Download Christian Religious Knowledge CRK Exam Questions Paper 1st, 2nd and 3rd Term for Primary Schools in Nigeria all Classes.
Teaching is really an interesting job, but for some factors like low pay, setting of exam questions, marking of students examination scripts and compilation of students results has made teaching job more stressful.
To help reduce the workload we have compiled all Christian Religious Knowledge exam question paper in MS Word from Primary one (1) to six (6);
To serve as a reference material;
To help teachers set tests and examination questions.
School pupils will also find it useful for revision and exam preparation.
Table of Contents
- 1 Christian Religious Knowledge Exam Questions for Primary School – Features
- 2 Primary 1 to 6 Christian Religious Knowledge Exam Questions – Benefit
- 3 How to Get Primary School CRK Exam Questions
- 4 Christian Religious Knowledge First Term Exam Questions for Primary School
Christian Religious Knowledge Exam Questions for Primary School – Features
Is based on the Nerdc Curriculum.
Can be view and read on any Smart Phone
Can be Printed out into hard copy.
Can be obtain on Micro-Soft Word Format.
Can be Edited to suit your need.
The paid version has up to 50 Multiple Objective Questions to choose from
Out of Public Domain.
Available only to subscriber.
Primary 1 to 6 Christian Religious Knowledge Exam Questions – Benefit
The Benefit of Using Our Primary School Christian Religious Knowledge Exam Questions.
As a teacher using our Multiple Exam Question source make teaching more interesting.
Reduce the workload.
You can modify the questions to suit your need.
You get best value for your money when you purchase from us.
As a student it make you identify key areas to focus on.
Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
How to Get Primary School CRK Exam Questions
Step to get CRK Exam Questions for Primary (Basic 1 – 6 )
Here is an example of our Cultural and Creative arts exam questions for basic class 1-6 cost Pattern.
Primary 4 CRK 1st Term = N300
Primary 4 CRK 2nd Term = N300
Primary 4 CRK 3rd Term = N300
HOW TO PURCHASE
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to receive your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g Exam Questions for Christian Religious Knowledge (Basic 4)
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
Download Free CRK Exam Question for Basic 3
Link 1 CRK Exam Questions
Link 2 CRK Exam Questions
Christian Religious Knowledge First Term Exam Questions for Primary School
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
SUBJECT: CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE
CLASS: BASIC/PRIMARY 5
DURATION: 1 HOUR
CRK Objective Questions for Primary 5 Pupils
SECTION A: OBJECTIVE
INSTRUCTION: ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
1. Things that we cannot do without are referred to as ___ (a) needs
2. We must seek ____ to get all our needs
(a) men’s wealth
(b) God ’s kingdom
(c) satanic influence
3. Prayer is the act of talking to ___
4. ____ prayer pulls down the stronghold of the enemies
5. God created ___ to enable us see at night
6. Water is a means of ___
7. A Christian must walk to avoid being a ____
8. Work began in the ___
(b) tower of Nebuchadnezzar
(c) Garden of Eden
9. ____ involves training of people to specialize on other jobs
10. The skill of making or repairing clothes is known as ___ (a) teaching
11. Anyone who does not work becomes ___
(c) devil’s workshop
12. Christians are advised to work in order to contribute to the ___ of the society
13. Who was the king of Babylon during the time of the three Hebrew brothers
14. Why were Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego thrown into the fire
(a) they refuse to bow down to the golden image
(b) they were always singing poems
(c) they were princes
15. Who made a golden image
Want more Objective Questions like this?
Get the Complete Christian Religious Knowledge Exam Questions (Obj & Theory); In editable Ms-word format for any of the Primary/Basic 1 – 6 Classes.
What Others are downloading: Exam Questions for Primary School
C.R.K Theory Questions for Primary Schools
SECTION B (THEORY)
1a. Who is a needy?
1b. Mention man’s basic needs
2a. Define work?
2b. Mention and explain 2 types of work
3a. Mention 3 importance of work
3b. Mention 3 things God provides for us.
4. Narrate one (1) of the following
4a. Daniel in the Lion’s den
4b. Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego
4c. The Israelites crossing the Red Sea.