Do you need JSS3 Basic Education Certificate Examination BECE Physical and Health Education Past Questions and Answer
Do you want to download Junior WAEC PHE Past Questions and
Answer Objective and Theory.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all BECE Physical and Health Education objective and Theory past question & answer till date.
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that candidate that who uses Junior WAEC Physical and Health Education Past Questions Paper to prepare for Basic Certificate Examination BECE is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
- 1 BECE PHE Past Questions – Junior WAEC -Benefit
- 2 How to Get BECE Past Questions on Physical & Health Education
- 3 Download JSS3 PHE Past Questions and Answer for Junior WAEC
BECE PHE Past Questions – Junior WAEC -Benefit
Pointer to Area of Concentration.
Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
Predict the outcome of the upcoming exam question.
Let one know if he/she has adequately prepared for the exam.
Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
How to Get BECE Past Questions on Physical & Health Education
How to get Basic Education Certificate Examination Past Questions and Answer for Physical and Health Education or any other BECE subjects.
Below are the steps to follow to download the updated copy of the past JSS3 Promotional Examination questions on PHE.
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to received your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g BECE Past Questions Physical and Health Education
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
Click Like below to Join our BECE Facebook Page
Download JSS3 PHE Past Questions and Answer for Junior WAEC
Ministry of Basic Education
2018 Basic Education Certificate Examination
Attempt all Question
You are advised to work completely on your own
INSTRUCTION: From the options lettered A-D, choose the word that is correctly used to fill in the blank spaces.
BECE Physical and Health Education Objectives Questions 2018 Extract
1. Physical fitness consist of…. components.
2. Which colour of flag is used to indicate a valid jump in pole vault?
3. The movement order in volleyball game is….
4. Volleyball game was invented by….
A. William G. Morgan.
C. Fredrick Ludwig Jalin –
D. A.I Halsted
E. Jalin Basedow
5. Which of the following is NOT a health consequences of drug abuse?
A. Drugs damage vital organs of the body
B. Increase the risk of injuries and accidents
C. It makes one insane
D. Problem of discipline
E. Solves life’s problems
6. Non contact sports are less energy consuming while contact sports is…. nature.
7. Dumping of refuse in the river is an example of… pollution.
8. One of the following is an example of non-contact sports.
9. A standard athletics oval is made of… lines.
10. …is an example of a folk dance.
11. Throwing events are for sectors while jumping events for….
B. oval .
12. A relay race is a…. event.
13. Ignorance and superstition on health matters fall within which determinant?
B. Health services
E. Style of living
14. World Health Organization was founded in the year
15. The following are the support you can give an aging person except….
A. economic support.
B. emotional support.
C. physical support.
D. social support.
E. spiritual support.
16. The art of floating and moving in water using the arms, legs, and torso is known as…
E. water polo.
17. A let in volleyball game means….
18. Volleyball was introduced into Olympic in the year
19. ………. are diseases that can be contacted from people, places, through air, water, food and insects,
A. Communicable diseases
B. Contact diseases
C. Disease on water
E. Transit diseases
20. The Hockey pitch is… in shape.
21. The crip, dribble and push-pass are basic skills in the game of….
D. lawn tennis.
E. table tennis.
22. The goal keeper wears …during a hockey match
D. shin guard
23. Which of the following terms is used in the game of hockey?
What Others are downloading: BECE Past Questions & Answer for all subject.
Physical and Health Education for JSS3 Essay Questions
SECTION B (THEORY)
INSTRUCTION: Answer all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1 (a) What are communicable diseases?
(b) List FOUR micro-organisms that cause communicable disease.
(c) State THREE ways of preventing communicable diseases.
2 (a) Draw a large Hockey pitch and label the following area: i The length and breath in metre
ii The centre line
iii. The 22.9m line
iv. The striking circle
(b) List FOUR equipment needed by a hockey player.
Junior WAEC PHE Objective Answers 2018
BECE PHE Past Questions,
Junior WAEC PHE Past Questions,
BECE Past Questions and Answer on Physical Education,
JSS3 PHE Past Questions and Answers,
Physical and Health Education for jss3,