Do you need JSS3 Basic Education Certificate Examination BECE Basic Science and Technology BST Past Questions and Answer
Do you want to download Junior WAEC BST and Theory Questions and Answer.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all BECE BST objective and Theory past question and answer till date.
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that candidate that who uses Junior WAEC Basic Science and Technology Past Questions Paper to prepare for Basic Certificate Examination BECE is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
Summary Benefit of the BST BECE Past Questions – Junior WAEC
Pointer to Area of Concentration.
Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
Predict the outcome of the upcoming exam question.
Let one know if he/she has adequately prepared for the exam.
Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
How to Get BECE Past Questions – All Subjects
How to get Basic Education Certificate Examination Past Questions and Answer for Basic Science and Technology or any other BECE subjects.
Below are the steps to follow to download your copy of the past JSS3 Promotional Examination questions.
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to received your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g BECE Past Questions BST
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
What Others are downloading: BECE Past Questions for all Subjects
Download BECE BST Past Questions for Junior WAEC
Ministry of Basic Education
2019 Basic Education Certificate Examination
Attempt all Question
You are advised to work completely on your own
INSTRUCTION: From the options lettered A-D, choose the word that is correctly used to fill in the blank spaces.
BECE BST Objectives Questions 2019 Extract
1 ……is a material used as electrical insulators.
2. Parallelogram with an area of 8cm2 and given height of 4cm2, calculate the base.
3. Machines that operate mainly with fluid are
4. The product made by combining two or more metallic elements is
A. an Aluminum.
B. an Alloy.
C. a Brass.
D. a Bronze.
5. Belt drives are driven by aid…
6. In a car gear system, the least number of teeth is found in gear
7. One of the following is a method of wood conversion.
A. Defect sawing
B. Line sawing
C. Straight sawing
D. Tangential sawing
8. An example of sanitary fitting in a building is
9. An example of natural defect is
10. Metals are classified into pure metals and…..
B. carbon steel.
C. ferrous metals.
D. non-ferrous metals.
11. Pig iron contains….. as impurity.
12. Motions are classified into….types.
13. The machine used in banks for financial transaction is referred to as
A. Automated Teller Machine.
B. Automation Teller Machine.
C. Automating Teller Method.
D. Automated Teller Mechanical.
14. Which of the following persons is a Nigerian role model in mechanical engineering?
A. Dr. Philip Emeagwali
C. Dr. ChinwaAchebe
15. Which of these is used as head protection device in workshop.
16. The wood obtained from deciduous tree is called….
B. Mahogany wood.
17. Which of the following is one example of non- ferrous metal?
18. Tile used for walls and floors in building is a product from
19. Which of the following is a drug control agency?
20. Which of the following is a natural drug?
Essay Questions on Basic Science and Technology
SECTION B (THEORY)
INSTRUCTION: Answer all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Write short note on the following:
a. Equilateral triangle
b. Isosceles triangle
2 a. State five (5) characteristics of living things,
b. In a tabular form, classify the following living and non living matter;
Books, Pencils, Man, Table, Rat, Grass, Dog, Elephant, Soil, Housefly, Stone, Beads, Goat, Water, Ants, Biro, Rocks, Tree.
3 a. What is computer ethics.
b. List three computer room management ethics.
4 a. Define Physical fitness,
b. State four importance of physical fitness.
Junior WAEC BST Objective Answers 2019
BECE BST Past Questions And Answers,
BST Objective Questions For BECE,
Junior WAEC BST Past Questions,
Past Questions For BECE BST,