the outcome of the upcoming exam question.
- Let one know if he/she has adequately prepared for the exam.
- Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
How to get BECE Past Questions – All Subjects
How to Get the Basic Education Certificate Examination Past Questions and Answers for Mathematics or any other subjects do the following.
- Make a Call
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
- Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer or Direct Bank Deposit.
- After Payment
send us the following
Name of Product Paid for:
Valid email address.
- DELIVERY ASSURANCE
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us.
Read/Download BECE Past Questions for Mathematics Free Online
Ministry of Basic Education
2019 Basic Education Certificate Examination
Attempt all Question
You are advised to work completely on your own
BECE Mathematics Objective Question 2018 Extract
15. Each interior angle of a regular polygon is 2y + 36o. If each exterior angle of the polygon is 2y, find the value of y.
16. The pie chart shows the proportion of the cost of producing a television set. The total cost of production is N 18,000.00. Use the pie chart to answer Question 16 and 17. What fraction of total cost is spent on labour?
17. Find the difference between the cost of labour and materials.
18. Factorize: 12p2q – 9q2
A. 3(4p2 -3q)
B. pq(4p2 -3q)
C. pq (12p – 9q)
D. 3q (4p2 – 3q)
19. Which of the following figures does not have a line of symmetry?
20. Simplify 1 1/2 + 2 1/2 x 3/4 – 1/2
A. 3 3/4
B. 3 1/4
C. 2 3/4
D. 1 3/4
21. Evaluate 0.6721 x 0.0261 and express your answer in standard form.
A. 1754x 104
22. The bearing of a town Q from a town P is 045o. Find the bearing of P from Q.
23. Express 4.34 x 10-3 in decimal.
24.If the average of 5, 8, b, 9 and 4 is 7. Find the value of b.
27. If x is an acute angle and tan x = 5/12, evaluate sin x
28. Express the true bearing 1960 as a compass bearing.
29. Find the L.C.M of 8 and 9.
30. Round off 0.0625 to 3 decimal places.
31. Simplify ((-2) X (+2)) / (-6)
32. Find the size of the lettered angle in the figure below.
33. Solve 2 (x+15) = 18
34. What is the coefficient of x and y = 6x -1?
35.Which of the following are Pythagorean triples?
I. (3,4,5) II. (5,12,13) III.(8,13,17)
A. I only
B. II only
C. J and II only
D. II and III only
36.The volume of a cone of height hand base radius r is given by:
A 1/3 πrh
B. 1/3 πr2h
37. A cone is 8cm high and has base diameter of 12cm. Its slant height is….
BECE Maths Theory Questions 2018 Extract
SECTION B (THEORY)
1.(a) Simplify the following: 5 3/4 – 2 7/8 + 1 1/2
1.(b) Calculate the Area of the trapezium using
2. Solve graphically this pair of simultaneous equation.
x + y =
Using the value of x from -2 to +3 and scale of 1cm = on both axis.
3.Use number lines to draw graphs of the solutions of the following:
(a) x + 5/2 > 0
(b) 9 > 1 -2x
4.A bag contain 20 red, 15 yellow and 25 blue balls. Uncle K takes one ball from the bag. Find the probability that the ball is:
(d) Red or yellow
5.(a) Find the LCM of 18e2x, e2t and y3.
5.(b) In a class of 45 students, there are 12 girls. What percentage of the girls are in the class?
Click Below to Join our Facebook Page
BECE PAST QUESTION DOWNLOAD
Junior WAEC Mathematics objectives Answers 2018