Do you want to download Nigerian Navy Recruitment Past Question and Answers in PDF format for Shortlisted Candidate that will be writing the upcoming the Written Test.
Therefore you are in the right place.
Admission into the Nigeria Navy, is strictly based on merit, and you have to score high in the written test to be able to secure admission.
Table of Contents
Shortlisted candidates are to attend an interview at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo (Navy Town), Lagos from July 29th, 2019 – August 27th, 2019.
The interview will include screening/verification of Candidate credentials/certificates, medical/physical and written tests.
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
i. Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
ii. Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ License (Category H only).
iii. Writing materials.
iv. Two (2) pairs of navy blue shorts and Two (2) white (unmarked) T Shirts.
v. A pair of trainer/Canvas and stockings.
vi. Bed sheets and pillow cases.
vii. Set of cutlery.
viii. Four (4) recent 30 X 30 passport photographs sized on white background.
2. Shortlisted Candidates will be interviewed individually and any candidates that does not fulfill the eligibility requirement/criteria, his/her candidature shall be aborted at any stage of the recruitment process.
3. If any info/declaration given by the candidates at any time through out the selection process is found to be false/fake/wrong, his/her candidature shall be aborted and he/she shall be turn over to the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) for possible prosecution.
4. Failure by any applicant to provide correct information as regarding his/her medical history through out entire selection process as stated on the Medical Examination Pro forma will result to automatic withdrawal from training and discharge even when already in the Service.
5. Shortlisted candidates are to attend the Venue of the interview by states in the following order:
Batch A. Monday 29 Jul – Wednesday 7 Aug 2019.
(2) Akwa Ibom.
Batch B. Thursday 8 – Sat 17 Aug 2019.
(4) Cross River.
c. Batch C. Sunday 18 – Tues 27 Aug. 2019.
6. Any candidate who fails to appear for screening on the specify date for his/her Batch will loss his/her candidature.
7. All concerned are to note and adhere to accordingly.
Only candidates who are successful in the Written Test will be allowed to proceed to the next screening.
Which involved, verification of Credential and Medical/Physical Examination. Download Now
To get the complete copy of the Nigeria Navy Past Exam Questions and Answers.
Call or whatsapp me on 08051311885 on how to obtain your copy. Cost is N1700.