Are you writing the National Examination Council NECO Internal/External examination, if yes you need the NECO Past Questions on Health Education
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled a good number of Health Education NECO Past Questions in Pdf
Health Education Paper 1 – Theory/Essay Questions
Health Education Paper 2 – Theory/Essay Questions.
Health Education Paper 3 – Objective Test Questions.
Our research has confirm that candidate that uses National Examination Council NECO Health Education Past Questions pdf to prepared for their up coming exam are ten times better than those who do not.
What others are downloading
Table of Contents
Health Education Past Questions for NECO
Answer all questions.
Each question is followed by five options lettered A – E. Choose the correct option for each question and shade in pencil on your answer sheet, the answer space that bears the same letter as the option you have chosen. Give only one answer to each question and erase completely any answer you wish to change. Do all your rough work on this question paper.
An example is given below.
Red blood cells are manufactured in the
A. bone marrow.
The correct option is “bone marrow” which is lettered A. Therefore, answer space A would be shaded.
[A] [B] [C] [D] [E]
NECO Health Education Objective Questions
1. Which of the folio wing is the most important factor that affects growth and development?
2. The irreversible increase in size and body structure defines
3. Delicate organs of the body are supported and held in place by _ tissue.
4. Which of the following organs is responsible for production of male sex cell?
15. Which of these stimulates muscular movement?
16. The position the body assumes while performing an activity is
17. A jelly-like fluid in the posterior chamber of the eye is called
A. aqueous humour.
B. cochlea fluid.
C. lacrimal fluid.
D. synovial fluid.
E. vitreous humour.
18. The following are types of ear problem except
B. ear discharge.
C. excessive wax in the car.
D. foreign body in the ear.
E. otitis media.
19. The pancreas which is a digestive and hormonal gland secrets
20. Protein is for repairs and growth as __ is for maintenance of health.
21. Cutting of bigger size of food into smaller pieces in readiness for cooking is
22. The following are modem methods of preserving food except
23. Which of the following is an effect of cooking on food?
A. Decreases water content
B. Increases germs
C. Makes it harder
D. Makes it indigestible
E. Makes it tender
24. The following are members of a nuclear family except
25. Following are reasons for marriage in Nigeria except to
B. have happiness.
C. have wealth.
D. obey God’s commandment
E. share love.
26. Which of the following is an irreversible birth control method specific to women?
A. Coistus interruptus
B. Contraceptive pills
C. Tubal ligation
D. Use of condom
Want more Health Education Objective SSCE Exam Questions
Get the complete NECO Health Edu Exam Past Questions Paper
(Obj & Essay in PDF or Ms-Word from us
Continue reading to know how
NECO Health Education Theory Questions
Answer any four questions.
All questions carry equal marks
1(a)i. Define the term ‘Relief. (2 marks)
1(a)ii. Propose four basic needs of an Internally Displaced Person (IDP). (4 marks)
1(b). List three bones each of the axial and appendicular skeleton. (6 marks)
1(c). State four functions of blood in the body. (8 marks)
2(a)i. Mention three food nutrients and State one function of each. (6 marks)
2(a)ii. State four effects of cooking on food. (4 marks)
2(b). Advance four importance of family to a child. (4 marks)
2(c)i. Who is a quack? (2 marks)
2(c)ii. Enumerate two characteristics of a quack. (4 marks)
NECO Health Education Essay Questions
3(a). What is a communicable disease? (2 marks)
3(b). Define the following terms:-
3(b)i. Infection period (2 marks)
3(b)ii. Incubation period (2 marks)
3(b)iii. Recovery period (2 marks)
3(c). Discuss Ebola viral disease under the following headings:
i. causative agent (1 mark)
ii. three modes of transmission (3 marks)
iii. four signs and symptoms (4 marks)
iv. four control measures (4 marks)
4(a)i. What is drug trafficking? (2 marks)
4(a)ii. State three effects of drug trafficking on the society. (3 marks)
4(b). Outline three examples of child abuse. (3 marks)
(4c)i. Outline four measures of preventing accidents at workplace. (4 marks)
ii. State two functions of Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC). (4 marks)
(d). State four importance of water to the body. (4 marks)
Want more NECO Health Edu Essay Questions like this?
Get the Complete NECO Health Edu Exam Questions (Obj and Essay) in PDF Format from us.
Free NECO Health Edu Past Questions Download PDF
Click to Download your free NECO Past Question on Health Edu Paper 2 and 3
How to Get NECO Questions on Health Edu
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer or Direct Bank Deposit.
send us the following
Name of Product Paid for:
Valid email address.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us.