Do you need JSS3 Basic Education Certificate Examination BECE Christian Religious Studies CRS Past Questions and Answer
Do you want to download Junior WAEC CRS Objective and Theory Questions and Answer.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all BECE CRS objective and Theory past question & answer till date.
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that candidate that who uses Junior WAEC Christian Religious Studies Past Questions Paper to prepare for Basic Certificate Examination BECE is ten times better than those who do not.
What Others are Studying/Reading Online: Free BECE JSS3 Exam Past Questions for: Mathematics, English Language, Home Economics, Pre vocational Studies and National Value
Table of Contents
Summary Benefit of the BECE Past Questions – Junior WAEC
Pointer to Area of Concentration.
Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
Predict the outcome of the upcoming exam question.
Let one know if he/she has adequately prepared for the exam.
Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
How to Get BECE Past Questions – All Subjects
How to get Basic Education Certificate Examination Past Questions and Answer for Christian Religious Studies or any other BECE subjects.
Below are the steps to follow to download your copy of the JSS3 Past Promotional Examination Questions.
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to received your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g BECE Past Questions CRS
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
Read/Download BECE CRS Past Questions for Junior WAEC
Ministry of Basic Education
2018 Basic Education Certificate Examination
Attempt all Question
You are advised to work completely on your own
INSTRUCTION: From the options lettered A-D, choose the word that is correctly used to fill in the blank spaces.
BECE CRS Objectives Questions 2018 Extract
1. On the sixth day God created….
A. dry land and the seas.
C. living creatures of the land, and man.
2. The means of restoring good relationship which has been broken is called….
3. The original stories of the Holy Bible existed in the form of….
C. sacred tradition.
D. written documents.
4. The dignity of man lies in the feet that he is… .
A. created in the image of God.
B. the Lord of creation.
C. to be fruitful and multiply.
D. to continue God’s good work.
5. This voice from above “Thou are my beloved Son with thee I am well pleased” confirmed Jesus as the….
B. Holy Prophet.
C. Messiah and Saviour.
D. New Elijah.
6. Truly, truly I say to you, unless one is born of water and the spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. Who said this and to whom?
A. Jesus to John
B. James to Jesus
C. Jesus to Nicodemus
D. Jesus to Peter
7. The sermon on the Mount is centered on ….
8. Who came to prepare the mind of the people for the coming of the Messiah?
C. John the Baptist
9. When Jesus was twelve years, He traveled with His parents to…. for the feast of the Passover.
10. John baptized the people with water; but Jesus would baptize them with….
A. fire and water.
B. Holy Spirit and fire.
C. Holy Spirit and water.
D. Holy water and fire.
11. The promise of the father pronounced by Jesus to his disciples refers to….
12. As the Holy Spirit descended on the Apostle they began to….
A. heal the sick.
C. roll on the ground.
D. sing praises.
13. After Peter speech on the day of Pentecost …. thousand people were converted.
14. With the coming of the Holy Spirit, the disciples were filled with….
15. For it is written in the book of Psalms, “Let his habitation become desolate and let there be no one to live in it, his office let another take” to live in it, his office let another take”. This statement referred to as….
C. Judas Iscariot
16. Paul was converted from Judaism to Christianity as a result of his encounter with Jesus Christ on the road to….
17. Paul’s letter to the Thessalonians states that anyone who does not work, should….
A. be made to cry
B. be made to go extra miles
C. be forced to work
D. not eat
18. Relationship in the Church demands, we should
A. discourages our brethren.
B. gossip about our brethren.
C. hate our Christian brethren.
D. love our Christian brothers and sisters.
19. An example of good friendship in the bible is the friendship that exists between….
A. David and Jonathan
B. Esau and Jacob
C. Hophini and Phenihas
D. Joel and Abijah
20. Bad friendship could lead to one of the following.
A. Academic excellence
B. Good connection
D. Respect for elders
21. Disobedience to constituted authority is disobedience to….
B. the authority
C. the community
D. the school
22. One of the following is not a major religion in Nigeria
D. Traditional religion
23. Which religion teaches us about Christ and His life on earth?
A. Christianity religion
B. Islamic religion
C. Shintoism religion
D. Traditional religion
24. The process of communicating our need and wants to God is….
25. The Bible teaches us that God’s relationship with man is based on the following EXCEPT….
26. God talks to us in the following ways except….
A. the Bible.
B. our parents.
27. Hosanna means….
A. coming king.
B. forgive lord.
C. save lord.
D. wait lord.
Essay Questions on Christian Religious Studies
SECTION B (THEORY)
INSTRUCTION: Answer all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1a. List six effects of the Holy Spirit on the Apostle
1b. State TWO significance of the coming of the Holy Spirit on the Apostle.
2a. List the first four disciples of Jesus Christ,
2b. State four qualities of a good disciple.
Junior WAEC CRS Objective Answers 2018
JUNIOR WAEC CRS Past Questions,
BECE CRS Past Questions and Answers,
CRS Objective Questions for BECE,
Christian Religious Studies,
Past Questions for BECE CRK,