Are you in Faculty of Medicine, eligible for Niger Delta University Admission Screening Exercise, Also know as NDU Post UTME, if yes, you need the NDU Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine and Surgery, to enhance your preparatory skills in readiness to the exam.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all NDU Post UTME Past Questions for all Department in the Faculty of Medicine from 2010 – till date
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that candidate who seek admission into the faculty of Medicine and uses NDU Faculty of Medicine Past Questions and Answer specifically to prepare for the Admission Screening Examination is ten times better than those who do not.
Read Also. Download NDU Post UTME Past Questions for: Medicine, Law, Science, Art, Management Science, Engineering, Pharmacy
Table of Contents
NDU Post UTME Subjects for Medicine Combination.
The subjects you will write in Niger Delta University, Bayelsa Post Utme is same subjects you wrote in Jamb
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
How to get NDU Past Questions for Medicine & Surgery
How to Get NDU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for Medicine offered in the Niger Delta University, Amasoma, Bayelsa – Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer or Direct Bank Deposit.
send us the following
Name of Product Paid for:
Valid email address.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us.
Download NDU Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine free Sample
NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY
Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State (OPTION F)
1st Batch. Time: 1 hour 30
Question Paper for Faculties of Agriculture, Basic Med. Sci., Nursing, Pharmacy; Science and Education
1.The periodic classification of the elements is an arrangement of elements in order of their
A. atomic weights
B. isotopic weights
C. Molecular weights
D. atomic numbers
E. atomic masses.
2. The reaction between an organic acid and an alcohol in the presence of an acid catalyst is known as
3. Which of the following gases may not be dried with concentrated sulphuric acid?
4. Which of the following is not a member of the homologous series of paraffin (alkenes)?
5. A surprising fact about sickle cell disease is that it
A. affect only black people
B. kill the patient
C. is hereditary
D. affects blood cells
E. weakens the patient
6. Which of these substances is likely to be deficient in the diet of a person having goiter?
7. Which of these animals is NOT metamerically segmented?
8. Kwashiorkor is cause by served deficiency of
9. If a tall man (TT) marries a dwarf woman (tt) and they have four male children, the offspring will be
A. all short
B. three short and one tall
C. two short one two tall
D. one short and three tall
E. all tall
10. What is the number whose logarithm to base 10 is 2.3482?
A. 2S 3.6
11. Father reduced the quantity of food bought for the family by 1 % when he found that the cost of living had increased by 15%. Thus the fractional Increase in the family food bill is now
12. Which of the following is NOT a factor of 124-54?
13. An arithmetic progression has first term 11 and fourth term 32. The sum of the first nine terms is
14. A square of cardboard is taped at the perimeter by a piece of ribbon 20cm long. What is the area of the board?
15. A cell of internal resistance 2 ohms supplies current to 6 ohms resistor. The efficiency of the cell is
16. A household refrigerator is rated 200 waits, if electricity cost 5k per KWH, what is the cost of operating it for 20 days?
17. Which of the following ammeter may be used to measure alternating currents?
(i) Morning coil ammeter (ii) Moving-iron ammeter (iii) Hotwire ammeter
A. I and II only
B. II and III only
C. I and III
D.I, II and III
18. Which of the following is a set of vector?
A. force, mass and movement
B. acceleration, velocity and movement
C. mass, weigh volume and density.
19. Two points on a velocity-time graph have co-ordinates (5s, 10ms1) and (120s, 20ms1) calculate the mean acceleration between the two points
20. A mixture of mecurous and mercuric nitrates is added to a food substance while precipitate is formed which on gentle heating turns red. The food substance is
E. fatty acid
21. Underground stems which grow horizontally through the soil are
22. The removal of man’s pancreas by surgical operation can affect only the digestion
B. starch, protein and fat
C. oils fend fat
23. Which of the following is seed bearing?
B. whistling bine G, algalflame
24. Which of the following is common to a dicotyledonous stem and monocotyledonous stem
A. meduliary rays
B. central pits
C. wide curtex
E. peficyclic fibres
25.A lorry travels 10km northwards, 4km eastwards, 6krrl southwards and 2km westwards to arrive at a point T. what is the total displacement?
A. 6km south
B. 4km north
C. 4km east.
surgery past questions
surgery exam questions
surgery post utme question
surgery exam question paper