Download Now! WAEC Civic Education Past Questions and Answers Objective and Theory in pdf.
Are you writing Senior School Certificate Examination SSCE in may/june also know as WAEC, if yes, you need the WAEC Civic Education
Past Question and Answer to enhance your preparatory skill in readiness to the exam.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all the Civic Education past question and answer from 2014 – till date.
This past questions will give you the over-view and nature of the exams.
Past questions will not only help you know the likely questions but you will understand the nature of the examination.
our research has confirm that candidate that uses Civic Education past questions to prepare for examination is ten times better than those who do not.
What other are downloading WAEC Past Questions
Table of Contents
How to Buy WAEC Past Question & Answers on Civic Education
To get the complete copy of the Past Questions
Call or whatsapp me on 08051311885
We will deliver the past question to you 3 mins after confirmation of payment.
Free WAEC Past Questions on Civic Education
Click link below to download your free waec past question and answer on Civic Education Objective and Theory
Link 1: WASSCE Civic Education Questions Booklet
Link 2: WASSCE Civic Education Questions Booklet
WAEC Civic Education Objective Question Sample
WASSCE JUNE 2014 CIVIC EDUCATION OBJECTIVE TEST QUESTIONS
1. From the above diagram, which major condition may have encouraged candidates to engage in examination malpractice?
A. Public perception that it is normal to cheat
B. Inadequate preparation for the examination
C. The supervisors are negligent
D. School authorities encourage cheating
2. Which of the following statements may be true about the behaviour of the candidates in the diagram?
A. The candidates are doing what is ethical
B. Candidates involved in malpractice should be banned for life
C. Their action can also affect innocent candidates
D. Their misconduct will guarantee a reliable certificate
3. Based on the above diagram, the candidates would not have cheated if
A. they were well-spaced.
B. there was an invigilator.
C. they were hardworking.
D. there was nobody to copy from.
4. In which year did the United Nations General Assembly adopt the Universal Declaration of Human Rights?
5. The road signs in the picture above indicate
A. two ways traffic ahead.
B. dualized carriage way ahead.
C. two junctions ahead.
D. two exit routes ahead.
6. Two forms of road signs are regulatory and
7. Which of the following factors does not affect interpersonal relationship?
8. The following cadre of students are the main target for campus cult membership except
A. students from wealthy homes.
B. students from influential parents.
C. bold and morally sound students.
D. wayward and fun-loving students.
9. The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) was established in
10. National Agency for the Prohibition of Traffic in Persons (NAPT1P) is an initiative of
A. Federal Government of Nigeria.
B. United States Agency for International Development.
C. Woman Trafficking and Child Labour Eradication Foundation.
D. United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime.
11. World AIDS Day is observed on
A. 20th May.
B. 30th July.
C. 27th August
D. 1st December.
12. An enabling environment created to help an individual have effective control of his/her situation is known as
13. In order to avoid undue interference in the process of governance, there should be
A. clear cut separation of governmental powers.
B. proper fusion of governmental powers and functions.
C more roles for traditional rulers in the governmental process.
D. additional responsibility for local government council.
14. Red-tapism is .one of the shortcomings of
A. private enterprise.
B. public service.
C. non-governmental organization.
D. pressure groups.
15. An ideology that aims at promoting national consciousness and identity is
C. civic culture.
16. Human rights are described as inviolable mainly because they are
A. authoritative declaration.
B. enforceable everywhere.
C. not to be unnecessarily taken away.
D. legal declaration instruments.
17. Law and order can best be maintained in Nigeria through the
A. prohibition of public protest.
B. enforcement of rules and regulations.
C. use of divide and rule policy.
D. promotion of indigenization policy.
18. A responsible parent is someone who
A. cares and provides for the children.
B. indulges the children because of love.
C. works in order to receive salary.
D. employs house-helps to take care of the children.
19. A major way of promoting responsible parenthood is through
A. sex education.
B. sound education.
C. population control measures.
D. tax reduction measures.
20. Which of the following is not included in the stages of interpersonal relationships?
WAEC Civic Education Theory Question Sample
WASSCE JUNE 2014
CIVIC EDUCATION THEORY QUESTIONS
PAPER 2 SECTION A
1. (a) What are values?
1. (b) State six importance of values to the Nigerian society.
2. (a) Explain the term citizenship education,
2. (b) State four reasons for effective citizenship education of Nigerian youths.
3. (a) What is the meaning of Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR)?
3. (b) Highlight any six core rights or freedoms in theTJniversal Declaration of Humun Rights or 1948.
4. (a) Define human trafficking,
4. (b) State six causes of human trafficking in Nigeria.
5. (a) What is drug abuse?
5. (b) Highlight six ways which drug abuse can be curbed in the society’,
5. (a) List five consequences of cultism,
5. (b) Highlight five ways by which cultism can be prevented.
7. (a) Mention five characteristics of democracy,
7. (b) State five ways by which the practice of democracy can contribute to national development.
8. (a) Explain the term ‘political apathy,
8. (b) State three consequences of political apathy.
8. (c) Highlight three ways through which political apathy can be discouraged.
9. (a) Define the term ‘popular participation.
9. (b) State six reasons for popular participation in the society.
waec past question on Civic Education
waec Civic Education questions
Civic Education past questions and answers
waec Civic Education