Do you need JSS3 Basic Education Certificate Examination BECE Civic Education Past Questions and Answer
Do you want to download Junior WAEC Civic Education CivEd Past Questions and Answer Objective and Theory.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all BECE CivEd objective and Theory past question & answer till date.
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that candidate that who uses Junior WAEC CivEd Past Questions Paper to prepare for Basic Certificate Examination BECE is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
- 1 BECE Civic Education Past Questions – Junior WAEC -Benefit
- 2 How to Get BECE Past Questions on Civic Education
- 3 Download JSS3 Civic Education Past Questions and Answer for Junior WAEC
BECE Civic Education Past Questions – Junior WAEC -Benefit
Pointer to Area of Concentration.
Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
Predict the outcome of the upcoming exam question.
Let one know if he/she has adequately prepared for the exam.
Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
How to Get BECE Past Questions on Civic Education
How to get Basic Education Certificate Examination Past Questions and Answer for Civic Education or any other BECE subjects.
Below are the steps to follow to download the updated copy of the past JSS3 Promotional Examination questions on CivEd.
Make a Call/Chat.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to received your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g BECE Past Questions Civic Education.
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
What others are downloading: Complete BECE Past Questions and Answer
Download JSS3 Civic Education Past Questions and Answer for Junior WAEC
Ministry of Basic Education
2018 Basic Education Certificate Examination
Attempt all Question
You are advised to work completely on your own
INSTRUCTION: From the options lettered A-D, choose the word that is correctly used to fill in the blank spaces.
BECE Civic Education Objectives Questions 2018 Extract
1. Citizenship could be said to be….
A. being a member of a nation.
B. being a member of a club.
C. being a member of a school.
D. being a member of an NGO.
2. One of the following is not a duty of a citizen in Nigeria.
B. Tax evasion
C. Decence of the nation
D. Giving evidence in law court.
3.How many states were created by General Sani Abacha?
4. The three-ties of government in Nigeria are….
A. federal, executive and legislature.
B. state, local government and judiciary.
C. executive, legislature and judiciary.
D. federal, state, local government.
5.The second tier of government in Nigeria is the….
6. One of the attributes of a bad citizen is….
7. Which of the following symbols is not recognized in Nigeria?
A. State religion
B. National anthem
C. Nigerian coat of arms
D. National flag
8. The limitation on the right to life can be found….
A. in the executive.
B. among the people.
C. in the case of convicted
D. in the government.
9. The individual’s rights are usually written in the….
A. draft books.
B. law books.
10. Which of the following groups of words appears on the second line of the national pledge?
A. Faith, loyal and honest
B. God, help and defend
C. Glory, loyal and honour
D. Unity, honour and glory.
11.The colour of Nigeria passport is….
12 is not a type of leadership.
A. Traditional leadership
B. Leadership based on legality
C. Selection leadership
D. Family leadership.
13. Federation can be define as a system of government where…. among the levels….. of government.
A. power is shared
B. duty is shared
C. justice is shared
D. money is shared
14. Self-employment projects include the following except….
D. fashion designer.
15. Nigeria operates a…. system of government.
16. A group of States that are united under one federal government is called….
C. Local government.
D. state government.
17. Northern and Southern protectorates were amalgamated by….
A. Buhari Mohammed
C. Mongo Park
D. Sir Lord Lugard
18.What is a Federation?
A. Political structure whereby National Government has absolute power.
B. Process of establishing democratic governance
C. Set of rules and principles that determine how a state should be governed.
D. System of Government where the three Tiers of Government share power
19 …..is a formal document which contains a body of laws and rules through which affairs of a country are governed.
A. Rule of law
D. Penal code
20. The rights of the individual are usually written in the….
C. law books.
21. One of the duties of the Nigerian Police Force is….
A. embarrassing the people.
B. collect money from motorist.
C. committing crime.
22. Law is the…. and…. contained in the constitution and serves as guide to government.
A. government and guide
B. recognized and rules
C. regulation and registration
D. rules and registration
23….branch of government is responsible for implementing law.
A. Executives B. Judiciary
C. Legislature D. Public service commission
A voter is a person who is …. to cast vote during general elections.
A. counting B. eligible C. encouraging
24. The chief executive of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is called the….
B. director generation.
25. The democratic way of selecting a leader is through…
Civic Education for JSS3 Essay Questions
SECTION B (THEORY)
1. (a) Explain the meaning of Federation.
(b) State four needs for federation.
2. Write the full meaning of the following:
3.(a) What is the Meaning of Electoral Malpractice?
(b) Identify two ways to prevent Electoral Malpractice.
4. Write short note on the following:
5. (a) Define election.
(b) State four importance of election in Nigeria
Junior WAEC Civic Education Objective Answers 2018
BECE PHE Past Questions,
Junior WAEC PHE Past Questions,
BECE Past Questions and Answer on Physical Education,
JSS3 PHE Past Questions and Answers,
Physical and Health Education for jss3,