Download Home Economics (Home Ec) Exam Questions Paper 1st, 2nd and 3rd Term for Primary Schools in Nigeria all Classes.
Teaching is really an interesting job, but for some factors like low pay, setting of exam questions, marking of students examination scripts and compilation of students results has made teaching job more stressful.
To help reduce the workload we have compiled all Home Economics exam question paper in MS Word from Primary one (1) to six (6);
To serve as a reference material;
To help teachers set tests and examination questions.
School pupils will also find it useful for revision and exam preparation.
Table of Contents
- 1 Exam Questions on Home Economics Primary School – Features
- 2 Primary 1 to 6 Home Ec Exam Questions – Benefit
- 3 Primary 3 Home Economics Exam Questions Second Term
- 4 Home Ec Theory Questions for Basic/Primary 3
Exam Questions on Home Economics Primary School – Features
Is based on the Nerdc Curriculum.
Can be view and read on any Smart Phone
Can be Printed out into hard copy.
Can be obtain on Micro-Soft Word Format.
Can be Edited to suit your need.
The paid version has up to 50 Multiple Choice Objective Questions to choose from
Out of Public Domain.
Available only to subscriber.
Primary 1 to 6 Home Ec Exam Questions – Benefit
The Benefit of Using Our Primary School Home Economics Exam Questions.
As a teacher using our Multiple Exam Question source make teaching more interesting.
Reduce the workload.
You can modify the questions to suit your need.
You get best value for your money when you purchase from us.
As a student it make you identify key areas to focus on.
Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
How to Get Primary School Home Ec Exam Questions
Step to get Home Ec Exam Questions for Primary (Basic 1 – 6 )
Here is an example of our Home Ec exam questions for basic class 1-6 cost Pattern.
Primary 4 Home Ec 1st Term = N300
Primary 4 Home Ec 2nd Term = N300
Primary 4 Home Ec 3rd Term = N300
HOW TO PURCHASE
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to receive your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g Exam Questions for Home Economics (Basic 4)
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
Download Free Home Ec Exam Question for Basic 4
Link 1 Home Ec Exam Questions
Link 2 Home Ec Exam Questions
Primary 3 Home Economics Exam Questions Second Term
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
SUBJECT: HOME ECONOMICS
CLASS: BASIC/PRIMARY 3 DURATION: 1 HOUR
Home Economics MCQ Objective Questions
SECTION A: OBJECTIVE INSTRUCTION: ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
- __ is any woven material used for covering our body (a) sack
- __ is a type of clothe
- We wear clothes to make us look __
- All except one is not a sewing tool
- __ is a sewing tool
- __ is used for taking someone’s measurement or material
(b) tailoring chalk
(c) measuring tape
- All except one is not an example of stitches
- _ are used to join pieces of cloth or material together
- There are _ types of stitches
- __ is an example of permanent stitches
- A place where the family lives is known as __
- __ is a room in the home
- All except one is not an article used for cleaning the home
- We receive our visitors or guests in the __
(c) sitting room
- __ is a step to be taken when cleaning the rooms
- When cleaning the rooms we should open doors and windows to let in fresh air
- A place where meals are prepared is known as __
- __ stitches is made before the permanent stitches (a) top
- __ is a type of clothes
- __ is found in the sitting room
Want more Objective Multiple Choice Questions like this?
Get the Complete Home Economics Exam Questions (Obj & Theory); In editable Ms-word format for any of the Primary/Basic 1 – 6 Classes.
What Others are downloading: Exam Questions for Primary School
Home Ec Theory Questions for Basic/Primary 3
SECTION B (Theory)
Instruction: Answer all Question
1a. What is clothing?
1b. List three types of clothing
2a. What are stitches
2b. List four examples of stitches
3a. State three importance of clothes
3b. List five sewing tools
4a. What is a home?
4b. List five rooms in the home
5a. Define sitting room
5b. State two steps to be taken when cleaning the rooms