Do you need FUPRE Post UTME Past Questions for Science? Do you want to Download Federal University of Petroleum Resource Post UTME Past Questions and Answer for Department of Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Geology, Geophysics, Environmental Management & Toxicology, Mathematics, Computer Science and Physics.
Then you search to the right place.
The Federal University Petroleum Resource, College of Science award of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) on the completion of the programme.
The FUPRE College of Science was establish to produce graduate who are technoprenuers, help in the advancement of knowledge, and in the practice of their profession, promote solution to environmental friendly and technological approach.
Table of Contents
- 1 FUPRE College of Science Post-UTME Past Questions.
- 2 Benefit of FUPRE Science Post-UTME Past Question.
- 3 Fupre Post UTME Past Questions for Computer Science
- 4 Fupre Post UTME Past Questions for Industrial Chemistry
- 5 Fupre Post UTME Past Questions for Geology
- 6 FUPRE Post UTME Subject Combination
- 7 Free FUPRE Post UTME Past Questions for Computer Science
- 8 How to get FUPRE Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
FUPRE College of Science Post-UTME Past Questions.
List of Departments in College of Science – The following are the list of undergraduate post utme past questions available for download in Federal University of Petroleum Resource College of Science.
Environmental Management & Toxicology,
Computer Science and Physics.
Benefit of FUPRE Science Post-UTME Past Question.
Pointer to Area of Concentration.
Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
Predict the outcome of the upcoming exam question.
Let one know if he/she has adequately prepared for the exam.
Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
Fupre Post UTME Past Questions for Computer Science
Olevel Requirement for Computer Science
Five credit passes including English Language, Physics, and two other subjects from Computer studies, Further Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology or Agricultural Science.
UTME Subject Combination for Computer Science
English Language, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry/Biology or Agricultural Science
Direct Entry Combination for Computer Science
Two ‘A’level passes in science subjects including Mathematics
Fupre Post UTME Past Questions for Industrial Chemistry
Olevel Requirement for Chemistry
Five credit passes including English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics,Physics and Biology
UTME Subject Combination for Chemistry
English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics or Biology
Direct Entry Combination for Chemistry
Two ‘A’ level passes in chemistry and one of Physics, Mathematics or Biology.
Fupre Post UTME Past Questions for Geology
Olevel Requirement for Geology
Five credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry Biology and Physics
UTME Subject Combination for Geology
English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry and any of Physics, Biology and Geography.
Direct Entry Combination for Geology
Two ‘A’ level passes from Geology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Geography
FUPRE Post UTME Subject Combination
What are the Subjects Written in FUPRE Post UTME for College of Science.
The subjects you will write in Federal University of Petroleum Resource Post UTME is same subjects you wrote in Jamb
Free FUPRE Post UTME Past Questions for Computer Science
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
POST UTME Screening 2018
Group 1, Option C
Time Allowed 1 Hour
FUPRE Post UTME Subject Physics
16. A uniform solid cube material 10cm on each side of mass 700g is submerged in water. Which of the following best describes the behaviour of the cube in water?
A. The cube will melt after a period of time
B. The cube will sink in water
C. The cube will float D. The cube will rest at an equilibrium position in water
17. A submarine is observed to rise from a real depth of 80 m to 60 m in water. Calculate the change in apparent depth. [ Refractive index of water = 4/3 ]
A. 45 m
B. 60 m
C. 80 m
D. 15 m
18. A real image three times the size of an object is formed 24 cm from a converging mirror. What is the focal length of the mirror?
A. 8 cm
B. 16 cm
C. 6 cm
D. 12 cm
19. If an object is placed between two parallel plane mirrors with their reflecting surfaces facing each other, how many images of the object will be formed?
20. A boy observes a piece of stone at the bottom of a river 6.0m deep. If he looks from the surface of the river, what is the apparent distance of the stone from him? ( Refractive index of water = 4/3)
A. 4.5 m
B. 5.0 m
C. 5.5 m
D. 8.0 m
21. 106 J of heat is required to boil off completely 2 kg of a certain liquid. Neglecting heat lost to the surroundings, the latent heat of vapourization of the liquid is
A. 5.0 x 105 J kg-1
B. 2.0 x 105 J kg-1
C. 5.0 x 106 J kg-1
D. 2.0 x 105 J kg-1
22. Tea pots are often silver-coated to prevent heat loss by
A. conduction only
B. convection only
C. convection and conduction
D. radiation only
23. A 2000 W electric heater is used to heat a metal object of mass 5 kg initially at 10°C . If a temperature rise of 30°C is obtained after 1 Omin, the heat capacity of the material is
A. 1.2 x 104 J°C-1
B. 6.0 x 104 J°C-1
C. 8.0 x 103 J°C-1
D. 4.0 x 104 J°C-1
24. A gas has a volume of 100 cm3 at 27°C . If it is heated to temperature T until a final volume of 120 cm3 is attained, calculate T.
A. 33 °C
25. A 500 W heater is used to heat 0.6 kg of water from 25°C to 100°C in ti seconds. If another 1000 W heater is used to heat 0.2 kg of water from 10°C in ti seconds, find ti/t2
26. How much heat is absorbed when a block of copper of mass 0.05 kg and specific heat capacity 390 J kg’1 K”1 is heated from 20°C to 70°C?
A. 3.98 X 10-1 J
B. 9.75 X 10-2 J
C. 3.98 X 10-3 J
D. 9.75 X 10-3 J
27. If two charged plates are maintained at a potential different of 3k V, the work in taking a charge of 600 uC across the field is
C. 0.8J D.9.0J
28. If two inductors of inductances 3H and 6H are arranged in series, the total inductances is
A. 18.0 H
B. 9.0 H
C. 2.0 H
D. 0.5 H
29. A p – n junction diode is used as
A. a rectifier in an a.c circuit
B. a rectifier in a.d.c circuit
C. an amplifier in an a.c circuit
D. an amplifier in a d.c circuit
30. When the base current of a common-emitter transistor is kept at zero , it operates in the
A, active- on region
B. saturation region
C. cut-off region
How to get FUPRE Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
How to Get FUPRE Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for College of Science, offered in the Federal University of Petroleum Resource – Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer or Direct Bank Deposit.
send us the following
Name of Product Paid for:
Valid email address.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us.