Do you need JSS3 NECO BECE History Past Questions and Answers?
Do you want to download Junior NECO Past Questions and Answer for History Paper 1 and Paper 2 for JSS3 final year exam.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all History Questions for JSS3 NECO BECE till date.
The Benefit of Using BECE History Past Questions.
As a teacher make teaching more interesting.
Reduce the workload.
You get best value for your money when you purchase from us.
As a student it make you identify key areas to focus on.
Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
Our research has confirm that candidates who uses Junior NECO History Past Questions Paper to prepare for Basic Certificate Examination BECE is ten times better than those who do not.
What others are downloading NECO BECE Past Questions
Table of Contents
How to Get History Past Questions for JSS3 NECO BECE,
How to get NECO Basic Education Certificate Examination Past Questions and Answer for History or any other BECE subjects.
Below are the steps to follow to download the updated copy of the past JSS3 final year Exam questions on History.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to received your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g Junior NECO BECE History Past Questions
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 5 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
Download Free NECO BECE History Past Questions Paper 1 and 2
Link 1 Junior NECO Hist Exam Questions
Link 2 Junior NECO Hist Exam Questions
Download NECO BECE History Past Questions
NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
BASIC EDUCATION CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION
There are two papers of sixty (60) multiple-choice questions each.
Paper 1 will last for 1 hour after which the OMR sheet will be collected.
Paper 2 will also last for I hour
Time Allowed: 1 hour
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Answer all questions.
2. Use HB pencil only.
3. Write your Name and School Name on the answer sheet provided. Also, write and shade appropriately your Examination Number in the spaces provided.
4. Answer each question by shading the box that corresponds to the option you have chosen.
5. Do not waste time on any question. If you find any difficult, go to the others and finish them before you come back to the difficult one(s).
6. There must not be more than one shading for an answer. Any answer with shading of more than one box will be marked wrong.
7. If you change your mind about an answer, completely erase the first shading.
8. Do not start until the Supervisor tells you to do so.
1.The study of past events simply refers to
2.Events that occurred before the invention of writing are referred to as
A. late history.
B. old history.
C. past history.
E. unwritten history.
3.A written history dedicated to the lift and times of heroes and heroines is
C. documentary account.
D. first hand information.
E. invented account.
4.The study of history helps people to
A. appreciate the future.
B. elect good leaders.
C. make good decisions.
D. move forward in life.
E. perfect our journey.
5.History is the study of _____events that happened.
6.Which of these statements is not true about the importance of History?
A. Encourages ethnic rivalry
B. Knowledge of one’s identity
C. Leadership training
D. Promotion of good citizenship
E. Understanding of cultural values
7. The history of a person written by him/herself is
C. personal account.
E. written document.
8.Historical sources that are readily available to historian are classified as : sources of history.
9.Records of the past concerning government activities are preserved in
10.The two major sources of history are and
A. archival, library.
B. folklores, artefacts.
C. legends, eyewitness.
D. museums, books.
E. primary, secondary.
11.Objects made and used by man in the past are
12.Stories about animals and people told with the aim of teaching the culture of a particular people is
D. oral traditions.
E. private records.
13.The following are secondary sources of history except
E. oral tradition.
14.Which of the following is not an importance of history to an individual?
A. Actualising self discovery
B. Encouraging loyalty to the state
C. Enhancing one’s pride
D. Enhancing societal development
E. Projecting self respect
15.Societies celebrate their heroes and heroines because
A. of their good deeds.
B. of their wealth.
C. of their high social classes.
D. they could not meet them alive.
E. they were brave.
16.History is important to the society in the following ways except that it helps
A. to guide against repetition of past mistakes.
B. in leadership training.
C. in identity discovery.
D. in developing good citizenship.
E. in encouraging ethnic rivalry.
17.The findings of Nok culture were mostly of human and animal
18.Which of these statements is not correct about the importance of History to man? History
A. deepens people’s knowledge about their society.
B. enables an individual to recognise his/her potentials.
C. helps people to avoid repeating past mistakes.
D. helps people to know the truth about their past.
E. helps people to know and appreciate themselves.
BECE History Paper 1 – Free Copy: Objective Questions No 19 – 60 Removed
Want more Objective Questions like this for Paper 1?
Get the Complete NECO BECE History Past Questions from us
Continue reading to know how
Junior NECO History Past Question for JSS3 BECE
1.The religious and political head of pre-colonial Oyo kingdom was the
2. According to Yoruba traditions, old Oyo was founded by
3. The cradle of Yoruba civilization is
4. The following were centralised states in pre-colonial Nigeria except
5. Which of the following was not a feature of centralised states in precolonial Nigeria?
A. Able and energetic leaders
B. Central taxation system
C. Concentration of industries
D. Fertile agricultural lands
E. Large population of people with diverse interests
6. The following factors contributed to the emergence of centralized states in pre-colonial Nigeria except
A. availability of charismatic leaders.
B. availability of mineral resources.
C. availability of processing industries.
D. flat terrain for easy movement.
E. population concentration.
7. The largest centralized state in pre-colonial Nigeria was
8. Visible or abstract things that help in the study of history are known as
D. sources of history.
BECE History Paper 2 – Free Copy: Objective Questions No 9 – 53 Removed
52. The Atlantic slave trade started in the fifteenth century with the arrival of the__to Nigeria.
53. The earliest contact of Nigeria with the outside world was through
54. The British were able to secure more territories in Nigeria as a result of___activities.
C. ex-service men’s
E. Royal Niger Company’s
55. The exploration of Africa in the 15th century by the Europeans was possible due to
A. availability of man power.
B. missionaries activities.
C. invention of navigation instruments.
D. the support by African leaders.
E. trading activities.
56. The legitimate trade that was introduced in the 19th century by Europeans replaced the trade in
A. agricultural products.
D. industrial items.
57. Which of the following states was Islam first introduced?
58. The society for the abolition of the Atlantic slave trade was formed in
59. The first Portuguese explorers that visited Nigeria made contact with the people of Benin and
60.The first European nation to legislate against slave trade in 1804 was
Want more Objective Questions like this for Paper 2?
Get the Complete NECO BECE History Past Questions from us