Do you need JSS3 Basic Education Certificate Examination BECE Computer Studies Past Questions and Answer
Do you want to download Junior WAEC Computer Studies Objective and Theory Questions and Answer.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all BECE Computer Science Objective and Theory past question and answer till date.
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that candidate that who uses Junior WAEC Computer Studies Past Questions Paper to prepare for Basic Certificate Examination BECE is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
- 1 Junior WAEC Past Questions on Computer Studies – Summary Benefit
- 2 How to Get BECE Past Questions – All Subjects
- 3 Read/Download BECE Computer Science Past Questions for Junior WAEC
Junior WAEC Past Questions on Computer Studies – Summary Benefit
Pointer to Area of Concentration.
Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
Predict the outcome of the upcoming exam question.
Let one know if he/she has adequately prepared for the exam.
Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
How to Get BECE Past Questions – All Subjects
How to get Basic Education Certificate Examination Past Questions and Answer for Computer Science or any other BECE subjects.
Below are the steps to follow to download your copy of the past JSS3 Promotional Examination questions.
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to received your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g BECE Past Questions on Computer Studies
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
What others are downloading: Complete BECE Past Questions and Answer
Read/Download BECE Computer Science Past Questions for Junior WAEC
Ministry of Basic Education
2018 Basic Education Certificate Examination
Attempt all Question
You are advised to work completely on your own
INSTRUCTION: From the options lettered A-D, choose the word that is correctly used to fill in the blank spaces.
BECE Computer Studies Objective Questions and Answer
1. As an early counting device the fingers was used to count digits of…. to … only.
2. The method of recording and handling of data that makes it necessary for convertion is…
3. The best way to present a google website is…
4. The name of program used to add an item to a search engine is called…
5. The symbol 0 – 9, *, @. is an example of… unit of storage.
6. Convert 3510 to octal base 8.
7. The polygon tool is used to draw objects like…
8. The process of going into someone’s files on the internet without permission is…
9. Using CTRL + V keys with the word processing can ensure the… of files/documents.
10. The term digital device came into use in computer in the year..
11. A unique field within a data record that identifies other records is…
12. The database that has a tree like features is…
13. Which one of these digital divide statement is true?
A. Distance is considered.
B. Distance is discouraged.
C. Distance is irrelevant.
D. Distance is a problem.
E. Distance is relevant.
14. Each typing space in excel worksheet is called…
15. The division symbol in MS Excel is denoted as..
16. Sum (A1 ….A7) is a formula use for… in excel.
17 is an example of an online social media.
18 ………is an example of a browser.
B. Opera mini
D. Windows xp
19. Facebook is referred to as a….
A. computer media.
B. credit media.
C. electronic media.
D. hardward media.
E. social media.
20. … method involves the use of our brains, pen and paper to process data.
21. ……… is a selected filed in a table that uniquely identifies a record.
A. Entity key
B. Primary key
C. Secondary key
D. Selected key
E. Structured key
22. A cell can store three types of data, namely…
A. label, value and formula.
B. numeric, numerical and number.
C. row, column and formula.
D. vertical, horizontal and value.
E. non of the above.
BECE Essay Questions on Computer Studies
SECTION B (THEORY)
INSTRUCTION: Answer all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1(a) Explain the concept of the new economy in digital divide.
(b) Give THREE examples of a search engine.
(c) Explain the concept of distance is irrelevant in the new economy.
2(a) List FIVE preventive measures against virus infection.
(b) State THREE uses of search engines.
3(a) What is computer ethics?
(b) List FOUR conducts in computer room.
(c) Name Two things that can be found in the computer lab.
Junior WAEC Computer Studies Objective Answers 2018
BECE Computer Studies Past Questions,
Junior WAEC Past Questions on Computer Studies,
JSS3 Past Questions on Computer Studies,
BECE Computer Studies Objective Questions and Answer,