Are you in the Faculty of Medicine, eligible for University of Port Harcourt Admission Screening Exercise, Also know as UNIPORT POST UTME, if yes, you need the Uniport Post UTME past questions for Medicine and Surgery, to enhance your preparatory skill in readiness to the exam.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all UNIPORT Post UTME past questions for all department in the faculty of Medicine from 2005 – till date.
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Past questions will not only help you know the likely questions but you will understand the nature of the examination.
Our research has confirm that candidate who seek admission into the faculty of Medicine and uses Uniport Faculty of Medicine Past Questions and Answer specifically to prepare for the Admission Screening Examination is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
UNIPORT Post UTME Subject Combination for Medicine
What are the Subjects Written in UNIPORT Post UTME for Medicine.
The subjects you will write in University of Port Harcourt Post UTME is same subjects you wrote in Jamb
How to Buy UNIPORT Past Question for Faculty of Medicine and Surgery.
To get the complete copy of the Past Questions, call or whatsapp me on 08051311885
Download UNIPORT Post UTME Past Questions for Faculty of Medicine free Sample
UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT SCREENING TEST
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE
1. A diverging lens forms an image, of an object placed 10cm in front of it, at a point 6.5cm from the lens. What is the focal length of the lens? (Include sign).
(a) 18.6cm (b) 16.5cm (c) +3.9cm (d) 21.2cm.
2. Which colour ol white light deviates most from the original path when light is incident on a piece of glass?
(a) Red (b) Blue (c) Yellow (d) Orange.
3. Which of the following statement correctly defines temperature?
(a)temperature courses hotness (b) the total energy of a body measured in temperature (c) temperature is the properly of the body which determines whether it is in thermal equilibrium with another body (d)thermometers measure temperature.
4. The following set of instrument is used for temperature measurement?
(a) alcohol thermometer, calorimeter and thermocouple (b) pyrometer, thermocouple and clinical thermometer (c) barometer, resistance thermometer and viscometer (d) none of the above.
5. A pin is placed at the bottom of a beaker 80 mm high and completely filled with petrol, when viewed from the top; the pin appears to be at a depth of 60 mm, what is the refractive index of the petrol?
(a) 1.80 (b) 1.50 (c) 1.33 (d) 1.5.
6. A converging can be used as a magnifying glass if the object is placed
(a) at F (b) between F and the pole (c) at the pole (d) at 2F.
7. A converging lens of focal length f, forms a real image whose size is the same as that of the object. He object distance is equal to (a) 4f (b) 2f(c) f(d) f/2.
8 When the generation is required from an ac generator the slip-rings are replaced by a cpmmutator which made up of He object distance is equal to.
(a) a split ring (b) two split-rings (c) two copper brushes (d) two insulating coils.
9. In semiconductors the hall event can be used to identify.
(a) transistor (b) the charge carrier either electrons or holes (c) charge densities and concentrations (d) the generation of emf.
10. In transformers the primary and secondary coil are wound on a.
(a) laminated hard iron core (b) permanent magnet (c) laminated soft iron core (d)insulated magnet.
11. The components of the circulatory system are heart, blood vessels.
(a) veins (b) arteries (c) lymph (d) plasma.
12. The veins of the leaf are formed by the.
(a) vascular bundles (b) cambium cell (c) palisade tissue (d) spongy mesophyll.
13. The unit of measurements are usually in.
(a) millimeter and micrometer (b) centimeter and nanometer (c) micrometer and nanometer (d) meter and decimeter.
14. The two type of biogenetic tissues are.
(a) phloem and parenchyma (b) mcristematic and non meristematic (c) merisreinatic and fruit (d) flower and fruit.
15. The surface of an alveolus in a mammals is well supplied with tiny blood vessels known as.
(a) capillaries (b) arteries (c) arterioles (d) venules.
16. The stunted growth of a leguminous plant suffering from nitrogen deficiency ,may be corrected by inoculating the soil with.
(a) saprophytic bacteria (b) rhizobium (c) denitrifying bacteria (d) nitrosomonas.
surgery past questions
surgery exam questions
surgery post utme question
surgery exam question paper