Did you apply into the faculty of Clinical Medicine, are you eligible for Delta State University, Abraka Post JAMB Screening Test, Also know as DELSU Post UTME, if yes you need the DELSU Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine and Surgery, to enhance your preparatory skill in readiness to the exam.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all DELSU Abraka Post UTME Past Questions for all Department in the Faculty of Clinical Medicine from 2006 – till date.
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that candidate who seek admission into the faculty of Clinical Medicine and uses DELSU Post UTME Medicine Past Questions and Answer specifically to prepare for the Post JAMB Admission Screening Examination is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
DELSU Post UTME Subjects for Medicine Combination.
The subjects you will write in Delta State University Abraka Aptitude Test are:
English Language – 25 questions
Aptitude Test – 25 questions
General Paper- 50 questions
Total number of question is equal to 100 questions
How to get DELSU Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine & Surgery
How to Get DELSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for Medicine offered in the Delta State University, Abraka
- Make a Call
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
- Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer or Direct Bank Deposit.
- After Payment
send us the following
Name of Product Paid for:
Valid email address.
- DELIVERY ASSURANCE
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us.
Read DELSU Post UTME Past Questions Free Online download
Delta State University Abraka
Post JAMB Screening Test
Time: 1 Hour
Questions Paper Type: Option P
English Language, General Paper & Aptitude Test
Question Count: English (25) Aptitude Test (20) General Paper (55)
31. Actively dividing cells are also referred to as
32. Which one of the following states is not in Niger-delta
33. A circular disc is divided into seven parts with each part consisting of one of the colours in the spectrum of white light. What colour will be observed if the disc is rotated at high speed?
34. From the top of a pole, the angle of depression of a point 200m away from the foot of the pole is measured to he 45°. The height of the pole is
35 Fill the gaps with the most appropriate option.
The traveler had to run….. in order…… the train
M. First/to catch
N. Fast/to cash
O. Fast/to catch
P. First/to catch
36 All but one of the following is typical to living organisms
M. Cellular composition
37. If the alphabets A to Z are number 1 to 26 respectively what is the value of SUCCESS
38 Convert 92°f to °c
M. 11.11 C
39. If the logarithm of the number 20 to base 10 is 1.3 010, then the number 3 010 is called
O. Standard form
40. Fill the gaps with the most appropriate option.
If Kaka hadn’t tried to stand up in the boat, he…..into the lake
M. Wouldn’t have fallen
N. Will not have fell
O. Will not have fallen
P. Wouldn’t have fell
41. Mucor and Rhizopus are typical examples of
42. If the alphabets Ato Z are numbered 1 to 26 respectively, what is the value of TIME?
43. The heat required to melt a unit mass of a material of standard atmospheric pressure without changing its temperature is known as
M. Heat of ice
N. Heat of melting
O. Heat of fusion
P. Heat of vaporisation
44. Given that one angle of a polygon is reflex, then the polygon is called a
M. Regular polygon
N. Re-entrant polygon
O. Convex polygon
P. Equilateral polygon
45. Choose the option that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the underlined
some youths of the generation are often hard-hearted
46. Plants are regarded as autotrophic because
M. They cannot move from one place to another
N. They can manufacture their own food materials
O. They cannot produce their own food
P. They are not self sustaining
47. The body that regulates University education inNigeria is
48. Which of the following substance will not obey the general rule of a substance expanding when heated and contracts when cooled?
*49. Given that 195x = 257, where x is a number base, then the value of x is
50. Choose the option that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the underlined.
The syrup’s taste is disgusting
51. Omnivores eat
M. Plants only
N. Animals only
O. Plants and animals
52 One of the following cities has no central traditional ruler
53. In the absolute temperature scale, the melting point of ice is equivalent to….
54 The hypotenus of a triangle ABC is 13cm, if the right angle is at A and C = 12, b = 5, then the value of Sin2B + Cos2B is
55. Choose the option that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the underlined
should you always rely on conjectures?
56. If an organism obtains its food through haustoria, such organism is said to be
Delta State University Abraka Post-UTME Past Answer
33. M. = When the disc is rotated the coloura fade to while.
A B C D E F G H I J
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
K L M N O P Q R S T
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
U V W X Y 7
21 22 23 24 25 26
SUCCESS = 19+21+3+3+5+19+19 = 89
39. Log10 20 = 1.3010 ANS N
42. TIME = 20+9+13+5 = 47 ANS P
52 Ibadan – Olubadan
Benin – Oba
Lagos – Oba