Do you need Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Professional Examination Past Questions Paper?
Do you want to download NMCN Past question for the following set – March, May, September or November?
If yes, then you are in the right place.
In order to prepare well for any upcoming exam, student need to get them self familiar with previous exam question.
This is why the need for past question are necessary, to have an idea of what to expect in the upcoming exam.
Table of Contents
Functions of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria belong to category B of the Federal Ministry of Health Parastatal.
The council is statutorily empowered by Decree No. 89, 1979.
Function of the Council
- Ensure high quality of nursing and midwifery education in Nigeria.
- Enforce discipline within the profession.
- Maintain high standard of professional nursing and midwifery practice.
What others are download: NMCN Objective Questions
This division is headed by a Deputy director, it is also under the education department.
The council final qualifying examination activities is co-ordinate by the deputy director.
The division conducts four (4) Professional Qualifying examinations (PQE) in a year as follows;
- March – PQE for Midwives (2nd Tuesday).
- May – PQE for General Nurses (1st Tuesday).
- September – PQE for Midwives (2nd Tuesday).
- November – PQE for General and Post Basic Nurses (1st Tuesday).
NMCN Professional Examination Past Question Paper Feature
The final qualifying examination is carried out using pen on paper (Paper I and II), oral and practical.
- Complete Up-to-date past questions.
- Questions are drawn from candidate field of study (Nursing, Midwifery and Post Basic).
- Each questions carry different marks.
- Candidate are not to write there name or any form of appeal on their answer booklet.
- All questions are to be answered using the answer booklet.
- Paper I and II is made up of section A and B.
- Section A comprise of Essay. usually carry a total mark of 60% for Basic or 80% for Post Basic.
- The General time allocated to Section A and B is 3 Hours.
How to Download NMCN Past Questions Papers
We are happy for your interest in wanting to download the NMCN Past Questions/Answer.
Hence, this will go a long way in improving your preparatory skill.
This will give your first hand info on how the question are set, the time duration, and the pattern of the questions.
Thereby equipping you beforehand, and boast one confident during the exam.
One of the sure ways of passing the Nursing and Midwifery council of Nigeria professional examination is to study the body past questions.
So you have to ensure that you download the relevant past questions today.
Download Free NMCN Past Questions
Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Past Question Papers
To get the up-to-date copy of the past questions paper in pdf format.
Call or whatsapp me 08051311885 on how to obtain your copy.