Are you writing the National Examination Council NECO Internal/External Exam? If yes you need the Christian Religious Knowledge CRS NECO Past Questions.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled a good number of Christian Religious Knowledge NECO Past Questions in pdf.
Christian Religious Knowledge Paper 2 – Theory/Essay Questions.
Christian Religious Knowledge Paper 3 – Objective Test Questions.
Our research has confirm that student who uses National Examination Council Christian Religious Knowledge past questions to prepare for NECO Exam is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
- 1 NECO Past Questions on Christian Religious Knowledge
- 2 NECO Objective Test Questions in Christian Religious Knowledge.
- 3 Christian Religious Knowledge NECO Theory Questions
- 4 Free Christian Religious Knowledge NECO Past Questions Download
- 6 How to Get CRS Past Questions for NECO
NECO Past Questions on Christian Religious Knowledge
Christian Religious Knowledge PAPER III
paper 3 will last 1 hour
Attempt all Questions from this section
Answer paper 3 on your objective test answer sheet,
Use HB pencil throughout.
Like our Facebook Page to Download Free NECO Past Questions
NECO Objective Test Questions in Christian Religious Knowledge.
1. How many days did God spend in the work of creation?
2. The first sin on earth was committed by
A. Adam and Eve.
B. Ahab and Jezebel.
C. Cain and Abel.
D. Hophni and Phinehas.
E. Jacob and Esau.
3. Before Joseph revealed himself to his brothers, he
A. consulted with Benjamin.
B. consulted with Pharaoh.
C. rebuked them for selling him.
D. sent out every other person.
E. wept for Benjamin.
4. When the people of Israel were thirsty in the wilderness, they reacted by
A. appealing to Moses to cry to the Lord.
B. asking Moses to strike the rock with his rod to bring water.
C. blaming Moses for their plight.
D. deciding to retrace their steps to Egypt.
E. planning to choose new leaders to take them back to Egypt.
5. Before the contest on Mount Carmel, Elijah demonstrated the supremacy of God by
A. condemning Baal prophets.
B. condemning idol worship.
C. cursing Ahab.
D. cursing Jezebel.
E. declaring drought.
6. After a serious search for his brothers, Joseph found them at
7. What did the Israelite do when Moses went up to the mountain and delayed in returning?
A. Each of them slaughtered a bull
B. They called upon Aaron to make gods for them to worship
C. They held his brother Aaron hostage
D. They lost hope at his coming back
E. They cried of hunger
8. Joshua and Caleb were from the tribes of
A. Ephraim and Dan.
B. Ephraim and Judah.
C. Judah and Reuben.
D. Reuben and Dan.
E. Reuben and Ephraim.
9. At the time of the contest on Mount Carmel, the number of prophets of Asherah was
A. five hundred.
B. five hundred and fifty.
C. four hundred.
D. four hundred and fifty.
E. six hundred.
10. The immediate consequence of the failure of Eli in his parental responsibility was the
A. death of Saul and his sons.
B. death of Uriah.
C. defeat suffered by Israel in the battle and capture of the Ark of the Lord.
D. division of the kingdom.
E. exile of the Jews to Babylon.
11. Naboth refused to give his vineyard to Ahab because
A. Ahab was too greedy.
B. Elijah told him to refuse.
C. he wanted to cultivate the land.
D. Jezebel’s intervention was evil inclined.
E. the vineyard was the inheritance of his fathers.
12. “My father chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions”. This statement was made by to the Israelites.
13. King Dairus took note of the excellent spirit in Daniel and distinguished him above all other presidents and
14. The following were the reformation carried out by king Josiah of Judah, except
A. building the temple for the worship of Baal and Asherah.
B. deposing all priests of Baal and Asherah.
C. destroying the entire houses of male cult prostitutes.
D. commanding the people to keep the Passover of the Lord their God.
E. repairing the temple of God.
15. At Gibeon, God promised to give Solomon riches, honour and
A. beautiful houses.
B. long life.
C. many children.
D. many wives.
E. victory in battles.
16. Which of the women was referred to as the Mother in Israel due to her enormous and courageous contributions to the religious and political life of Israel?
17. The name “Mattaniah” was changed to Zedekiah by
E. Sargon II.
18. The Book of the Law used by Josiah for his religious reform was discovered by
19. Jonah reacted to his predicament when he found himself in the sea by
A. contemplating drowning.
B. crying while in the belly of the fish.
C. boarding another ship.
D. praying to God while in the belly of the fish.
E. swimming courageously.
20. The king who deposed his mother because she had an abominable Asherah image was
Questions No 21-60 Omitted/Removed
Christian Religious Knowledge NECO Theory Questions
Christian Religious Knowledge PAPER II
This paper consists of two Sections: A and B.
Answer four questions in all;at least one from each section.
Write your answer in blue or black ink in your answer booklet.
All questions carry equal marks.
Christian Religious Knowledge Theory Questions – SECTION A
PAPER II – SECTION A
THEMES FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT
1(a). Narrate the circumstances surrounding the flight of Moses and how he
settled in the land of Midian. (9 marks)
(b) What three lessons can we learn from this episode? (6 marks)
2(a) Describe what Amos regarded as true religion. (3 marks)
(b) Outline any three social vices you can identify in your local community,state or nation. (6 marks)
(c) Suggest three ways of eradicating the vices. (6 marks)
Questions No 3 Omitted/Removed
CRS NECO Theory Questions – SECTION B
THEMES FROM THE SYNOPTIC GOSPELS AND THE ACTS OF APOSTLES
4(a) Give Matthew’s account of the call of the first four disciples of Jesus. (9 marks)
(b) State three reasons why Jesus required disciples. (6 marks)
5(a) Discuss the soldiers’ reaction to Pilate’s decision to deliver Jesus Christ to be crucified. (7 marks)
(b) List the four words of Jesus Christ on the Cross as recorded in the synoptic gospels. (8 mark)
Questions No 6 Omitted/Removed
Essay Questions on CRS – SECTION C.
THEMES FROM THE GOSPEL OF ST JOHN AND SELECTED EPISTLES
7(a) Describe the event at Bethany which made Jesus speak of Himself as
the Resurrection and the Life. (9 marks)
(b) What three lessons can we learn from this declaration? (6 marks)
8(a) With reference to Paul’s letter to the Galatians, give a detailed account of his teaching on New Life in Christ. (9 marks)
(b) In what three ways can Christians uphold the teaching today?
Questions No 9 Omitted/Removed
Free Christian Religious Knowledge NECO Past Questions Download
Click to Download your free NECO Past Question on CRS Paper 2 and 3
SSCE NECO Christian Knowledge Questions Booklet
How to Get CRS Past Questions for NECO
The cost of the newly updated CRS Past Questions, and Answers For NECO is 500.
Below are the steps to take to download your copy past NECO exam questions.
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to received your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g NECO Past Questions for Christian Religious Knowledge
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.