Are you writing the National Examination Council NECO internal/external exam, if yes you need the NECO Economics Past Questions.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled a good number of Economics NECO Past Questions in pdf.
Economics Paper 2 – Theory/Essay Questions.
Economics Paper 3 – Objective Test Questions.
Our research has confirm that candidate that uses National Examination Council Economics past questions to prepare for NECO is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
- 1 NECO Economics Objective Questions – Paper 3.
- 2 NECO Economics Theory Question – Paper 2
- 3 Free Economic NECO Past Questions Download
- 4 How to Get National Examination Council NECO Economics Past Questions
NECO Economics Objective Questions – Paper 3.
ECONOMICS PAPER III
Paper 3 will last for 1 hours
Attempt all questions from this section
Answer Paper 3 on your objective test answer sheet,
Use HB pencil throughout.
Like our Facebook Page to Download Free NECO Past Questions
NECO Paper 3 Objective Test Questions in Economic.
1.The definition of Economics as an inquiry info the nature and causes of the wealth of nations’ was given by
A. Adam Smith.
B. Alfred Marshall.
C. Irving Fisher.
D. John Keynes.
E. Lionel Robbins.
2. The economics concept that emphasises prioritization of human wants is referred to as
C. opportunity cost.
D. scale of preference.
Use the information below to answer the questions that follows”
Given the tonnes of cocoa produce in Idanre in 5 years as follows
3. Determine the total tonnes of cocoa produced from 2001 to 2004.
4.Which of the following is not a feature of a good table?
A. Clearly labelled axis
B. Clear layout
C. Easy to comprehend
D. Explanatory footnote
E. Well titled
5. The basic economic problems of a society include the following except
A. efficient production.
B. efficient use of resources.
C. for whom to produce.
D. how to produce.
E. what to produce.
6. A form of production that deals with general services is production.
7. The reward for capital as a factor of production is
8. Which of the following is not a form of business organization?
A. Cooperative society
C. Joint-stock company
E. Sole proprietorship
9. The document that provides the rules and regulations that governs the internal working of an organization is referred to as
A. article of association.
8. certificate of incorporation.
C. deed of partnership.
D. memorandum of association.
E. memorandum of understanding.
10. The difference between birth and death rate is
A. fertility rate.
B. infant mortality.
C. natural growth rate.
D. optimum population.
E. population density.
11. The third stage of the Demographic Transition Theory is characterized by
A. high death rate.
B. high death rate and high birth rate.
C. low birth rate and high death rate.
D. low death rate and low birth rate.
E. over population.
12. If a bank cashier rises to the rank of bank manager, this is called___mobility of labour.
13. The objective of specialization is to
A. efficiently allocate resources.
B. increase the price of commodities.
C. increase productive capacity.
D. increase the use of labour.
E. reduce workers’ skills.
14. Which of the following is the correct chain of distribution?
A. Manufacturer —> Consumer —> Wholesaler —> Retailer
B. Manufacturer —> Retailer —> Wholesaler —> Consumer
C. Manufacturer —> Wholesaler —> Retailer —> Consumer
D. Retailer —> Wholesaler —> Manufacturer —> Consumer
E. Wholesaler -> Retailer —> Manufacturer —> Consumer
15. Effective distribution of goods and services can be hindered by
A. adequate market information.
B. availability of credit facilities.
C. efficient storage facilities.
D. good road network.
E. too many middlemen.
16.Which of the following is not an example of commodity money?
C. Cowry shells
D. Elephant tusk
17. The Central Bank of Nigeria’s policy of producing polymer against the paper notes is anchored on what characteristic of money?
18. A system of agriculture where number of individual farmers pool their resources in order to produce
large quantity of products is farming.
19. If the weekly revenues accrued to a firm are:
N2,500, Nl,500, N1,000, N2,000, N17,000, N2,600 and Nl,200.
Determine the range of the firm’s weekly transaction.
20. If the mean of die following numbers 1, x, 4 and 5 is 3, find x.
Questions No 21-60 Omitted/Removed
What others are downloading NECO Past Questions for all Subjects
NECO Economics Theory Question – Paper 2
ECONOMICS PAPER II
This paper consists of two Sections: A and B.
Answer five questions only: one from section A and four from Section B.
Write your answer in blue or black ink in your answer booklet.
All questions carry equal marks.
Economics NECO Theory Questions
PAPER II SECTION A
Answer one question only from this section.
1. The demand and supply functions are given as:
Qd = 50 — 5p
Qs = 15p — 10
(a) Calculate the equilibrium price and quantity demanded and supplied. (10 marks)
(b) If the price of the commodity increased to N3. What is die magnitude of the excess supply? (5 marks)
(c) Draw demand and supply curves and indicate the excess supply. (5 marks)
Questions No 2 Omitted/removed
Economics NECO Essay Questions
PAPER II – SECTION B
Answer four questions only from this section.
3(a) Define the Price System. (4 marks)
(b) Discuss four features of the Price System. (16marks)
4. Explain five roles played by Agriculture in economic development of Nigeria. (20 marks)
5. State and explain five problems militating against industrialization in Nigeria. (20 marks)
6(a) Differentiate between Inflation and Deflation. (5 marks)
(b) Briefly discuss three monetary and two fiscal policies for controlling inflation. (15 marks)
Questions No 7-12 Omitted/removed
Free Economic NECO Past Questions Download
Click to Download your free NECO Past Question on Economics Paper 2 and 3
SSCE NECO Economics Questions Booklet
How to Get National Examination Council NECO Economics Past Questions
Make a Call
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer or Direct Bank Deposit.
send us the following
Name of Product Paid for:
Valid email address.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us.
NECO Economics Past Questions Objective and Theory by Charles Obaleagbon on Scribd