Do you want to download Primary One, Two, Three Exam Past Questions Paper? Are you looking for Lower Basic 1 – 3 Past Questions for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Term, on the following subject: English Language, Mathematics, Basic Science & Technology, Cultural & Creative Art (CCA), Quantitative reasoning e.t.c
Then your search end here.
Before a pupils is promoted into the next class, he/she is expected to pass the above subject.
Most pupils do fail or perform below expectation, as a result of this, we have compiled exam past question for Lower basic 1 – 3 pupils preparing for test or exam.
The Primary 1 – 3 exam past questions served as a reference material and also help teacher to set test and examination question.
Table of Contents
- 1 Feature of the Lower Basic Exam Past Question Paper
- 2 Exam Past Questions for Primary Two – Three (Lower Basic)
- 3 How to Download Primary One, Two, Three Exam Questions Paper.
- 4 Basic Science Questions for Primary 3 Objective
- 5 Mathematics Examination Questions for Primary 3
- 6 English Question for Primary 1
Feature of the Lower Basic Exam Past Question Paper
Is based on the Nerdc Curriculum.
Can be view and read on any Smart Phone
Can be Printed out into hard copy.
Can be obtain on Micro-Soft word Editable format (Special Request).
The Paid version has upto 40 Multiple Objective Question to choose from.
Click Like below to Join our Primary School Exam Facebook Page
Exam Past Questions for Primary Two – Three (Lower Basic)
Every pupils at this Level (Primary 4, 5 or 6) offer the following core subjects.
1. English Studies.
3. One Major (Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba).
4. Basic Science & Technology. (Basic Science, Basic Technology, Computer Studies/ICT, Physical and Health Education,)
5. Religion and National Values.(Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Knowledge, Social Studies, Civic Education).
6. Pre-Vocational Studies.(Home Economics, Agriculture Science)
7. Cultural & Creative Arts (CCA).
8. Arabic Language (optional).
9. French Language.
How to Download Primary One, Two, Three Exam Questions Paper.
Each Exam Question paper for any Lower basic subject for any term cost N300,
To get the complete Primary 1, 2, and 3 past questions paper for all or specific subject,
call or whatsapp me on 08051311885 on link to download it.
Basic Science Questions for Primary 3 Objective
1.____ are organ we use in getting information around us
(a) teeth organ (b) sense organ (c) mouth organ
2.How many sense organ do we have?
(a) mouth (b) ear (c) teeth
3.The sense organ for hearing is ____
(a) mouth (b) ear (c) teeth
4.The ability to see is known as _____
(a) environment (b) sight (c) objects
5.The orange in our face that we use for seeing things is called ____
(a) yes (b) ear (c) tongue
6.A cock ____ (a) crows (b) moos (c) bleat
7.A bird ____ (a) sings (b) barks (c) roars
8.____ is a sound made by man
(a) barks (b) talk (c) chimps
9.The sense organ for smelling is called ___ (a) eye (b) nose (c) tongue
10.We use our nose to perceive both ____ and _____
(a) pleasant and unpleasant smell (b) past and present (c) water and school smell
Mathematics Examination Questions for Primary 3
1. 25 ÷ 5 = (a)5 (b)6 (c)7
2. 36 ÷ 2 = (a)17 (b)18 (c)19
3. ___ is the common factor of 6 and 10 (a)2 (b)3 (c)4
4. ___ is the common factor of 10 and 15 (a)2 (b)4 (c)5
5. ___ are number that can divide any whole number without remainder (a)factor of the number (b)factorization of the number (c)multiplication of the number
6. 12 + ? = 15 (a)2 (b)3 (c)4
7. 25 – ? = 11 (a)12 (b)13 (c)14
8. 10 x ? = 30 (a)2 (b)3 (c)4
9. ___ is the interval between two events that occurred in one after the other (a)time (b)scene (c)hour
10.___ is the instrument used for measuring the time of the day (a0clock (b)stopwatch (c)thermometer
English Question for Primary 1
Underline the word that is opposite in meaning to the underlined and (antonyms)
1. The light has been off all day (a) on (b) shining
2. The class is too noisy for my liking (a) quit (b) tight
3. I attended a public school (a) fenced (b) private
4. Yes, she was looking gloomy (a) cheerful (b) sickly
5. The plane has arrived (a) departed (b) crashed