Do you need JSS3 Basic Education Certificate Examination BECE Basic Science Past Questions and Answer
Do you want to download Junior WAEC Basic Science and Theory Questions and Answer.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all BECE Basic Science objective and Theory past question & answer till date.
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that candidate who uses Junior WAEC Basic Science Past Questions Paper to prepare for Basic Certificate Examination BECE is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
- 1 Summary Benefit of the BECE Past Questions – Junior WAEC
- 2 How to Get BECE Past Questions on Basic Science
- 3 Download JSS3 Basic Science Past Questions and Answer for Junior WAEC
Summary Benefit of the BECE Past Questions – Junior WAEC
Pointer to Area of Concentration.
Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
Predict the outcome of the upcoming exam question.
Let one know if he/she has adequately prepared for the exam.
Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
How to Get BECE Past Questions on Basic Science
How to get Basic Education Certificate Examination Past Questions and Answer for Basic Science or any other BECE subjects.
Below are the steps to follow to download the updated copy of the past JSS3 Promotional Examination questions on Basic Science.
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to received your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g BECE Past Questions Physical and Health Education
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
Click Like below to Join our BECE Facebook Page
Download JSS3 Basic Science Past Questions and Answer for Junior WAEC
Ministry of Basic Education
2018 Basic Education Certificate Examination
Attempt all Question
You are advised to work completely on your own
INSTRUCTION: From the options lettered A-D, choose the word that is correctly used to fill in the blank spaces.
BECE Basic Science Objectives Questions 2018 Extract
1. Radioactivity is the spontaneous …. of the nuclei of some elements to give off radiation in the form of particles of rays.
2. Sound is produced by….
A. bright source of light.
B. stationary material objects with wide surfaces.
C. vibrating particles carrying electric charges.
D. vibrating surfaces of material objects.
3. Which of the following is NOT a types of skill?
A. Desktop publishing and networking
C. Internet browsing
D. Walking and crawling
4. Materials that do NOT allow electric current to pass through them are called electrical….
5. Electricity is usually obtained from….
A. battery or cell.
B. electric light bulb.
C. electric motor
D. good electrical conductors.
6. The region around a magnet within which magnetic force of attraction or repulsion can be felt is called magnetic….
7. The live wire in an electrical circuit is at a …. than the neutral wire.
A. equal potential
B. higher potential .
C. lower potential
D. similar potential
8. Pollution is an example of….
A. right application of science.
B. wrong application of science.
C. both right and wrong application of science.
D. eating raw food at night.
9. Glass is made from one of the following solid materials.
10. Agricultural use of land include all the following EXCEPT….
A. animal farming.
B. crop farming.
C. farm settlements
D. road construction.
11. Which of the following is NOT an example of string instrument?
12. Which of these statement is NOT correct about | family trait?
A. Family traits could be dominant or recessive
B. Family traits are transmittable
C. Family traits are passed from one sibling to another
D. Family traits are use to trace siblings
13. Soil erosion can be defined as….
A. addition of humus to the soil.
B. addition of top soil.
C. it is the removal of the top soil.
D. it is the breaking of rocks.
14. Which of the following will not cause flooding?
A. Dam wall bursting
B. Planting crops in terraces
C. Strong winds in coastal areas
D. Rivers over flowing in flood plains
15. Deforestation is the process of ….
A. cutting down of forest and wood.
B. converting plants to sand.
C. inducing forest into trees.
D. planting grasses.
16. One drastic effect of deforestation on the environment is….
A. it increases the number of trees to grow.
B. it increases the growth of animals in forest.
C. it leads to extinction of animals and plants.
D. it provides shelter for hunters.
17. Desertification is formed when there is….
A. constant rainfall.
B. continuous sunlight.
C. continous hamattan
D. persistent rain failure.
18. The following are adverse effects of drug abuse EXCEPT…
B. damaged nostrils and lungs.
19. Which of those government organization apprehends drug carriers?
20. The following are example of fruits EXCEPT….
21. In order to live and grow well, the body needs….
A. balanced diet.
B. good posture.
C. regular make-up.
D. regular taking.
Basic Science for JSS3 Essay Questions
SECTION B (THEORY)
INSTRUCTION: Answer all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. (a) Define energy.
(b) List four forms of energy.
(c) If an object of mass 12kg is moving at a velocity of 5m/s, calculate the kinetic energy.
2. (a) Define petrochemicals.
(b) Give three examples of the by-products of petrochemicals.
(c) Outline two importance each of petrochemicals and crude oil to Nigeria.
What Others are downloading: BECE Past Questions & Answer for all subject.
Junior WAEC Basic Science Objective Answers 2018
BECE Basic Science Past Questions,
Junior WAEC Basic Science Past Questions,
JSS3 Basic Science Past Questions and Answers,