Do you want to download Basic/Primary School Mock Exam Past Question Paper in editable Ms-word/Pdf format.
Are you also looking for Promotional Mock Exam Questions Paper for Primary 5 or 6 Pupils.
Then your search end here. mock past questions
A mock examination is a test which serves as a drill or practice for future exams
The purpose of mock exam is to give candidates fresh ideas on the kind of questions to expect during the main exam and also to motivate them in stepping up their preparation towards it.
Table of Contents
- 1 Past Questions for Primary 5/6 Mock Exam – The Benefit
- 2 Download Mock Examination Questions for Primary 5 or 6
- 3 How to get Mock Exam Past Questions and Answer
- 4 Primary 5/6 Mock Past Questions Free Download
- 5 Online Free Past Questions for Primary six 6 Mock Exam
- 6 Answers to Mock General Paper Exam Questions
Past Questions for Primary 5/6 Mock Exam – The Benefit
– It serve as an effective form of Exam preparation.
– Used to test what one already knew.
– it give one confidence to be stress free on the day of the actual exam.
– Reassurance of Academic Progress, (Erasion of Examination phobia).
– Help to alleviate Exam anxiety.
Download Mock Examination Questions for Primary 5 or 6
The Follow Basic 5 or 6 Mock Examination Questions Paper Available for Download in Ms-Word/Pdf
For First School Leaving Ceritificate Placement Examination
For Common Entrance Examination
National Values Education
Basic Science and Tech
Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
You can view and study the pdf version on your computer or smart phone.
you can view, modify, and print the Ms-Word version to suit what you want to used it fo
Read Also. FSLC Past Questions
How to get Mock Exam Past Questions and Answer
Category A – a subject cost NGN3,00
Category B – a subject cost NGN4,00
Step to order your Soft Copy
Make a Call
call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for account number to make payment and how to received your Ms-Word/PDF Copy
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS or Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following
Name of Product Paid for:
Valid email address.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us.
Primary 5/6 Mock Past Questions Free Download
Click to Download your free Mock Past Question on General Paper and Verbal Aptitude
Link 3 –
Mock VA Past Questions
Mock VA Past Questions
Online Free Past Questions for Primary six 6 Mock Exam
- _ is the movement of blood round the body.
A. Circulatory System
B. Digestive System
C. Excretory System
D. Reproductive System
- The movement of the earth round the sun is called __ of the earth.
- One of the following is not a male reproductive organ.
B. Scrotal Sac
- _ is the process whereby seeds grow into seedlings.
- The following are types of teeth EXCEPT one.
- Energy from the sun is
A. Chemical energy
B. Nuclear energy
C. Power energy
D. Solar energy
- A state of preventing ourselves from danger or harm is __
- The following are drawing instruments EXCEPT one.
C. Tee square
- __ is the keeping of our things in good conditions, so that they can serve us longer.
- _ and _ are the two types of pulleys.
A. Fixed and movable
B. Joint and lever
C. Opener and spanner
D. Screw and movable
- All ball games involve the use of .
- __ is all about caring and considering our needs and limits so that we can prevent health difficulties.
A. Personal belongings
B. Personal choice
C. Personal health
D. Personal wealth
- The process of powering and starting a computer system is called _
- The following are sources of information EXCEPT one.
D. Shot put
- _ is used for storing information.
A. Book drive
B. Flash drive
- _ is a device which makes work easier.
D. Rain gauge
- _ is an unwanted material.
- Health education teaches us the ways to take care of the
- __ gives us energy
B. Fats and oil
- __ is a source of vitamins
- __ is NOT a track event
A. Long Jump
B. Sack Race
C. 100 meters race
D. 200 meters race
- _ is a firm network of bones and joints
- Which of these is an example of a long bone in the human body?
A. Chest Bone
B. Finger Bone
D. Toe Bone
- __ is the ability to produce young ones
- The following are the Types of rocks EXCEPT
A. Igneous rock
B. Metamorphic rock
C. Saltic rock
D. Sedimentary rock
Answers to Mock General Paper Exam Questions