Do you want to download JSS 1, 2 or 3 Civic Education Exam Past Question ? Are you looking for Civic Education Junior Secondary School Past Questions for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Terminal Examination.
Then your search end here.
Before a student is promoted into the next class, he/she is expected to pass Civic Education as a subject.
Most student do fail or perform below expectation, as a result of this, we have compiled JSS 1-3 Civic Education Past Questions for student preparing for the subject exam.
The JSS Civic Education exam past questions were compiled to served as a reference materials and to help teacher set test/examination question also for student to used as a revision material and exam preparation.
Table of Contents
Download JSS 1,2,3 Civic Education Past Questions
Do you want to pass well as a student or set test/examination questions as a Teacher
If yes, then get the JSS Civic Education Past Questions from us.
After sending it, you can download, edit/modify and print it out.
You can view and study the pdf version on your computer or smart phone.
you can view, modify, and print the Ms-Word version to suit what you want to used it for.
Feature of the JSS 1, 2, & 3 Past Questions Paper.
Is based on the Nerdc Curriculum.
Can be view and read on any Smart Phone
Can be Printed out into hard copy.
Can be obtain on Micro-Soft word Editable format (Special Request)
Objective Questions is from 30 and above
How to Get Civic Education Past Question for JSS 1,2 & 3
Here is an example of the cost Pattern
JSS 1 Civic Education 1st Term Exam Past Question = N300.
JSS 1 Civic Education 2nd Term Exam Past Question = N300.
JSS 1 Civic Education 3rd Term Exam Past Question = N300.
Same cost pattern applies to JSS2 and JSS3
To get your copy of the past question call/whatsapp me on 08051311885
Civic Education Objective Questions for JSS1 Second Term
1. ___is a form of government in which the people or citizens are given the opportunity to participate in major decisions that affect them
(a) Constitution (b) Democracy (c) Human Right
2. ___is the oldest form of government that was practiced in the Greek city
(a) Representative Democracy (b) Direct Democracy (c) Constitutional Democracy
3. Which among the following is not a characteristic of Democracy?
(a) Right choice (b) Good Living (c) Periodic Election
4. __is a set of rules, regulations, principles and other element of law
(a) Constitution (b) Democracy (c)Rule of Law
5. Which among the following is not a source of constitution?
(a) Constitutional Conferences (b) Choice (c) The Customary Laws/native Laws
6. Which of the following is not a type of constitution?
(a) Federal (b) Unitary (c) Confederation (d)None of the above
7. Written constitution is only in which the fundamental laws, principles, conventions, customs, norms, rules and regulations governing a state/country. (a) True (b) False
8. Federal Constitution provide for two or three level of government and how they are to operate in governing a country (a) True (b) False
9. Which of the following country practice unwritten constitution?
(a) Britain (b) France (c) Nigeria
10. Which of the type of constitution regulates the conduct of government by a union of two or more state?
(a) Confederal (b) Unitary (c) Federal
Theory Questions for Civic Education JSS 1 Third Term
SECTION B: THEORY
1a. Define Religious Tolerance
1b. State five ways of tolerating others in different religion.
1c. State 3 religion in Nigeria.
2. a. Define Traffic Rules and Regulations
2b. State five general traffic rules and regulations.
2c. Explain the following
ci. Road Safety
cii. Road Junction
ciii. Traffic light.
3a. Define Road
3b. State and explain 3 categories of roads
3c. Draw a cross road and site example.
4a. Define Citizen Education
4b. State 3 ways of becoming a Citizen of Nigeria.
4c. State 3 human right
4d. State 2 duties/obligation of citizens.