Do you need JSS3 Basic Education Certificate Examination BECE Agricultural Science Past Questions and Answer
Do you want to download Junior WAEC Agricultural Science and Theory Questions and Answer.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all BECE Agricultural Science objective and Theory past question and answer till date.
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that candidate that who uses Junior WAEC Agricultural Science Past Questions Paper to prepare for Basic Certificate Examination BECE is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
- 1 JSS3 Agricultural Science Past Questions Benefit – Junior WAEC
- 2 How to Get BECE Agric Past Questions and others Subjects as Well
- 3 Download BECE Agricultural Science Past Questions for JSS3
JSS3 Agricultural Science Past Questions Benefit – Junior WAEC
Pointer to Area of Concentration.
Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
Predict the outcome of the upcoming exam question.
Let one know if he/she has adequately prepared for the exam.
Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
How to Get BECE Agric Past Questions and others Subjects as Well
How to get Basic Education Certificate Examination Past Questions and Answer for Agricultural Science or any other BECE subjects.
Below are the steps to follow to download your copy of the past JSS3 Promotional Examination questions.
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to received your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g BECE Past Questions Agricultural Science
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
Click Like below to Join our BECE Facebook Page
What Others are downloading: BECE Past Questions and Answers all Subjects Download
Download BECE Agricultural Science Past Questions for JSS3
Ministry of Basic Education
2018 Basic Education Certificate Examination
Attempt all Question
You are advised to work completely on your own
INSTRUCTION: From the options lettered A-D, choose the word that is correctly used to fill in the blank spaces.
Objective Questions on Agricultural Science for JSS3
1. The most important use of agriculture is for the provision of….
C. foreign exchange.
2. Which of these is a perennial crop?
D. Soya bean
3. Beef is to cattle as mutton is to….
C. poultry birds.
4. The greatest advantage of commerce farming is….
A. cultivation of large area of land.
B. large scale production.
C. practices mono cropping.
D. specialization in farming.
E. use of large capital.
5. The first stage in the development of agriculture is
A. commercial farming.
B. crop rotation.
C. land rotation.
D. plantation agriculture.
E. subsistence farming.
6. Agriculture provides all of the following to national economy EXCEPT….
C. foreign culture.
D. foreign exchange.
E. raw material.
7. Which of these agricultural products is used in the textile industry?
8. Maize, guinea corn and rice are called…
B. fibre crops.
9. Crops grown for animal consumption are….
10. One of the following crops is a cereal crop.
11 ……. is an example of a legume.
12. Which of these is NOT a spice?
13. Farming for the purpose of feeding only the farmer’s family is known as….
A. commercial agriculture.
B. integrated farming.
C. private farming.
D. subsistence agriculture.
E. vegetable garden.
14. The tools used by early men were made of….
15. Which of these crops is grown for its fibre?
16. One of the following factors of production is a free gift of nature.
17. The factors of production that co-ordinate other factors is….
18. Management can also be referred to as….
19. The reward for management is ….
20. The following are factors of production EXCEPT….
21. The reward for labour is….
22. The cock that has been castrated is known as…
23. The gestation period of rabbit is… days.
Objective Questions 24 – 60 Removed
Theory Questions on Agric Science for JSS3
SECTION B (THEORY)
INSTRUCTION: Answer all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. (a) Mention THREE methods you can use to control weeds on the farm.
(b) State TWO uses of weeds.
(c) State THREE effects of using chemicals to control weeds.
2. State any FOUR differences between a monocot plant and a dicot plant.
3. (a) Define the term agriculture.
(b) State five contributions of agriculture to the farmer.
Theory Questions 4 – 5 Removed
Junior WAEC Past Questions Objective Answers on Agricultural Science