Download Now! National Business and Technical Examination Board NABTEB Information and Communication Technology ICT Past Questions and Answers (Objective and Essay)
Are you writing this upcoming National Business/Technical Certificate Examination NBC/NTC, did you registered for the subject Information and Communication Technology?
If yes, then one of the sure way of passing this subject easily is to study the exam body past questions and answer.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled a good number of NABTEB Past Questions on ICT in pdf format.
ICT Section A – Objective ( 40 Marks )
ICT Section B – Essay ( 60 Marks )
Over the years, we have received sms and call from student who used the past question, and the tremendous role it play in making them come out in flying colour.
What others are downloading NABTEB Past Questions for all Subjects
Table of Contents
- 1 NABTEB INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
- 2 NABTEB ICT Objective Questions for NBC/NTC
- 3 NABTEB ICT Essay Questions
- 4 Free NBC/NTC Objective Past Questions on ICT
- 5 How to get NABTEB ICT Objective and Essay Q and A
NABTEB INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
PAPER I (OBJECTIVE AND ESSAY)
PAPER CODE: 008-1
Time: 2 Hours 40 Minutes
This paper consists of Two Sections: A and B. Section A is Objective and Section B is Essay.
Section A consists of forty 40 Objective questions which should be answered by all candidates in 40 Minutes; Section B comprises seven 7 Essay questions out of which candidates are expected to answer five in 2 Hours.
NABTEB ICT Objective Questions for NBC/NTC
SECTION A OBJECTIVE
Time: 40 Minutes
1. A computer is used to process
2. Mainframe computers are used in
A. small organizations.
B. medium scale organizations.
C. main organizations.
D. large organizations.
3. The advantages of laptop over desktop include
A. large RAM size.
B. small ROM size.
4. Data stored in ROM is
5. An output device allows the user to
A. enter data.
B. display data.
C. store information.
D. scan data.
6. The set of instructions that drives computer hardware is known as
D operating system.
7. The advantages of a computerized file include the following except
A. fast access.
C. proper security.
D. easy modification.
8. A pictorial representation of a program at the desktop is called a/an
9. An example of a plug and play storage device is the
A. hard disk.
B. floppy disk.
C. flash disk.
D. compact disc.
10.The advantages of Linux operating system include
A. easily freezes.
B. scarcely used.
C. rarely freezes.
D. uncommon hardware support.
11. The electronic pathway through which data travels between the CPU and other part of the motherboard is known as the
A. bus line.
B. data bus.
12. The process of creating a new folder in Microsoft Windows environment is
A. right click-new folder.
B. new folder.
C. create New—folder.
D. double click – new folder.
13. The number of copies to be printed from a printer is specified using
A. printer manager.
B. folder manager.
C. task manager.
D. print manager.
14. Microsoft office is an example of a/an
A. operating system.
B. utility software.
15. The lowest unit of data storage is
16. Microsoft Windows 7 as an operating system is
A. menu driven.
B. command driven.
C. plug and play.
D. system driven.
17. A network that is restricted to a limited geographical location is known as
18. The first operation involved in moving a paragraph in Ms Word is
A. click on edit.
B. highlight the paragraph.
C. select cut.
19. The program that allows a particular word to be searched for in the web is regarded as
B. email address.
C. search engine.
D. home page.
20. An email can be created from Ms
D. One Note.
21.The device that helps the computer to communicate using phone line is called
A. CD ROM.
22. The first hypertext document is displayed as
D. home page.
23. The “world wide web” is a subset of
24. The electronic exchange of messages between two computers through telecommunication means is
D. file transfer.
Want more NABTEB ICT Objective Test Questions like this?
Get the Complete NABTEB ICT Exam Past Questions and Answers (Obj and Essay) in PDF Format from us.
NABTEB ICT Essay Questions
SECTION B ESSAY (60 Marks)
Time: 2 Hours
Answer five questions in all.
All questions carry equal marks
PART I: INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
1. Explain briefly the following with two examples each:
(a) Translator. 3 marks
(b) Peripheral devices. 3 marks
(c) Windows operating system. 3 marks
(d) System software. 3 marks
2. Write short notes on each of the following terms:
(a) Web server. 3 marks
(b) Website. 3 marks
(c) Home page. 3 marks
(d) System administrator. 3 marks
PART II: COMPUTER APPLICATION 1 & II
3. (a) List three examples of word processing packages. 3 marks
(b) Outline the steps involved in applying borders to a paragraph in Ms Word. 3 marks
(c) What is the use of WIZARDS in Microsoft word? 3 marks
(d) State the functions of the following capitalization forms in Ms Word: 3 marks
(i) Sentence case.
(ii) Title case.
(iii) Toggle case.
Want more NABTEB ICT Theory Questions like this?
Get the Complete NABTEB ICT Exam Past Questions and Answer (Obj and Essay) in PDF Format from us.
Free NBC/NTC Objective Past Questions on ICT
How to get NABTEB ICT Objective and Essay Q and A
To get the complete and more recent copy of the National Business and Technical Examination Board Past Questions and answer
Take Note of the following step
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer or Direct Bank Deposit.
send us the following
Name of Product Paid for:
Valid email address.
We will deliver the past question to you 5 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us.