Are you writing Senior School Certificate Examination SSCE in May/June also know as WAEC, if yes, you need the WAEC Marketing Past Question and Answer to enhance your preparatory skill in readiness to the exam.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all the Marketing past question and answer from 2015 – till date.
This past questions will give you the over-view and nature of the exams.
Past questions will not only help you know the likely questions but you will understand the nature of the examination.
our research has confirm that candidate that uses past questions to prepare for examination is ten times better than those who do not.
What Other are downloading:
Table of Contents
WAEC Past Questions on Marketing Free Download
Click to Download your free WASSCE Past Question on Marketing Paper 1 and 2
WAEC Marketing Theory Question Sample
WASSCE JUNE 2015
MARKETING 2 ESSAY QUESTIONS
1(a) State five importance of middlemen in marketing.
(b)Explain five factors that can determine the type of channels of distribution to be used by a company.
2(a) What is a warehouse?
(b) Describe any three types of warehousing.
(c) State six functions of a warehouse
3(a) Explain the following:
(i) consular invoice
(b) Explain seven factors that will influence the place Tochukwu will locate his grocery business.
4(a) Explain five stages in marketing planning
(b) State five uses of feedback in marketing research.
5(a) What is merchandising?
(b) Mention four merchandising activities.
(c) State seven functions of merchandising.
6. State five importance of e-marketing to:
(a) an organization;
(b) a consumer:
WAEC Marketing Objective Question Sample
WASSCE JUNE 2015 MARKETING
OBJECTIVE TEST QUESTIONS
1.The selling of goods in small units is normally performed by
2. A storage facility that uses advanced material handling system under the control of a central computer is
A. a public warehouse,
B. an automated warehouse.
C. a distribution warehouse.
D, a storage warehouse,
3. The way in which a product is delivered to meet the customers’ need is
A. new product concepts,
B. selling concepts.
C. advertising activities.
D, distribution activities.
4. The process of encouraging consumers to buy products at retail outlets is
5. Another term for marketing is
A. direct marketing.
B. internet marketing,
C. electronic banking.
D. electronic purchasing,
6. A document that accompanies goods in transit is a
C, bill of sight.
D. credit note,
7. Marketing concept means
A. buying and selling to customers,
B. selling and distribution to customers.
C. satisfying customers’ needs and wants.
D. advertising and promotion to customers
8. Meeting customer expectation regarding the quality a product is
A. customer satisfaction.
B. customer excellent.
C. customer loyalty,
D. customer value.
9. Which of the following channels of distribution will be used by a company that wants to have control over its price?
A. Manufacturer — Consumer
B. Manufacturer — Agent — Consumer
C. Manufacturer — Wholesaler — Retailer—Consumer
D. Manufacturer —Agent —Retailer -—* Consumer
10. Which of the following is not an element of the marketing mix?
11. Competitive price in marketing is arrived at by
A. considering competitive demand for the product.
B. adding mark-up to the cost price.
C. setting price in relation to competitors’ price.
D. adding margin to the best price.
12. Marketing is defined as
A. buying and selling to customers.
B. selling and distribution to customers.
C. meeting customers need profitably.
D. Advertising and promotion to customers
13. A product by an organization for use in Carrying out a business is
A. an industrial product.
B. a specialty product.
C. a consumer product.
D. a convenience product.
14. Which of the following cannot be used to identify a product?
A. Trade mark
B. Trade name
C. Pricing policy
15. Convenience and specialty goods are classified as
A. consumer goods.
B. organizational goods.
C. Agricultural goods.
D. industrial goods.
16. An offer of free sample of goods is a form of
A. conditional sale.
B. tied buying.
C. after-sales service.
D. sales promotion.
17. The process of dividing a market into homogenous groups of buyers is
A. product differentiation.
B. target marketing, market.
D. product positioning.
18. Which of the following is not contained in a consignment note?
A. Name of the seller
B. Name of the buyer
C. Cost of goods
D. Description of good
19. A market that deals in soft drinks and cosmetics is a
A. consumer market.
B. business market.
C. government market.
D. reseller market.
20. A policy where a manufacturer of a product contributes to a retailer’s advertising cost of his product is
A. institutional advertising
B. promotional advertising.
C. informative advertising.
D. cooperative advertising.
21. A method of selling goods through the use of catalogue is
A. self service.
B. mail order.
C. mobile shop.
D. tied shop.
22. Premium goods are offered either free or at low cost to
A. improve customers’ taste.
B. give incentive to buyers.
C. enhance after-sales service.
D. improve quality of product.
23. An authorized person who accesses other people’s information on the internet is a
A. web designer.
B. web owner.
C. web hacker.
D. web provider.
Want more Marketing Objective Questions like this?
Get the Complete WAEC Marketing Exam Past Questions and Answer (Obj and Essay) in PDF Format from us.
How to Get WAEC Past Questions on Marketing
To get the complete and more recent copy of the West Africa Examination Council WAEC Past Questions and answer on Marketing
Take Note of the following step
Make a Call
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer or Direct Bank Deposit.
send us the following
Name of Product Paid for:
Valid email address.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us.
waec past question on marketing
waec marketing questions
marketing past questions and answers