Beginning from 2018, capturing of Prospective corps members PCM finger print and photograph can only be carried out using the NYSC Offline biometric desktop client. The recommended NYSC Biometric Scanner is Digital Persona 4500.
Table of Contents
- 1 NYSC DigitalPersona Fingerprint Scanner Specification.
- 2 Price of NYSC DigitalPersona Fingerprint – U.are.U 4500
- 3 NYSC Registration Passport Specification.
- 4 How to Capture NYSC Biometric and Photograph for Prospective Corps Member (PMC)
- 5 NYSC Registration Biometric Requirements.
- 6 Video – How to Capture Fingerprint using Digital Persona Biometric Scanner for NYSC
NYSC DigitalPersona Fingerprint Scanner Specification.
Scanner Name: U.are.U 4500 Reader
Manufacturer: DigitalPersona, Inc.
Connection: USB 2.0
Supported OS (*): Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit), Linux (32-bit and 64-bit), Android
Resolution: 512 ppi
Image capture area (Platen size): 15 x 18 mm (0.6″ x 0.7″)
Sensor type: Optical
Illumination: Blue LEDs
Device size: 65 x 36 x 16 mm (2.6″ x 1.4″ x 0.6″)
Operating temperature: 0°C ~ +40°C
Operating humidity: 20-80 % (non-condensing)
Price of NYSC DigitalPersona Fingerprint – U.are.U 4500
The National Youth Services Corps NYSC Biometric Capture Client is configured with Digital Persona finger print scanner U.are.U 4500 and therefore does not recognize any other fingerprint scanner apart from digital persona.
The Fingerprint Scanner which is required for the NYSC biometric capturing exercise, cost N9000.
You can call/whatsapp me on 08051311885 on how you can get yours.
NYSC Registration Passport Specification.
Passport must be of size 2×2
The background of the passport used should either be a white background or off-white.
The passport should ensure a well and perfect illumination.
Passport should be centralized
The following organs should be straight on the passport, these include Eyes, Mouth, Nose, Ears, and Jaw.
How to Capture NYSC Biometric and Photograph for Prospective Corps Member (PMC)
01. Launch the NYSC Biometric Capture Client.
02. Type in the Prospective Corps member PCM email address and password, then click on login
03. Capture the PCM Photograph using the system or external webcam.
04. Connect the recommended NYSC fingerprint scanner (Digital Persona 4500).
05. Place each finger thumb on the Digital Persona 4500 Finger Scanner, Starting with the left thumb then followed by the right.
06. Click on continue capture
07. Repeat same process
08. Click on Save Details
09. If correctly capture, it will prompt a message saying ” you have successfully enrolled your fingerprint and passport Photograph.
10. Click ok, to complete it.
NYSC Registration Biometric Requirements.
for the NYSC Biometric Capture Client to work the following Biometrics Prerequisite for either 32 bit Installation or 64 bit Installation
must be installed.
01. Windows Installer 3.1.
02. Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (x86 and x64).
03. NYSC Biometric Application Software for 32 or 64 bit.
Video – How to Capture Fingerprint using Digital Persona Biometric Scanner for NYSC