Download Cultural and Creative Arts CCA Exam Questions Paper 1st, 2nd and 3rd Term for Primary Schools in Nigeria all Classes.
Teaching is really an interesting job, but for some factors like low pay, setting of exam questions, marking of students examination scripts and compilation of students results has made teaching job more stressful.
To help reduce the workload we have compiled all Cultural and Creative Arts exam question paper in MS Word from Primary one (1) to six (6);
To serve as a reference material;
To help teachers set tests and examination questions.
School pupils will also find it useful for revision and exam preparation.
Table of Contents
- 1 Cultural and Creative Arts Exam Questions for Primary School – Features
- 2 Primary 1 to 6 Cultural and Creative Arts Exam Questions – Benefit
- 3 How to Get Primary School Cultural and Creative Art CCA Exam Questions
- 4 Cultural and Creative Arts First Term Examination Questions for Primary School
Cultural and Creative Arts Exam Questions for Primary School – Features
Is based on the Nerdc Curriculum.
Can be view and read on any Smart Phone
Can be Printed out into hard copy.
Can be obtain on Micro-Soft Word Format.
Can be Edited to suit your need.
The paid version has up to 50 Multiple Objective Questions to choose from
Out of Public Domain.
Available only to subscriber.
Primary 1 to 6 Cultural and Creative Arts Exam Questions – Benefit
The Benefit of Using Our Primary School Cultural and Creative Arts Exam Questions.
As a teacher using our Multiple Exam Question source make teaching more interesting.
Reduce the workload.
You can modify the questions to suit your need.
You get best value for your money when you purchase from us.
As a student it make you identify key areas to focus on.
Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
How to Get Primary School Cultural and Creative Art CCA Exam Questions
Step to get CCA Exam Questions for Primary (Basic 1 – 6 )
Here is an example of our Cultural and Creative arts exam questions for basic class 1-6 cost Pattern.
Primary 4 CCA 1st Term = N300
Primary 4 CCA 2nd Term = N300
Primary 4 CCA 3rd Term = N300
HOW TO PURCHASE
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to receive your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g Exam Questions for Cultural and Creative arts (Basic 4)
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
Download Free BST Exam Question for Basic 3
Link 1 CCA Exam Questions
Link 2 CCA Exam Questions
Cultural and Creative Arts First Term Examination Questions for Primary School
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
SUBJECT: CULTURAL AND CREATIVE ARTS
CLASS: PRIMARY 3
DURATION: 1 HOUR
Cultural and Creative Arts Objective Questions for Primary School
SECTION A: OBJECTIVE
INSTRUCTION: ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
1. The process whereby we look at an object carefully for period of time is called
(a) looking at an object
(c) eye looking
2. If we move closer to an object the object looks more ___
(a) bigger and clearer
(b) smoother and softer
(c) bigger and rougher
3. If we are far away from an object, the object looks _____
(a) bigger and more faintly
(b) smaller and more faintly
(c) size distance and more faintly
4. When we are closer to an object, the colour of an object appears sharper.
5. When an object is not close to us, the colour of the object does not appear sharp.
6. Observation helps us to learn something about the size, shape, texture and colour of an object.
7. Nature drawing can be defined as
(a) drawing of object created by man
(b) drawing of object created by object
(c) drawing of object created by God.
8. One of these are example of nature drawing except
9. We breath in ____ from plant
(b) carbon monoxide
10. The process where we use our hands on some simple material to make beautiful objects is called
(a) material tool
(b) simple materials
(c) simple craft
11. All these are example of materials and tools used in constructing of face mask except
(b) blade or scissor
12. The process we use clay to make object such as cups, flower vase pot, is called
(a) knife cutting
(b) ceramic wares
(c) clothes wares
13. One of these is a method of preparing of clay
(a) by adding acid
(b) by adding base impurity
(c) by removing impurities
14. The process whereby a line move around an object is called
15. The process whereby we arrange an object to become a definite shape is called
(a) form of motion
(b) form of technology
Want more Objective Questions like this?
Get the Complete Cultural and Creative Arts Exam Questions (Obj & Theory); In editable Ms-word format for any of the Primary/Basic 1 – 6 Classes.
What Others are download Exam Questions for Primary School
Cultural and Creative Arts Theory Questions for Primary Schools
SECTION B (THEORY)
1. __________ are those things we use to produced at work.
2. List five example of nature drawing.
3. List two (2) types of family.
4. List the two types of lines