Download Basic 9/ JSS 3/ Junior WAEC / BECE Religion and National Values Past Questions Here.
are you writing the BECE in June/July also know as Junior WAEC?
If yes, you need the BECE National Values Past Questions and Answers, theory as well as Objective to enhance your preparatory skill in readiness to the exam.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all Religion and National Values Past Questions (Object and Theory) from inception of the subject – till date.
Table of Contents
- 1 National Values for Junior Secondary School.
- 2 Subjects in National Values.
- 3 National Values Objective Question
- 4 National Values Theory Question
- 5 How to Download BECE National Values Past Questions and Answers (pdf).
National Values for Junior Secondary School.
Our research has confirm that, candidate who uses National Values Past Questions to prepare for RNV BECE Examination is 10x better than those who do not.
Subjects in National Values.
Religion and National Values is the umbrella embracing the previous autonomous subjects like Civic Education, Security Education and Social Studies.
National Values Objective Question
SECTION A (OBJECTIVE)
INSTRUCTION: From the options lettered A-D, choose the word that is correctly used to fill in the blank spaces.
1. is a characteristics of Negative group behaviour.
2. The…..in the family differentiates the extended family from the nuclear family.
A. number of children.
B. number of wives.
C. presence of other relations.
D. the father’s authoritative words.
3. The people mostly involved in human trafficking are.
4. Which one of these is not a measure of preventing drug abuse? –
A. Choosing bad friends.
C. Forming drug free clubs.
D. Mass media.
5.One of these is NOT a consequence of human trafficking.
B. Goal attainment.
D. Sexual abuse.
6. Nuclear family includes all of the following EXCEPT.
7. Social studies is taught in schools to make students.
A. clever criminals.
B. good nation builders.
C. rude to their teachers.
D. selfish citizens.
8. The taking away of children and women from their home for domestic labour is called
A. child right.
B. domestic right.
C. drug trafficking.
D. human trafficking.
9. Vehicle drivers are advised to use when driving.
A. seat bed
B. see belt
D. seat steering
10. …….is the act of legally joining a man and a woman to become husband and wife.
11.One of these is NOT a safety measure in schools.
A. Avoid contact with dangerous instruments.
B. Avoid exposed electrical wires when your hands are wet.
C. Avoid dangerous objects from the floor.
D. Run on wet floor.
12. The green traffic light means.
B. GET READY.
13. The provision of love and happiness is one of the advantages of
A. communal clash.
B. ethnic crisis.
c. good education.
D. living together.
14.Unhealthy competition, disagreement and difficulty in maintaining large families are disadvantages of ……..
A. good family.
B. large family.
C. living together.
D. small family.
15.The Red traffic tight means.
A. the opinion that people have about how good or bad a person is.
National Values Theory Question
SECTION B (THEORY)
Answer any five questions with a least one from each section and each question carries 4 marks.
Social Studies Past Question Theory
1a. Define Human Trafficking,
b. Mention three (3) factors or causes of human trafficking.
c. Explain any one of the causes.
2a. Define family.
b. Mention and EXPLAIN the two main types of family.
Civic Education Past Question Theory
3a. What is human right?
b. Identify four (4) groups that helps to protecting the human right of citizens.
c. State two (2) roles of individual in protecting human right.
4. Highlight five types of negative behaviour in our society.
Security Education Past Question Theory
5a. What is emergency management?
b. State two (2) function each of the following.
i. The Nigerian Army
ii. The Nigerian Navy
iii. The Nigerian Police
6a. What is food contamination?
b. State the ways food can get contaminated.
c. What are the common ways of identifying contaminated food?
How to Download BECE National Values Past Questions and Answers (pdf).
If you are really keen in purchasing NV Past Question and Answers,
then l’m going to help you out, but i will also require sincerity and honesty on your part too.
Call or whatsapp me on 08051311885 for the simple step on how to get your soft copy.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us