Do you need JSS3 Basic Education Certificate Examination BECE Social Studies Past Questions and Answer?
Do you want to download Junior WAEC Past Questions on Social Studies
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all BECE SOS Objective and Theory past question & answer till date.
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that candidate who use Junior WAEC Social Studies Past Questions Paper to prepare for Basic Certificate Examination BECE is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
- 1 Summary Benefit of the SOS BECE Past Questions – Junior WAEC
- 2 How to Get BECE Past Questions – All Subjects
- 3 Read/Download BECE Social Studies Past Questions for Junior WAEC
- 4 BECE Social Studies SOS Objective Questions for JSS3
- 5 Theory Question on Social Studies for JSS3.
Summary Benefit of the SOS BECE Past Questions – Junior WAEC
Pointer to Area of Concentration.
Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
Predict the outcome of the upcoming exam question.
Let one know if he/she has adequately prepared for the exam.
Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
How to Get BECE Past Questions – All Subjects
How to get Basic Education Certificate Examination Past Questions and Answers for Social Studies or any other BECE subjects.
Below are the steps to follow to download your copy of the past JSS3 Promotional Examination questions.
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to received your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g BECE Past Questions SOS
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
Click Like below to Join our BECE Facebook Page
Read/Download BECE Social Studies Past Questions for Junior WAEC
Ministry of Basic Education
2018 Basic Education Certificate Examination
Attempt all Question
You are advised to work completely on your own
INSTRUCTION: From the options lettered A-D, choose the word that is correctly used to fill in the blank spaces.
BECE Social Studies SOS Objective Questions for JSS3
1. ……….. refers to the group of people who are closely related by blood, marriage or adoption.
2. The central objective of social studies is ….
A. citizenship education.
B. political education.
C. social education.
D. university education.
3. One of the following is a component of social studies.
4. Material culture includes food, clothes and….
5. One of the purposes of marriage is for….
B. mental disorder.
6 ……….. is the study of man in relationship with his physical and social environment.
A. Primary group
B. Social environment
C. Social group
D. Social studies
7. Absence of conflict, wars and trouble in the society means….
8. The form of conflict that is resolved by way of force to stop the violence that exist between the parties is …
A. unavailable conflict.
B. unrelieved conflict.
C. uneasy conflict.
D. unresolved conflict.
9. A ritual practice by a group of people whose membership, initiation policy, activities are done secretly is described as ….
10. One of the following is not a form of marriage in Nigeria.
A. Court marriage
B. Gay marriage
C. Religious marriage
D. Traditional marriage
11. The act of being calm when provoked is best described as ….
12. Peaceful …. results to the development of trust, love and harmony among a group of people.
13. An example of a violent conflict is….
A. football match.
C. school debate.
D. warri crisis.
14. The most vulnerable when it comes to cult initiation are….
15. The family a person is born into is known as….
A. blissful family.
B. fresh family.
C. first family.
D. natal family.
16. The wife of your father who is not your mother is….
A. father’s wife.
B. full mother.
C. half mother.
17. A marriage that is conducted in the registry of a local government council secretariat is called…
A. customary marriage.
B. court of law marriage.
C. Islamic marriage.
D. under the ACT.
18. All of the following are NOT benefits of positive group behavior except one.
D. Unity and process
19. Drugs can also mean chemical …. which are regarded as illegal.
20. A person that cannot live a normal life without drugs is said to be….
Objective Questions 21 – 60 Omitted
What Others are downloading: BECE Past Questions & Answer for all subject.
Theory Question on Social Studies for JSS3.
Section B (Theory)
Answer All Questions
1. List and explain four (4) cultural differences in Nigeria.
(a) Define the term drug trafficking.
(b) State six (6) reasons for trafficking drugs.
Theories Questions 2-5 Omitted
Junior WAEC SOS Objective Answers 2018