Are you writing the National Examination Council Anual Exam also know as NECO, if yes, you need the NECO Government Past Questions and Answer for Paper III and II (Objective & Essay)
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled a good number of Government NECO past question Paper.
Our research has confirm that candidate that uses NECO Government Past Questions to prepare for National Examination Council is ten times better than those who do not.
What others are download: NECO Past Questions for All Subjects
Click to Download your free NECO Past Question on Goverment Paper 3 and 1 (Objective & Essay).
Table of Contents
How to Buy NECO Past Questions on Government.
To get the complete copy of the Past Questions, call or whatsapp me on 08051311885
Cost or Price of the NECO Past Question is N500.
Government NECO Objectives Question
GOVERNMENT PAPERS III
Answer paper III on your objective test answer sheet.
Paper III will last for 1 hour. On completion of paper III, the objective test answer sheet will be collected.
1. The first political party in Nigeria was formed in
2. Privatization of public corporations in Nigeria is for
A. administrative convenience.
C. managerial effectiveness.
D. political redistribution.
E. profit making.
3. Federalism was introduced to Nigeria through__________constitution.
4. How many political parties contested the 1999 general elections in Nigeria?
5. The popularity of a political party is best determined in a/an_______ election.
6- General elections in Nigeria are conducted every_______________years.
7. The main function of the National Assembly is to
A. draft annual budget.
B. engage in oversight functions.
C. execute government policies.
D. make laws.
E. prosecute law breakers.
8. The acceptance of a leader’s right to govern, is
9. The system of government in which rulership is reserved for the citizens is
10. A group of people in a given territory with an organized government is referred to as
11. The supreme organ of African Union is the
A. Assembly of Heads of State and Government.
B. Commission of Mediation, Conciliation and Arbitration.
c. Council of Ministers.
D. General Secretariat.
E. Liberation Committee.
12. Feudalism is a social system associated with
A. allocation of resources.
B. control over citizens’ life.
C. egalitarian society.
D. land ownership.
E. monopoly of economy.
13. The Economic and Social Council of the United Nations consist of_____ member countries.
What others are downloading NECO Past Questions for all Subjects
NECO Government Theory Question Paper II
GOVERNMENT PAPER II
This paper consists of two sections: A and B.
You are to answer five questions: two questions from Section A and three questions from
All questions carry equal marks.
W’rite your answer in blue or black ink in your answer booklet.
Answers t^ paper II are to be written in your answer booklet.
Answer five questions in all, two from section A and three from section B.
1. Explain six conditions necessary for a candidate contesting an elective post.
2. What is republican government?
Explain five characteristics of a republican government.
3a. What is free and fair election?
3b. Advance five features of free and fair election.
4. Mention and explain six factors that determine legitimacy.
5. Prefer six solutions to the problems of Nigeria federalism.
6. Enumerate and explain six achievements of Clifford constitution.
7. List and explain six contributions of National Council of Nigeria and Cameroon (NCNC) to Nigeria political development.
8. Highlight and explain the effects of Nationalism on Nigeria.
9. Discuss six areas in which Nigeria has benefited from her interaction with nations of the world.
10. How can the Common wealth of Nations be more beneficial to the member countries?