BECE JSS3 Mock Exam Question Paper Ms-Word/PDF Download
Do you want to download BECE JSS3 Mock Exam Question Paper in Editable Msword/Pdf. Are you looking for Junior Secondary School Final Promotional Mock Exam Past Questions.
Then your search end here.
A mock test means a drill that is conducted before the actual test or Exam.
The purpose of mock exam is to give candidates fresh ideas on the kind of questions to expect during the main exam and motivate them towards stepping up their preparation towards the main exam.
Table of Contents
- 1 Benefit of Mock Test/Examination.
- 2 Feature of the JSS3 Mock Exam Questions Paper.
- 3 Download Mock Examination Questions for JSS3 BECE
- 4 How to Get BECE Mock Exam Question Paper.
- 5 JSS3 Basic Science & Technology Mock Exam Paper Sample
Benefit of Mock Test/Examination.
– It serve as an effective form of Exam preparation.
– Used to test what one already knew.
– it give one confidence to be stress free on the day of the actual exam.
– Reassurance of Academic Progress, (Erasion of Examination phobia).
– Help to alleviate Exam anxiety.
Feature of the JSS3 Mock Exam Questions Paper.
Is based on the Nerdc Curriculum.
Can be view and read on any Smart Phone
Can be Printed out into hard copy.
Can be obtain on Micro-Soft Word Editable format (Special Request)
What others are downloading: Printable Mock Exam Answer Sheet
Click Like below to Join our BECE Facebook Page
Download Mock Examination Questions for JSS3 BECE
The Follow Mock Examination Questions are Available for Download in Ms-Word/Pdf
Basic Science and Technology.
Christian Religious studies.
Cultural and Creative Art.
You can view and study the pdf version on your computer or smart phone.
you can view, modify, and print the Ms-Word version to suit what you want to used it for.
For Free Mock Examination Past Questions, Click Like below to Join our Facebook Page
How to Get BECE Mock Exam Question Paper.
To get your copy of the exam question call/whatsapp me on 08051311885
If you are really keen in purchasing the Junior Secondary School Mock Examination Question,
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the simple step on how to get your soft copy.
Stating the various subject your need.
We will deliver the Mock exam question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us
JSS3 Basic Science & Technology Mock Exam Paper Sample
MOCK EXAMINATION 2019
SUBJECT: BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
DURATION: 1 HOUR, 30 MINUTES
Basic Science/Technology Objective Mock Questions
SECTION A (OBJECTIVE) – Answer all Question in this section
From the options lettered A-D, choose the word that is correctly used to fill in the blank spaces.
1 ……is a material used as electrical insulators.
2. Parallelogram with an area of 8cm2 and given height of 4cm2, calculate the base.
3. Machines that operate mainly with fluid are
4. The product made by combining two or more metallic elements is
A. an Aluminum.
B. an Alloy.
C. a Brass.
D. a Bronze.
5. Belt drives are driven by aid…
6. In a car gear system, the least number of teeth is found in gear
7. One of the following is a method of wood conversion.
A. Defect sawing
B. Line sawing
C. Straight sawing
D. Tangential sawing
8. An example of sanitary fitting in a building is
9. An example of natural defect is
10. Metals are classified into pure metals and…..
B. carbon steel.
C. ferrous metals.
D. non-ferrous metals.
11.Pig iron contains….. as impurity.
12.Motions are classified into….types.
13. The machine used in banks for financial transaction is referred to as
A. Automated Teller Machine.
B. Automation Teller Machine.
C. Automating Teller Method.
D. Automated Teller Mechanical.
14. Which of the following persons is a Nigerian role model in mechanical engineering?
A. Dr. Philip Emeagwali
B. Dr.Chike Obi
C. Dr. Chinwa Achebe
D. Dr.Ayodele Awojobi
15.Which of these is used as head protection device in workshop.
16. The wood obtained from deciduous tree is called….
B. Mahogany wood.
17. Which of the following is one example of non- ferrous metal?
18. Tile used for walls and floors in building is a product from
19. Which of the following is a drug control agency?
20. Which of the following is a natural drug?
Objective Questions 21-50 Removed, you can get it when you make a purchase.
Click Like below to Join our BECE Facebook Page
Basic Science and Technology Theory Mock Questions
SECTION B (THEORY)
Answer any five questions with a least one from each section and each question carries 4 marks.
1. Write short note on the following:
a. Equilateral triangle
b. Isosceles triangle
2a. What is preventive maintenance?
2b. Give two examples.
3a. State five (5) characteristics of living things,
3b. In a tabular form, classify the following living and non living matter;
Books, Pencils, Man, Table, Rat, Grass, Dog, Elephant, Soil, Housefly, Stone, Beads, Goat, Water, Ants, Biro, Rocks, Tree.
4a. Define Energy.
4b. State four different forms of energy.
5a. What is computer ethics.
5b. List three computer room management ethics.
6a. What is Database?
6b. List five Database terminologies.
Physical and Health Education
7a. Define Physical fitness,
7b. State four importance of physical fitness.
8a. Define Safety.
8b. List 6 playground safety measures.
This helped my child very well