The Cultural and Creative Art (CCA) Exam Questions is designed for student in the Junior Secondary School JSS Level in Nigeria,
It follows the National Research and Development Council (NERDC) approved Curriculum.
To help reduce the workload, we have compiled Cultural and Creative Art Past Exam questions and answer from 1st to 3rd term, to serve as a reference material to help teacher set test and terminal exam questions.
School pupils and tutor will find it useful for revision and exam preparation.
Table of Contents
Download CCA Past Question Papers.
Do you want to pass JSS 1, 2 & 3 Cultural and Creative Art 1st, 2nd and 3rd Term Terminal Examination?
If yes, then get the CCA Past Questions Paper from us.
After sending it, you can download and print it out.
You can also view and study the pdf version on your computer or smart phone.
free Download Sample Here
How to Buy JSS Past Questions on Cultural and Creative Art CCA.
To get the complete copy of the Past Questions, call or whatsapp me on 08051311885
Cost or Price of the Past Question is N500.
Cultural and Creative Art Objective Questions for JSS3
1.The shading done by dots is called _______
(a) cross hatching (b) hatching (c) pointillism (d) blurring.
2. The process whereby distance affects the colour and clearness of objects is known as _______
(a) linear perspective (b) vanishing point (c) aerial perspective (d) horizon line.
3. The process whereby the sides or angles of an object can be seen is referred to as _______
(a) vanishing point (b) angular perspective (c) aerial perspective (d) projected lines.
4. A post that advertises a product is said to be _______
(a) educational (b) commercial (c) selective (d) recreational.
5. In lettering, ‘upper case’ is referred to as _______
(a) capital letters (b) alphabets (c) small letters (d) block letters.
6. The art of representing objects as they appear to the observer on a two-dimensional surface is known as _______
(a) horizon line (b) perspective (c) proportion (d) fore-shortening.
7. In perspective, the place where the projected lines coverge on the horizon line is called _______
(a) meeting point (b) vanishing point (c) diminishing pint (d) emergence point.
8. The use of beads, broken bottles, matches and other coloured pieces of materials to make designs on hard boards or strong surfaces is called _______ (a) mosaic (b) mural (c) collage (d) mixed construction.
9. The effect of light and shade to portray forms is called _______
(a) tone (b) monochrome (c) painting (d) composition.
10. A poster that passes information on public affairs as health, culture, administration, caution and signs is referred to as _______
(a) commercial poster (b) contract poster (c) mobile poster (d) educational poster.
Theory Question on Cultural and Creative Arts for JSS1.
Section B (Theory)
Answer All Questions
1. Define the following terms
(iii) Paper Marche
(iv) Performing Art
(v) Visual Art
2a. List 3 Uses of Collage
2b. Name the procedure in production of collage
2c. Name the materials needed
3a. Define Beads
3b. List 5 uses of beads
4a. What is Dance?
4b. What is a Dance Pattern
4c. List 3 dance pattern known to you
5a. Define Classical Dramatists
5b. List 3 Duties of a Director of a drama production
5c. What is a Drama?