Download Basic Science and Technology BST Exam Questions Paper 1st, 2nd and 3rd Term for Primary Schools in Nigeria all Classes
Teaching is really an interesting job, But for some factors like low pay, setting of exam questions, marking of students examination scripts and compilation of students results has made teaching job more stressful.
To help reduce the workload We have compiled all Basic Science and Tech exam question paper in MS word from Primary one (1) to six (6);
To serve as a reference material;
To help teachers set tests and examination questions.
School pupils will also find it useful for revision and exam preparation.
Table of Contents
- 1 Basic Science & Tech Exam Question for Primary School – Features
- 2 Primary 1 to 6 Basic Science and Technology Exam Questions – Benefit
- 3 How to Get Primary School Basic Science and Technology BST Exam Questions
- 4 Basic Science & Tech First Term Examination Questions for Primary School
Basic Science & Tech Exam Question for Primary School – Features
Is based on the Nerdc Curriculum.
Can be view and read on any Smart Phone
Can be Printed out into hard copy.
Can be obtain on Micro-Soft Word Format.
Can be Edited to suit your need.
The paid version has up to 50 Multiple Objective Questions to choose from
Out of Public Domain
Available only to subscriber.
Primary 1 to 6 Basic Science and Technology Exam Questions – Benefit
The Benefit of Using Our Primary School Basic Science and Tech Exam Questions.
As a teacher using our Multiple Exam Question source make teaching more interesting.
Reduce the workload.
You can modify the questions to suit your need.
You get best value for your money when you purchase from us.
As a student it make you identify key areas to focus on.
Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
How to Get Primary School Basic Science and Technology BST Exam Questions
Step to get BST Exam Questions for Primary (Basic 1 – 6 )
Here is an example of our Basic Science & Technology exam questions for basic class 1-6 cost Pattern.
Primary 4 BST 1st Term = N300
Primary 4 BST 2nd Term = N300
Primary 4 BST 3rd Term = N300
HOW TO PURCHASE
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to receive your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g Exam Questions for Basic Science & Tech (Basic 4)
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
Download Free BST Exam Question for Basic 3
Link 1 BST Exam Questions
Link 1 BST Exam Questions
Basic Science & Tech First Term Examination Questions for Primary School
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
SUBJECT: BASIC SCIENCE/BASIC TECHNOLOGY
CLASS: PRIMARY 3
DURATION: 1 HOUR
Basic Science Technology Objective Questions for Primary School
SECTION A: OBJECTIVE
INSTRUCTION: ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
1. When air is moving is called ___
2. Our wet clothes are dried by __
3. Moving air is called ___
4. _____means the means of talking to people.
5. Harmful effects of wind, can destroy communication gadgets.
6. ____ is a communication gadget.
7. ____ is any liquid that is colourless, odourless or transparent without taste.
(c) coca cola
8. ____ is a primary source of water.
9. ____ can be used for cooking except the following.
10. ____ is a school equipment.
11. Weighing scale can be sued in weighing humans and animals.
12. One of these is used in seeing tiny objects which our eyes cannot see.
13. The animal skeleton helps to hold the human flesh.
(a) true (b) false
14. These are simple machines except ____
15. With ______ our work will not be easier.
(b) simple machine
Want more Objective Questions like this?
Get the Complete Basic Science & Tech Exam Questions (Obj & Theory);
In editable Ms-word format for any of the Primary/Basic 1 – 6 Classes
What Others are download Exam Questions for Primary School
Basic Science and Technology Theory Questions for Primary Schools
SECTION B (THEORY)
1a. What is water?
1b. List 3 sources of water.
2a. What are communication gadgets?
2b. Mention 3 communication gadgets.
3a. What is contaminated water.
3b. Mention 2 things that can contaminate your water.
4a. What are simple machine?
4b. List 3 simple machines.
5a. Mention 3 uses of water.
5b. List 2 laboratory equipment used in school science laboratory.