Download Security Education Exam Questions Paper 1st, 2nd and 3rd Term for Primary Schools in Nigeria all Classes.
Teaching is really an interesting job, but for some factors like low pay, setting of exam questions, marking of students examination scripts and compilation of students results has made teaching job more stressful.
To help reduce the workload we have compiled all Security Education exam question paper in MS Word from Primary one (1) to six (6);
To serve as a reference material;
To help teachers set tests and examination questions.
School pupils will also find it useful for revision and exam preparation.
Table of Contents
- 1 Security Education Questions for Primary School – Features
- 2 Primary 1 to 6 Security Education Questions – Benefit
- 3 How to Download Exam Questions on Security Education for Nigeria Primary School
- 4 Third Term Security Edu. Questions for Primary 3
Security Education Questions for Primary School – Features
Is based on the Nerdc Curriculum.
Can be view and read on any Smart Phone
Can be Printed out into hard copy.
Can be obtain on Microsoft Word Format.
Can be Edited to suit your need.
The paid version has up to 40 Multiple Objective Questions to choose from
Out of Public Domain.
Available only to subscriber.
Primary 1 to 6 Security Education Questions – Benefit
The Benefit of Using Our Primary School Security Edu Exam Questions.
As a teacher using our Multiple Exam Question source make teaching more interesting.
Reduce the workload.
You can modify the questions to suit your need.
You get best value for your money when you purchase from us.
As a student it make you identify key areas to focus on.
Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
How to Download Exam Questions on Security Education for Nigeria Primary School
Step to get Exam Questions for Primary (Basic 1 – 6 )
Here is an example of our Security Edu exam questions for basic class 1-6 cost Pattern.
Primary 2 Security Edu 1st Term = N300
Primary 2 Security Edu 2nd Term = N300
Primary 2 Security Edu 3rd Term = N300
HOW TO PURCHASE
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to receive your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g Exam Questions on Security Education (Basic 4)
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 5 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
Download Free Security Edu Exam Questions for Basic 3
Link 1: Security Edu. Exam Questions
Link 2: Security Edu. Exam Questions
Third Term Security Edu. Questions for Primary 3
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
SUBJECT: Security Education
CLASS: BASIC/PRIMARY 3
DURATION: 1 HOUR
Objective Questions on Security Education for Primary 3
SECTION A: OBJECTIVE
INSTRUCTION: ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
01. Neighborhood watch is an arrangement made by members of the neighbor hood to _
(A) prevent crime
(B) encourage crime
(C) welcome crime
02. Neighborhood watch is very _
(b) not necessary
(C) not necessary
03. Neighbor hood watch ensure that lives and properties are _
04. ____ is a way of passing information when a suspected movement is noticed
05. ____ are security force except one
(b) vigilante group
06. The number security outfit in the community is __ except one
(C) vigilante group
07. When we fail to report a suspicious movement to a security outfit, it causes __
(a) a lot of bad things
(B) a lot of development
08. Bad people include _ except one
09. Violence is the act of _
(a) dancing , clapping
(B) praying, singing
(c) robbery, rape, and fighting
10. In security _________is used as a communication device
11. Emergency phone number are used for case of __
12.___ is an example of emergency
(a) fire out break
13. Flood, food poisoning and robbery attach are example of _
14. ___and ___ can be of help in times of emergency
(a) fire service & medical doctors
(B) teachers & student
(c) pastor & bishop
15. FRSC is___
(A) friends run so crude
(B) federal roasting of so many corn
(c) federal road safety commission
16.___ is the first security officer in our family
17. It is important for us to know the phone numbers of our father, head of the community an the police in case of _
(a) emergency and security
(b)sleeping and eating
(c) none of the above
18. FRSC are in charge of __ safely
19.___ is in charge of food and drug in our society
20. __ enforce law and order in Nigeria
(a) boys scout
(B) Girls guide
(c) the police force
Want more Objective Questions like this?
Get the Complete CS Exam Questions (Obj & Theory); In editable Ms-word format for any of the Primary/Basic 1 – 6 Classes.
What Others are downloading: Exam Questions for Primary School
SECTY EDU Theory Questions for Primary Schools
SECTION B: THEORY
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
1. Mention 3 people you should alerts in times of suspected movement
2. Explain the use of phones in emergency or security situation
3. Mention 4 types of emergency you know
4. What is the meaning of FRSC?