National Examination Council NECO Commerce Past Questions Exam Booklet Free download Downloads.
Are you writing this upcoming NECO SSCE/GCE?
Did you registered for the subject Commerce?
If yes, then one of the sure way of passing this subject easily is to study the NECO Commerce past questions.
you really want to know why, here is a summary of the reason
It give you an insight on the scope of exam.
You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
You will be self reliant during the exam
You won’t develop examination fever as you already know the angle of where the question will be coming from
Equips you beforehand.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled a good number of Commerce NECO Past Questions in pdf.
NECO Commerce Paper 2 – Theory/Essay Questions.
NECO Commerce Paper 3 – Objective Test Questions.
Over the years, we have received sms and call from student who used the past question,
About the tremendous role it play in making them come out in flying colour.
What others are downloading: Free NECO Past Questions Paper all Subjects
Table of Contents
- 1 Free Commerce NECO Past Questions Download
- 2 NECO Commerce Objective Questions
- 3 NECO Commerce Eassy Questions
- 4 How to Get National Examination Council NECO Commerce Past Questions
Free Commerce NECO Past Questions Download
Click to Download your free NECO Past Question on Biology Paper 2 and 3
SSCE NECO Commerce Questions Booklet
NECO Commerce Objective Questions
Answer Paper III on your objective Test Answer Sheet.
Paper 3 will Last for 1 Hour
Commerce Paper 3 – Objective Test Questions
1. The coming together of independent firms to carry out a project which is too complex for a single firm to undertake is known as
2. Mr Isa Musa collected a loan of Nl00,000 from Access bank pic. In return, he paid Ml 10,000. What is the N10,000 to die bank?
3. A contract is said to be valid when the following are in place except
D. legal intent.
4. An asset mortgagee for the purpose of borrowing money is referred to as
C. current asset.
D. documentary credit.
E. fixed asset.
5. Workers who obtain raw materials and natural resources from land are engaged in___occupation.
6. The function of money which allows for future settlement of debt is
A. measure of value.
B. medium of exchange.
C. standard for deferred payment.
D. store of value.
E. unit of account.
7. Articles of association is a requirement for the establishment of
A. cooperative society.
B. limited liability company.
C. partnership business.
D. public corporation.
E. sole proprietorship business.
8. Which of the following statements is true with holders of ordinary shares? They
A. are entitled to get back their capital first at winding up.
B. are the first to receive dividend.
C. have fixed rate of dividend.
D. have voting rights.
E. receive dividends whether profits are made or not.
9. The process of buying, selling and distributing goods and services defines
Objective Commerce Paper 3 Questions
10. Branding is useful in marketing because it gives the product
11. The names of the founders of a company are contained in its
A. articles of association.
B. certificate of incorporation.
C. certificate of trading.
D. memorandum of association.
12. Which of the following documents is sent to the buyer before goods are dispatched as a polite request for payment to be made in advance?
A. Consignment note
B. Credit note
C. Debit note
D. Proforma invoice
E. Statement of account
13. Public enterprises are established to
A. cater for the welfare of staff of the organizations.
B. collect import duties on behalf of the government.
C. discourage competition among firms.
D. provide essential services to the citizens.
E. supervise the capital market.
14. The document issued by the seller to the buyer which gives comprehensive summary of a sales transaction is knows as
D. price list.
E. statement of account.
15. A trader who buys and sells goods within a country is involved in trade.
16. The following are requirements for trading in commodity market except
A. clearing system.
B. grading system.
C. presence of middlemen.
D. standardizing process.
E. warehousing facilities.
17. The granting of permission to pay at a future date for something of value received is referred to as
18. If a public limited company fails to commence business within a year after its incorporation, it is expected to
A. merge with another company.
B. raise additional capital.
C. return its certificate of incorporation to the registrar of companies.
D. return its certificate of trading to the registrar of companies.
E. wind-up in accordance with the law.
19. If 10% discount was offered to Mallam Audu for an item that cost N78,000, how much did he pay for the product?
20. One of the advantages of dr over road transport is that it
A. has low cost of mdntenance.
B. is flexible.
C. is very cheap.
D. is very fast.
E. provides door-to-door services.
NECO Commerce Eassy Questions
Answer five Questions Only
Write you answer in blue or black ink in your answer booklet
Paper 2 Last for 1 hour 40 minutes
Commerce Paper 2 Essay Question for NECO
1.(a) What is e-commerce? (4marks)
(b) List and explain four advantages of e-commerce. (16marks)
2.(a) Mention four organs of ECO WAS. (4 marks)
(b) Highlight eight objectives of ECOWAS. (16 marks)
3.(a) Define contract. (4marks)
(b) Give two differences between a broker and a factor. (4marks)
(c) Mention and explain three types of misrepresentation in a contract. (12marks)
4.Write short notes on the following:
(a) discount house (4marks)
(b) franchising (4marks)
(c) kiosk (4 marks)
(d) mobile shop (4marks)
(e) variety store. (4marks)
Question 5 – 9 removed/omitted
How to Get National Examination Council NECO Commerce Past Questions
Make a Call
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer or Direct Bank Deposit.
send us the following
Name of Product Paid for:
Valid email address.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us.