Are you writing the National Examination Council NECO Internal examination, if yes you need the NECO Past Questions on Computer Studies (PD)
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled a good number of Painting and Decorating NECO Past Questions in Pdf
Computer Studies Paper 2 – Theory/Essay Questions.
Computer Studies Paper 3 – Objective Test Questions.
Our research has confirm that candidate that uses National Examination Council Computer Studies NECO past questions to prepare is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
SSCE NECO Comp. Studies Obj and Essay Past Questions.
COMPUTER STUDIES PAPER 3
Paper 3 will last for 1 hours 20 minutes
Attempt all questions from this section
Answer Paper 3 on your objective test answer sheet,
Use HB pencil throughout.
Answer All Questions
Each question is followed by five options lettered A – E. Choose the correct option for each question and shade in pencil on your answer sheet the answer space which bears the same letter as the option you have chosen. Give only one answer to each question and erase completely any answer you wish to change. Do all rough work on this question paper.
An example is given below.
In a word processing environment, the icon [ x ] will___a program when clicked
The correct option is “close” which is lettered E Therefore, answer space E would be shaded.
[A] [B] [C] [D] [E ]
Think carefully before you shade the answer spaces; erase completely any answer(s) you wish to change Now answer the following questions
What others are downloading NECO Past Questions for all Subjects
Like our Facebook Page to Download Free NECO Past Questions
NECO Computer Obj Questions
1. One Petabyte is equivalent to terabytes.
2. The World Wide Web was invented by
A. Bjane Stroustrup.
B. Charles Babbage.
C. John Warner Backus.
D. Jon Stepherson.
E. Tim Berners Lee.
3. The extension ,wmv, stores file.
4. A graphical tool that shows the steps of program execution is
5. A software package obtained without permission is said to be
6. The type of error that a compiler detects before program execution is
7. The is a computer network that spans through a large geographical area.
8. The programming language that is specially suited ftr numeric and scientific computations is
9. The protocol used to transfer web pages to computer is
10. The circuit used as a memory device in computers is
C. flip flop.
11. Which of the following is an attribute that helps to identify rows in a relation in database?
12. Which of the following is not a feature of web browsers?
A. Automatic updates
B. Integrated search
C Internet forums
D. Navigation buttons
E. Tabbed browsing
13. What is the decimal equivalent of the octal number 13765?
14. One of the drawbacks of a linear bus topology is that l
A. a cable break can disable the entire network.
B. it is easier to identify the problem in case of network shutdown.
C. it is easy to implement and extend.
D. it is easy to set up.
E. it requires less cable to set up.
15. Which of the following is a computer virus that replicates itself without human intervention?
E. Trojan Horse
16. The Boolean expression for a 4-input OR gate is
A. A + B + C + D.
B. A + B + CD.
C. AB + CD.
D. ABC + D.
17. The numeric constant with static values that do not contain decimal points which the BASIC interpreter uses during program execution is
A. fixed point.
B. floating point.
18. Which of the following is not a web development software?
A. Adobe Dreamweaver
19. The distribution of audio and video contents to a dispersed audience via electronics is
20. In Microsoft Excel, each column is identified by
B. floating numbers.
E. special characters.
21. The CorelDraw tool used in clipping the region of an image that is not needed is
A. artistic media.
C. free transform.
22. The following are advantages of computer system except, it
A. depends on its user.
B. increases access to the information in the resource centre.
C. increases efficiency.
D. provides more information sources.
E. provides more opportunities for networking.
23. The first commercial computer UNI VAC was made available for use in
24. A logic gate which implements logical negation an its input is
25. Who among the following is not an inventor of a counting device?
A. Blaise Pascal
B. Charles Babbage
C. Elon Musk
D. John Napier
E. Tim Cranmer
Want more Comp. Studies Objectives Questions like this?
Get the Complete NECO Comp. Studies SSCE Exam Questions (Obj and Essay) in PDF Format from us.
NECO Computer Theory Past Question
Answer four questions in all
1. (a) Write short notes on these components of the Central Processing Unit:
i. Control unit (2 marks)
ii. Arithmetic logic unit (2 marks)
iii. Registers (2 marks)
(b) i. Define phishing? (2 marks)
ii. State two factors affecting the speed of a data transfer. (1 mark)
iii. List two examples of antivirus softwares. (1 mark)
2. (a)i. What is a compiler? (2 marks)
ii. Write a BASIC program to calculate the area of a circle of radius r. (4 marks)
(b) State the function of the following keys in Microsoft Word:
ii. F1 (2marks)
(c) What is a character set? (2 marks)
3.(a) Draw a truth table for the following logic gates:
i. 2 input AND gate (2 marks)
ii. 2 input OR gate (2 marks)
iii. 2 input NOR gate (2 marks)
(b) i.Mention three top level domains and their uses. (3 marks)
ii. List two examples of an internet browser. (1 mark)
Want more Computer Science Theory Questions like this?
Get the Complete NECO PD Exam Questions (Obj and Essay) in PDF Format from us.
Free NECO Past Question on Computer Studies Download
Click to Download your free NECO Past Question on Computer Studies Paper 2 and 3
How to Get Computer Studies Exam Questions
HOW TO PURCHASE
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to receive your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g NECO Exam Questions on Computer Studies
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.