Are you in the Faculty of Medicine, eligible for Ebonyi State University Admission Screening Exercise, Also know as EBSU Post UTME,
If yes, you need the EBSU Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine and Surgery, to enhance your preparatory skills in readiness to the exam.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all EBSU Post UTME Past Questions for all Department in the Faculty of Medicine from 2014 – till date
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that candidate who seek admission into the faculty of Medicine and uses EBSU Faculty of Medicine Past Questions and Answer specifically to prepare for the Admission Screening Examination is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
EBSU Post UTME Subject Combination for Medicine.
What are the Subjects Written in EBSU Post UTME for Medicine.
The subjects you will write in Ebonyi State University Post UTME is same subjects you wrote in Jamb.
How to get EBSU Past Questions for Medicine & Surgery
How to Get EBSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for Medicine offered in the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
Mode of Payment.
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to receive your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g EBSU POST UTME Past Questions
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
Download EBSU Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine free Sample
EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY
ABAKALIKI (OPTION F)
1st Batch. Time: 1 hour 30
Question Paper for Faculties of MEDICINE AND SURGERY,
1. Which of the following is a characteristic of non-living things?
A. Ability to produce young ones of their kind
B. Ability to respond to 16. stimuli
C. Inability to respond to stimuli
D. Ability to respire.
2. Which of the following is not concerned with water cycle?
3. Which of the following belongs to the third level of a food chain?
B. Tertiary consumer
D. Secondary consumer.
4. Which of the following has an open circulatory system?
5. The parts of the vascular bundle that are responsible for the respective transportation of food and water are
A. cambium & phelloderm
B. meristem & phellogen
C. xylem and phloem
D. phloem and xylem.
6. Erepsin converts
A. protein to pepton
B. protein to polypepetide
C. Polypeptide to amino acide
D. polypeptide to peptone.
7. The longest bones of the body is
8. Which of the following has no backbone?
9. Fehling reagent is use to test for
A. reducing sugars
c. Non-reducing sugars
10. Which of the following is not connected with transportation? A. Red blood cell
C. white blood cell
11. The structure above represents
12. The part labellel II represents
A. protein strand
13. The highest hierarchy of classification is
14. Which of the following is prokaryotic
B. Panicum maximus
C. Treponema pallidum
15. The male organ of a bryophyte is known as
16. The removal of the petal of a flower will affect A.photosynthesis
17. The structure above represents
A. cervical vertebra
B. thoracic vertebra
C. lumbar vertebra
18. The parts labeled I, II, & III are respectively
A. transverse process, neural spine & centrum
B. spine, centrum & transverse process
C. neural arch, neutral canal & spine
D. acetabulum, obturator, foramine& spine.
19. Yeast makes flour rise by the production
20. Which of the following is not an excretory material?
Ebonyi State University Post-UTME Past Answer