Download Civic Education Exam Questions Paper 1st, 2nd and 3rd Term for Primary Schools in Nigeria all Classes
Teaching is really an interesting job, But for some factors like low pay, setting of exam questions, marking of students examination scripts and compilation of students results has made teaching job more stressful.
To help reduce the workload We have compiled all Civic Education exam question paper in MS word from Primary one (1) to six (6);
To serve as a reference material;
To help teachers set tests and examination questions.
School pupils will also find it useful for revision and exam preparation.
Table of Contents
- 1 Civic Education Exam Question for Primary School – Features
- 2 Primary 1 to 6 Civic Education Exam Questions – Benefit
- 3 How to Get Primary School Civic Education Exam Questions
- 4 Civic Education First Term Examination Questions for Primary School
Civic Education Exam Question for Primary School – Features
Is based on the Nerdc Curriculum.
Can be view and read on any Smart Phone
Can be Printed out into hard copy.
Can be obtain on Micro-Soft Word Format.
Can be Edited to suit your need.
The paid version has up to 50 Multiple Objective Questions to choose from.
Out of Public Domain
Available only to subscriber.
Primary 1 to 6 Civic Education Exam Questions – Benefit
The Benefit of using our Primary School Civic Edu Exam Questions.
As a teacher using our Multiple Exam Question source make teaching more interesting.
Reduce the workload.
You can modify the questions to suit your need.
You get best value for your money when you purchase from us.
As a student it make you identify key areas to focus on.
Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
How to Get Primary School Civic Education Exam Questions
Step to get Civic Edu Exam Questions for Primary (Basic 1 – 6 )
Here is an example of our Civic Education exam questions for basic class 1-6 cost Pattern.
Primary 4 Civic Edu 1st Term = N300
Primary 4 Civic Edu 2nd Term = N300
Primary 4 Civic Edu 3rd Term = N300
HOW TO PURCHASE
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to receive your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g Exam Questions for Civic Edu (Basic 4)
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
Download Free BST Exam Question for Basic 3
Link 1 Civic Edu Exam Questions
Link 1 Civic Edu Exam Questions
Civic Education First Term Examination Questions for Primary School
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
SUBJECT: CIVIC EDUCATION
CLASS: PRIMARY 3
DURATION: 1 HOUR
Civic Education Objective Questions for Primary School
SECTION A: OBJECTIVE
INSTRUCTION: ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
1. ____ is a branch of political science that deals with civic affairs
(b) Civic Education
2. These are components of civic education except ____
(b) right and duties
3. Legal dimension deals with laws of the country and how such laws operate.
4. Right means benefit or opportunities
5. In Nigeria the right of a citizen are written in a book called ___ (a) story book
6. A citizen has the following right except ___
(a) right to education
(b) right to life
(c) right to kill
7. ___ dimension of civic education teaches us about the culture of or people
8. ___ is the total way of
9. For economy to grow, there must be exchange of goods and services.
10. The goods that are brought into the country are called ___ goods
11. ____ is an example of goods we import from other country
12. Social activities talks about celebration of ___ days
13. The importance of celebrating social activities is to Mark that day (a) True
14. Democracy Day is celebrated on ___ day
(a) 1st October
(b) May 27
(c) May 29
15. ___ is also known as grassroot government
(a) state government
(b) local government
(c) federal government
16. ___ dimension of civic education educates citizens on how a state function
Want more Objective Questions like this?
Get the Complete Civic Education (Obj & Theory);
In editable Ms-word format for any of the Primary/Basic 1 – 6 Classes
What Others are download Exam Questions for Primary School
Civic Education Theory Questions for Primary Schools
SECTION B (THEORY)
1. State 4 dimensions of civic education
2. Mention 4 rights of a citizen
3. State 4 examples of social activities
4a. What is government?
4b. What 3 levels of government
5a. What is community?
5b. Mention 2 examples of community values.