Are you writing the National Examination Council NECO Internal examination, if yes you need the NECO Past Questions on Painting and Decorating (PD)
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled a good number of Painting and Decorating NECO Past Questions in Pdf
Painting and Decoration Paper 2 – Theory/Essay Questions.
Painting and Decoration Paper 3 – Objective Test Questions.
Our research has confirm that candidate that uses National Examination Council Painting and Decorating NECO past questions to prepare is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
SSCE NECO Painting and Decoration Objective Questions – Paper 3.
PAINTING AND DECORATION PAPER III
Paper 3 will last for 1 hours
Attempt all questions from this section
Answer Paper 3 on your objective test answer sheet,
Use HB pencil throughout.
Answer All Questions
Each question is followed by four options lettered A to D. Find out the correct options for each question and shade in pencil on your answer sheet, the answer space which bears the same letter as the option you Chosen. Give only one answer to each question. An example is given below
Knowledge of the use of iron enabled the early man in West Africa to
Orange colour can be obtained by mixing equal proportion of
A. Blue and Red
B. Yellow and Red
C. Yellow and Blue
D. Brown and White
The correct answer is Yellow and Red, which is lettered B and therefore answer … B would be shaded.
[A] [B] [C] [D]
Think carefully before you shade the answer spaces; erase completely any answer(s) you wish to change Now answer the following questions
What others are downloading NECO Past Questions for all Subjects
Like our Facebook Page to Download Free NECO Past Questions
Painting and Decorating NECO Objective Questions – Paper 3
01. The technique of spreading colours on substrate is referred to as
02__is used for uniform transfer of motif
A. tracing paper
C. cardboard paper
D. cartridge paper
03. Clearing of oil colour brushes can be done by soaking in
A. varnish oil basin
B. linseed oil basin
C. water basin
D. turpentine basin
04. Emulsion paint can be tinned with
D. linseed oil
05. Which of the following is Not a prospect in painting and decorating work?
A. wealth generation
C. political achievement
D. Paid employment
06. Panders and decorator need to follow specification in
A. applying materials
B. selling materials
D. making materials
E. estimating materials
07. What is the advantage of wash method in water colour painting?
A. use of palette is not necessary
B. It saves a lot of colour
C. it encourages the use of an easlv
D. it requires little water
08. Roller brush, pail ad ladder tools are for_ building painting
09. Painting executed on the walls is known as
A. house painting
B. scridding painting
C. flat painting
D. mural painting
10. When spraying in a booth, an operative requires a
11. In decorative painting, splattering can effectively be achieved with brush and
12. All these are building paints except
A. emulsion paint
B. gloss paint
C. decotex paint
D. caustic paint
13. _ is the basic unit of a design
14. Witch of the following is NOT part of the painting and decorating trade
A. colour matching
B. industrial coating
C. furniture making
D. wall papering
15. A well-chosen colour scheme scheme for residential building should do the following except to
B. include cheerfulness
C. encourage cleanliness
16. in order to succeed in business, a decorator must.
A. be capable of drawing building plans.
B. be capable of erecting scaffolds.
C. be an excellent sales person.
D. have a knowledge of commercial law.
17. Spray pointing is normally carried out in an environment that is
A. free from dirt
B. high in moisture
C. exposed to sun rays
D. cohered with dust
18. The most suitable tool it mixing paint in building painting is
A. paint stirrer
B. straight eoge
C. palette knife
D. stencil knife
19. An equipped first aid kit must be provided in a site where employees are up to
A. 5 workers.
B. 8 workers
C. 10 workers
D. 12 worker
Want more PD Objectives Questions like this?
Get the Complete NECO PD SSCE Exam Questions (Obj and Essay) in PDF Format from us.
NECO Painting and Decoration Essay Past Questions
Answer four questions in all
All questions carry equal marks
1 a. Define the term stencil
b. Mention two types of stencil
c. Outline in sequence five steps involved in stenciling
2. a. Make a sketch of a pole ladder and label two of its major parts
b. List ten precautions that an operative should observe when using a pole ladder
3. a. Mention any four items covered by overheads in costing a painting job
b. Outline any five factors to be considered when costing painting and decorating job
c. Explain the following in the costing of painting and decorating job
i. prime cost
ii. Net Cost
4. a. Define finish in decorative painting
b. Highlight six difference between matt and glass frosh
5. a. Define the term corrosion
b. Outline six steps involved in the preparation of corroded metal surface for glass finishing
6. a. Define the term colour
b. Describe the following properties of colours
c. Explain any three of the following terms as related to colour in painting and decorating
i. complementary colour
ii. Advancing colour
iii. Discordant colour
iv. Monochromatic colour
v. receding colour
Want more History Theory Questions like this?
Get the Complete NECO PD Exam Questions (Obj and Essay) in PDF Format from us.
Free NECO PD Exam Questions Download
Click to Download your free NECO Past Question on Painting and Decorating Paper 2 and 3
How to Get Painting and Decorating Exam Questions
Make a Call
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer or Direct Bank Deposit.
send us the following
Name of Product Paid for:
Valid email address.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us.