Are you writing the National Examination Council in June/July also know as NECO, if yes, you need the NECO English Past Questions and Answers Objective, Essay as well as Oral to enhance your preparatory skill in readiness to the exam.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all the Past English Language Objective, Oral and Essay Question & answer from 2005 – till date.
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
The NECO Past questions will not only help you know the likely questions but you will understand the nature of the examination.
Our research has confirm that candidate that who uses NECO English Past Questions to prepare for National Examination Council is ten times better than those who do not.
What others are downloading NECO Past Questions for all Subjects
Click to Download your free NECO Past Question on English Language
Paper 2 and 3
Link 1: SSCE NECO English Questions Booklet
Link 2: SSCE NECO English Questions Booklet
How to Buy NECO Past Questions on English Language.
To get the complete copy of the Past Questions, call or whatsapp me on 08051311885
NECO ENGLISH LANGUAGE OBJECTIVE AND ESSAY; ORAL SAMPLE QUESTION
NECO English Objective Questions Test Sample for 2018
in each of the following sentences, there is one underlined word and one gap. From the list of words lettered A to D, choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the underlined word and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the sentence.
1. Binetou’s inquisitiveness is in sharp contrast with her sister’s
(a) indifference (b) noisiness (c) calmness (d) dullness
2. Though at first it appeared an insignificant idea, it turned out to be quite
(a) outstanding (b) successful (c) remarkable (d) interesting
3. After grasping the fundamental aspects of his job, Kwesi had to cope with more procedures,
(a) advanced (b) academic (c) subsidiary (d) secondary.
4. The youth prefer discussing contemporary issues to ones,
(a) archaic (b) uninteresting (c)stale (d) political
5. As erroneous as it might sound, the Headmaster’s assumption was quite
(a) wise (b) correct (c) precise (d) faulty
6. Halima likes to dwell on trivial, rather than matters,
(a) strong (b) popular (c) weighty (d) heavy
7. We all know that Bola is insolent whereas Ade is
(a) cowardly (b) respectful (c) humble (d) modest
8. A few days after Musa’s his sister longed for his departure,
(a) coming (b) entrance (c) arrival (d) welcome
9. Algebra seems complicated, but with practice it becomes
(a) solved (b) simple (c) accessible (d) achievable
10. Mrs. Agide is unassuming whereas her twin sister is
(a) cheerful (b) boastful (c) loud (d) rude
Like our Facebook Page to Download Free NECO Past Questions
NECO Oral English Question Test Sample for 2018
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word that has the same vowel sound as the one represented by the letter(s) underlined.
NECO English Language Essay Questions Example for 2018
ENGLISH LANGUAGE II ESSAY
SECTION A: PAPER 2
1. You are dissatisfied with some practices in your school. Write a letter to your friend in another school discussing at least three of these practices and the improvement you desire.
2. Write an article suitable for publication in a national newspaper on the high cost of living, suggesting at least three ways in which the government of your country can tackle the problem.
3. Write a letter to the Chairman of the Environmental Protection Agency on the effects of illegal felling of trees and suggest ways to remedy the situation.
4. You are the main speaker in a debate on the topic: Children of literate parents perform better in school than those of illiterate parents. Write your argument for or against the motion.
5. Write a story to illustrate the saying: A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.
Why cant I download it
Hope these questions are legit??
I love this group because it is good