Did you apply for admission into the Faculty/College of Medical Science? Are you eligible for Federal University of Lafia FULafia Admission Screening Exercise, also know as Post UTME?
If yes, you need the FULafia Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine and Surgery, to enhance your preparatory skills in readiness to the exam.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all FULAFIA Post UTME Past Questions for all Department in the Faculty of Medicine from 2014 – till date
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that candidate who seek admission into the faculty or college of Medicine and uses FULAFIA Medicine Post UTME Past Questions and Answer specifically to prepare for the Admission Screening Examination is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
FULAFIA Post UTME Subject Combination for Medicine.
What are the Subjects Written in FULAFIA Post UTME for Medicine.
The subjects you will write in Federal University of Lafia Post UTME is same subjects you wrote in Jamb.
What others are download: All School POST UTME Past Questions
How to get FULAFIA Past Questions for Medicine and Surgery
Step to get FULafia Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for Medicine offered in the Federal University of Lafia, Nasarawa State.
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to receive your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g POST UTME Past Questions Biology
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
Federal University Lafia Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine Free Download
Federal University of Lafia
1st Batch. Time: 1 hour 30
Question Paper for Faculties of MEDICINE AND SURGERY,
1. Which of the following is a characteristic of non-living things?
A. Ability to produce young ones of their kind
B. Ability to respond to 16. stimuli
C. Inability to respond to stimuli
D. Ability to respire.
2. Which of the following is not concerned with water cycle?
3. Which of the following belongs to the third level of a food chain?
B. Tertiary consumer
D. Secondary consumer.
4. Which of the following has an open circulatory system?
5. The parts of the vascular bundle that are responsible for the respective transportation of food and water are
A. cambium & phelloderm
B. meristem & phellogen
C. xylem and phloem
D. phloem and xylem.
6. Erepsin converts
A. protein to pepton
B. protein to polypepetide
C. Polypeptide to amino acide
D. polypeptide to peptone.
7. The longest bones of the body is
8. Which of the following has no backbone?
9. Fehling reagent is use to test for
A. reducing sugars
c. Non-reducing sugars
10. Which of the following is not connected with transportation? A. Red blood cell
C. white blood cell
11. The structure above represents
12. The part labellel II represents
A. protein strand
13. The highest hierarchy of classification is
14. Which of the following is prokaryotic
B. Panicum maximus
C. Treponema pallidum
15. The male organ of a bryophyte is known as
16. The removal of the petal of a flower will affect A.photosynthesis
17. The structure above represents
A. cervical vertebra
B. thoracic vertebra
C. lumbar vertebra
18. The parts labeled I, II, & III are respectively
A. transverse process, neural spine & centrum
B. spine, centrum & transverse process
C. neural arch, neutral canal & spine
D. acetabulum, obturator, foramine& spine.
19. Yeast makes flour rise by the production
20. Which of the following is not an excretory material?
Federal University of Lafia Post-UTME Past Answer
Medicine And Surgery Post UTME Past Questions For FULAFIA,
Post UTME Past Questions For FU Lafia Medicine,
Federal University Lafia Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine,
FULafia Post UTME Past Questions For Medicine,
FULafia Post UTME Subjects Combination For Medicine,