Do you want to download Business Studies Exam Past Question for JSS 1 to 3 ? Are you looking for Junior Secondary School JSS Past Questions for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Previous Terminal Exam Paper on Business Studies.
Then your search end here.
Before a student is promoted into the next class, he/she is expected to pass Business Studies as a subject.
Most student do fail or perform below expectation.
As a result of this, we have compiled all JSS Business Studies Past Questions for student preparing for the terminal exam.
The JSS 1, 2, and 3 Business Studies exam past questions and answer were compiled to served as a reference materials and to help student in revision, test and exam preparation.
Table of Contents
Download Business Studies Past Question Papers.
Do you want to pass JSS 1, 2 & 3 Business Studies 1st, 2nd and 3rd Term Terminal Examination?
If yes, then get the Past Questions Paper from us.
After sending it, you can download and print it out.
You can also view and study the pdf version on your computer or smart phone.
How to Buy JSS Past Questions on Business Studies.
To get the complete copy of the Past Questions, call or whatsapp me on 08051311885
Cost or Price of the Past Question is N300.
Business Studies Objective Questions for Jss1 Second Term
1. The name used to describe the recording of cash and credit transaction for easy obtaining of information is known as.
(a) cash-keeping (b) credit-keeping (c) book-keeping (d) book-filing.
2. The source document is written by the seller whenever the buyer is undercharged thereby indicating the buyer is a debtors is called
(a) debit note (b) credit note (c) Edit note (d) legit note.
3. Which of these is not a type of special journal
(a) purchases journal (b) returns inwards journal (c) returns outwards journal (d) purchases inward journal.
4. An asset is _____ by a business while a liability is _______ by a business
(a) owned, sowned (b) owned, owned (c) Owned, owned (d) sowned, owed
5. C. Okeke started business on January 1st with N200, 000. What are the two accounts to be opened.
(a) C. Okeke account and capital account (b) capital account and business account (c) C Okeke account and cash account (d) capita account and cash account.
6. Where an asset is purchased or sold, what is the name of the account to be opened
(a) purchased account (b) sales account (c) sales account (d) equipment account.
7. _______ is a book of secondary entries
(a) ledger (b) source documents 9c) account book (d) journal.
8. The journal that records goods sold out by a company but returned into the company is known as
(a) returns inwards journal (b) returns outward journal (c) sales journal (d) purchases journal.
9. The left hand side of an account is the _____ side while the right hand side is the ______ side
(a) Dr, Fr (b) Dr, Cr (c) Cr, Fr (d) Cr, Dr.
10. _______ is a book of original entries
(a) ledger (b) source documents (c) account book (d) journal.
Want more Objective Questions like this?
Get the Complete Business Studies Exam Questions for JSS 1-3
Theory Questions for Business Studies JSS 2 First Term
Answer three questions only
1a.Define book keeping as regard to business success
b. Draw the format of a single column cash book.
2a. What is cash book?
b. List the various types of cash book.
3a. Explain the meaning of business
b. In your own understanding, what do you mean by the term ledger?
4a. Give a brief history of pitman shorthand
b. What is shorthand?