Are you writing the Basic Education Certificate Examination in June/July also know as BECE or Junior WAEC, if yes, you need the BECE Junior WAEC Home Economics Past Question and Answer, Theory as well as Objective to enhance your preparatory skill in readiness to the exam.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all Home Economics objective and Theory past question & answer from 2005 – till date.
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Past questions will not only help you know the likely questions but you will understand the nature of the examination.
Our research has confirm that candidate that who uses Junior WAEC Home Economics Past Questions to prepare for Basic Certificate Examination is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
Free Download BECE Past Questions on Home Economics.
Click to Download your free JSS 3 Final Exam BECE Home Economics Past Questions and Answers (Objective and Theory) Download Now
How to Buy BECE Past Question on Home Economics.
To get the complete copy of the Past Questions, call or whatsapp me on 08051311885
BECE JUNIOR WAEC OBJECTIVE AND ESSAY 2018
Home Economics Objective Questions
1. Adolescent boys and girls are usually very active, so their meals should be rich in…. giving foods.
A. active B. energy C. protein D. vitamins
2. Uche had running stomach because she ate food that was….
A. contaminated. B. hygienic. C. properly cooked. D. steamed.
3. Wash every fruit properly before consuming it to avoid food….
A. contamination. B. digestion C. good health. D. hygiene.
4. Measurers or scale of quality, quantity and method of goal attainment are referred to as….
A. ends. B. goals. C. objectives. D. standards.
5. Decision making occurs when there are ….to choose from.
A. less than one situation B. more than one situation
C. one action D. up to one situation
6. One disadvantage of using drafted pattern is….
A. any body can draft a suitable pattern. B. can be adapted to any type of style.
C. does not require special skill to draft. D. it is expensive.
7. Forming a personal routine for keeping yourself clean, neat, and attractive is referred to as good…
A. bath. B. growth. C. grooming. D. hygiene
8. The two sets of teeth human beings grow are the …. and ….teeth.
A. children and adult B. first second C. foster and permanent D. milk and permanent
9. For healthy teeth we need….
A. chloride. B. fluoride. C. nutried. D. nutrient.
10. Which of the food nutrient supply the body with heat and energy?
A. Carbohydrates and calcium B. Carbohydrates and fats
C. Minerals and fats D. Oils and vitamins
11. That which helps digestion and bowel movement is
A. Minerals B. Proteins C. Roughage D. Starch
12. Family needs are classified into two:
A. Primary and immediate B. Primary and secondary
C. Primary and tertiary D. Secondary and immediate
13. Human resource is classified into….
A. five B. four C. three D. two
14. Which of the following is not a human resources?
A. Attitude B. Energy C. Knowledge D. Money
15. An indigenous cosmetic that smoothens the skin when applied is called
A. Camwood B. Lali C. Nzu D. Tangere
16. Cloths should not be store damp or in a damp place in other to prevent the close from been attacked by
A. Ant B. Moths C. Mildew D, Rat
17. One of the tools is not used for taking body measurements.
A. French curve B. Paper C. Pencil D. String
18. The signs of HIV/AIDS include the following except..
A. diarrhea. B. rashes on the body. C. weight loss. D. vomiting.
19. HIV/AIDS is mainly contracted through…
A. eating together with an infected person. B. handshake.
C. sex with infected person. D. touching the infected person.
20. A protective cloth that covers the front part of our clothes and uses ties around the waist is….
A. apron. B. batik C. fringe mat. D. napkin.
21. Which area of Home economics teaches a child about knitting and crocheting….
A. child development. B. clothing and textile.
C. family living. D. home management.
22. The basic sewing stitches are grouped into….
A. back and running stitches. B. embroidery.
C. permanent and back. D. permanent and temporary.
Home Economics Theory Questions
1. State two ways by which hair infection can be prevented.
2. (a) List four snacks.
(b) List three items that can be used to pack snacks and drinks.
3. (a) Explain the term Home Economics.
(b) Enumerate the three (3) main areas of Home Economics that are taught in your state.
(c) Mention three (3) subject Home Economics drew knowledge from.
4. (a) Explain the meaning of family resources.
(b) Enumerate five (5) types of Human resources.
(c) Define possessions.
5. (a) State four (4) conditions that are necessary for child development.
(b) List two (2) materials and tools for making a round cap.
junior waec past questions on home economics
junior waec home economics
junior waec past questions on home economics
bece home economics past questions 2010
bece home economics paper 2
bece home economics past questions 2018