Do you want to download First School Leaving Certificate FSLC Examination Past Questions and Answers for Primary Six Pupils.
If yes, you are at the right place.
We are glad to inform you that we now have original up-to-date FSLC Past Questions for download in PDF format.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all FSLC or PSLC Examination Past Questions (Objective and Theory)
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that Pupils who uses Past Questions Paper to prepare for the primary six school Leaving Certificate Examination is ten times better than those who do not.
It should be noted that the name of the Certificate awarded to a pupils after he/she has successfully scale through the exam is called First School Leaving Certificate FSLC or Primary School Leaving Certificate PSLC.
While the name of the exam written/conducted is called Primary Six Placement Examination.
Table of Contents
- 1 Primary School Leaving Certificate Examination Instruction
- 2 Primary Six Placement Examination Subject
- 3 How to get PSLC Exam Past Questions & Answer – All Subjects
Primary School Leaving Certificate Examination Instruction
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
i. Do not open this question paper until you are told to do so.
ii. While you are awaiting read the following instructions carefully.
iii. Use HB Pencil throughout.
iv. In the space provided write your name and School.
v. In the box marked identification Number fill in your Examination Nunier and shade accordingly.
vi. In the box marked sex, Shade M (For Male) or F (For Female)
vii. Answer each question by choosing one letter and shading it like this
viii. Erase completely any answer you wish to change.
ix. Think carefully before you shade the answer spaces.
x. If you shade more than one answer space for a question, you will score zero for that Question.
xi. Work as fast and as accurately as you can.
xii. Do not ask any question(s) once the examination started. The Invigilator or Supervisor is not allowed to explain any question(s) to you during the examination
Primary Six Placement Examination Subject
The Primary Six Placement Examination is divided into two PART, Part 1 and Part 2.
Part One consist of :
Mathematics and English Studies.
Part Two consist of :
Religion Studies, General Paper.
National Common Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers,
How to get PSLC Exam Past Questions & Answer – All Subjects
Here is an example of the cost pattern
Mathematics = N1000
English Studies = N1000
General Paper = N1000
Religion Studies = N1000
All package cost 3000
Make a Call
call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for account number to make payment and how to received your Ms-Word/PDF Copy
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS or Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following
Name of Product Paid for:
Valid email address.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us.
How to Download FSLC Exam Past Questions PDF.
We are happy for your interest in wanting to purchased First School Leaving Certificate Examination Past Questions & Answers.
Hence, this will go a long way in improving your exam preparatory skill. You will understand the pattern of the Exam Question and how to answer it.
Download Free FSLC Exam Questions Paper
Click to download a free sample copy of First School Leaving Certificate Examination Past Questions Paper
Free PSLC Mathematics Exam Past Questions Online.
1. A boy has N 32.00. He spent 3/8 of his money on bread, what is the cost of the bread?
(A) N 8.00
(B) N 12.00
(C) N 6.00
(D) N 10.00
2. Write 4,006,087 in words.
(A) Four million six thousand and eighty-seven.
(B) Forty million, six hundred and eighty-seven.
(C) four million, six hundred and eighty-seven.
(D) four billion, six hundred and eighty-seven.
3. Simply 1/3 + 1/5 + 1/6
4. Five boys are to share N615.00 equally. How much will each receive?
(A) N 12.00
(B) N 133.00
(C) N 153.00
(D) N 123.00
5. Reduce 18/36 to the lowest term.
6. Which of the following fractions has the highest value?
7. Calculate the total weight of four children whose weight are 38kg, 49kg, 39kg and 36kg.
8. Express five million and two hundred in figures
9. Add up the following: 1.9,12.3, 0.12, and 1.7
10. Find the sum of 49/10 and 91/3
11. What is the product: 9,10 and 1000
12. Divide 1919 by 19.
13. Which of these is equivalent to 3/4?
14. A car covered a distance of 375km in 5hours. Find the average speed.
15. Find the mean of the numbers 5, 5,4, 5, 7, 7, and 2.
16. Find the median of the set of numbers 5, 11, 7,7, 6, 9, 8,12 and 15.
17. Find the mode of the set of numbers 4, 8, 11,11,12, 4, 8,12 and 8.
18. Find the perimeter of a rectangular lawn measured 14m by 6m.
19. Mudia and Iruo are to share some amount of money in the ratio of 3:2 and mudia has N 4120. What is Iruo’s share?
(A) N 472
(B) N 1480
(C) N 4120
(D) N 4180
20. If 48 men can cut a lawn for 12 days, in how many days can 8 men cut the same lawn, if they work at the same rate?
21. A football field is 150 m long and 60m wide. Find its perimeter.
22. What is the HCF of 8,12 and 30
23. State the place value of 5 in 5,670,038
(A) Million million
(C) Thousand thousand
24. Find the H.C.F of 96 and 128.
25. Divide 63.07 by 7.
First School Leaving Certif… by Charles Obaleagbon on Scribd