Are you writing the National Examination Council in June/July also know as NECO, if yes, you need the NECO Technical Drawing Past Question and Answer, Theory as well as Objective to enhance your preparatory skill in readiness to the exam.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled a good number of NECO Technical Drawing past question
Our research has confirm that candidate that who uses NECO Technical Drawing Past Questions to prepare for National Examination Council is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
Free Download NECO Past Questions on Technical Drawing
Click to Download your free NECO Past Question on Techical Drawing Paper 3 and 4
How to Buy NECO Past Question on Technical Drawing.
To get the complete copy of the Past Questions, call or whatsapp me on 08051311885
Cost or Price of NECO Technical Drawing Past Question N500
General Instructions on NECO Technical Drawing Paper 3 III
1. Use HB pencil throughout.
2. Complete the top section of your answer sheet as follows:
(a) In the space marked Candidate’s Name, write your surname in capital letters followed by your other names.
(b) In the space marked School Name, write the name of your centre, and in the space marked Subject Name, write TECHNICAL DRAWING III.
(c) In the box marked Subject Code, write the digits 3013 in the spaces. There are numbered spaces in line with each digit. Shade carefully the space with the same number as each digit.
(d) In the box marked Examination Number, write your examination number in the spaces at the top of the box. Shade the corresponding numbered spaces in the same way as for Subject Code.
NECO Technical Drawing Paper 4 IV General Instruction
All question carry Equal mark
1. Lines that are perpendicular, parallel or inclined at angles of 30°, 45° or 60° to other lines may be drawn without showing the construction lines. All other construction lines must be clearly shown.
2. Neatness, accuracy and good draughtsmanship are essential.
3. Two sheets of A2 (594mm x 420mm) drawing papers are provided.
4. All information required in the title block should be supplied.
5. All dimensions are in millimeters.
6. Assume unspecified data.
NECO Technical Drawing Objective Questions
1. A flat instrument containing various cut out shapes designed to speed up drawing is called
A. pair of compasses.
B. pair of dividers.
2. The following are drawing materials except
A. drawing paper.
C. flexible curve.
3. Good lettering must have the following features except
4. A title block should contain the following information except
A. cost of materials.
C. drawing number.
E. scale used.
5. In perspective drawing, the position on the horizon where the projection lines converge is
A. axis of vision.
B. centre of vision.
C. horizon plane.
D. station point.
E. vanishing point.
6. The following are associated with blueprints except
A. bill of quantities.
B. drawing number.
C. parts list.
D. sheet number.
E. title block.
7. The following are advantages derived from the use of blue prints except
A. accuracy in production.
B. capacity to produce large drawings.
C. clarity of copies.
D. production of unlimited copies.
E. provision of materials required.