The Primary School General Paper (GP) Past Questions and Answer for grade/basic 6 (six) is available for download.
On this page we have uploaded a free copy of Nigeria Primary School General Paper past questions and answers
As you might already know, past questions are one of the most helpful tools available for preparing for examinations.
As they provide you with practical insight into how the examination body sets their exams;
How the exam you are preparing for might look like; as well as key themes or subjects areas to focus on.
Table of Contents
General Paper Questions for Primary School in Nigeria
The Nigeria General Paper (GP), also known as General Knowledge (GK) for primary school; comprise of different subjects.
About six basic subjects are put together to form an exam paper known as General Paper.
Here are the list of the basic subjects question are drawn from to form the GP
01. Agricultural Science
02. Basic Science & Tech
03. Civic Education
04. Social Studies
05. Cultural and Creative Art
06. Current Affair
How to Get GP Exam Past Questions Paper with Answers
We are happy for your interest in wanting to purchased Basic 6 Promotional General Paper Past Questions & Answers.
Hence, this will go a long way in improving your exam preparatory skill.
Below are the steps to take to download the newly updated General Paper Past Questions for Primary six final year exam
Make a Call
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS or Direct Bank Deposit.
send us the following
Name of Product Paid for: GP Past Questions for Basic 6.
Valid email address.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us.
Free Online General Knowledge Questions for Primary Six Promotional Exam
1.Which of the following is the child’s first social environment?
2.The first and oldest university of Nigeria is
(a) Ado Bayero University
(b) Ahmadu Bello University
(c) University of Ibadan
(d) university of Ife
3. How many Local Government Areas do we have in Nigeria?
(d) None of the above
4.The word “culture” means
(a) Our wealth
(b) Our total way of life
(c) what we produce
(d) Way of fighting
5._____ helps us to do work with less amount of energy
(c) Tin opening
6.The document a person obtain before traveling to other countries is called ____
(a) Identity Card
(b) Invitation card
(c) International passbook
(d) International passport
7.The group of people who initiate religious conflicts are called _____
(a) Bad Christians
(b) Conflicts Christians
8. What should we do to assist government in providing services for the people?
(a) Causing trouble
(b) Destruction of public property
(c) Payment of taxes and bills
(d) Setting public property on fire
9. Poor management of resources by government cause..
10. Self pollination and _____ are the two types of pollination,
(a) Cross pollination
(b) Long pollination
(c) Short pollination
(d) Wide pollination
11. Responsible parenthood means
(a) Ability of parents to take good care of their children
(b) Husband and wife
(c) Marriage failure
(d) Number of children in the family
12. A good leader should love and his people
13. The artificial provision of water for soil and crops are called
14. The removal of waste product or materials from the body is called
15. Which of these animals have four legs
16. The bones in our finger and toes are known as
17.The poor condition on our Vehicle is caused by
(a) Bad road
(b) high road
(c) low road
(d) motor road
18. Man – made sources of water is _____
19. Agricultural technology is a ____ method in agriculture
20. What is the meaning of Peace?
(a) A state of eating and fighting
(b) A state of calmness and normalcy
(c) A state of crying
(d) A state of looking
21.Terrestrial and aquatic animals are based on where they
22. ______ Can hinder physical growth
23. Personal hygiene involve taking care of the
24. use of medicine/drugs wrongly is called
(a) Dance abuse
(b) Drug abuse
(c) Dig abuse
(d) Deep abuse
25. Repair of garment involves ____
(a) Cutting the garment into small piece
(b) Mending simple tears
(c) Staining of the garment
(d) Using the garment
26. State one traditional role of men in the society
(a) To Provide for the family needs
(b) To bath the family
(c) To fight the family
(d) to cry for the family
27. Thread and needle is used in making ____and ____
(a) bread and butter
(b) chair and table
(c) glass and cutter
(d) stitches and seem
28. Control of natural disasters can be done by ___
(a) digging the ground
(b) fighting the ground
(c) looking the ground
(d) planting trees
29. The proper person who prescribe drugs and Injection is _____
30. Friction, chemical reaction, electricity are sources of____
31. The following are uses of heat excepts ___
(a) For cooking
(b) For drying
(c) For ironing clothes
(d) For walking
32. The following are natural disaster excepts
33. ____is the ability of a living thing to produce young one of their kind.
34. The Reproductive organ in a flowering plant is the _____
35. Lime-stone which is a sedimentary rock, is used in the manufacture of ____
36. The pest that makes holes in yam tubers is
37. The following animals live in water except
38. _____ Is an example of national event,
(a) Birthday party
(b) Burial ceremony
(c) Children’s day celebration
(d) Marriage ceremony
39. Which of the following is not Nigeria’s national symbol?
(a) National anthem
(b) National coat of Arm
(c) National flag
(d) Union Jack
40. Butter and palm oil are examples of _____
(b) fats and oil © proteins
41. Which of the following is the mother union?
42. The following are main services provided by the Government excepts
(a) child abuse
43. Which of the following is a duty of pressure groups?
(a) Armed- robbery
(d) Protecting member interest
44. Co-operation means __ to achieve a common goal
(a) chatting together
(b) eating together
(c) talking together working together
45.N.L.C means ____?
(a) Named Local Congress
(b) National Land Congress
(c) National Labour Congress
(d) Nigeria Labour congress
46. People live together in the following institution except ____
(c) grave yard
47.Which of these is a benefit people enjoy by living together?
(a) Bad character
(b) Fighting one another
(c)Harming one another
(d) Protecting one another.
48. _____is an energy giving food,
49. Food is classified into ____ classes,
50. _____ is used for hearing and balancing
Download General Paper Question for Grade 6
Click to download a free sample copy of