Are you writing the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) School Candidate and Private Candidates, if yes, you need the WAEC Physical Education Past Questions.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled a good number of WAEC Physical Education Past Questions
Our research has confirm that candidate that uses West African Examination Council past questions to prepare for WASSCE is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
WAEC PHE Objective Questions
Use HB Pencil throughout.
Each questions is followed by four option lettered A to D. find the correct option for each question and shade in pencil on your answer sheet, the answer space which bears the same letter as the option you have chosen.
Give only one answers to each questions.
What other are downloading WASSCE Past Questions
Physical Education Paper I Objective Test Question.
01. The following values are associated with sports except
02. The Olympic torch represents
A. unity and power
B. unit and understanding
C. symbol of Olympic spirit
D. symbol of Olympic loyalty
03. Which of the following statements is not associated with the rules of the Olympic Games?
A. Non possession of criminal records
B. Non usage of illegal means to win
C. Ability to win at the competition
D. Competitor must be a bonafide citizen
04. Recreational facilities do not include
A. swimming pool
C. amusement park
05. An example of non recreational activity is
A. drinking alcohol
D. playing chess
06. The pair of traditional sports used in welcoming heroes and heroines in West Africa are
A. basketball and wrestling
B. dance and wrestling.
C. hockey and dance
D. tennis and dance
07. Which of the following factors greatly affect sports development in West African countries?
08. In a tennis game, if the server has three points and the receiver has two points, the score is
A. 40 – 30
B. 40 – 45
C. 30 – 15
D. 30 – 20
09. Knockout as a method of elimination in sporting activities is used where there
A. are many event
B. are many teams
C. is one team
D. is one event
10.Which of the following statements Is not an importance of National Sports festival?
A. Encouragement of moral decadence
B. Opportunity for socialization
C. Promotion of national unity
D. Identification of talents
11. Membership of All-Africa Games is limited to
A. Non-English speaking countries in Africa.
B. English speaking countries in Africa
C. Independent Countries in Africa.
D. Commonwealth Countries in Africa
The diagram below illustrates an activity In first Aid care. Study It and answer questions 12 and 13
12. The person labeled II is the
13. The type of accident the person labelled II could have had is
The diagram below illustrates a postural defect. Study it and answer questions 14 and 15.
14.The defect Illustrated in the diagram is
C. knock knees
D. hollow hack
15. Which of the following factors could cause the defect illustrated in the diagram
A. Strengthen the back muscles
B. Poor sitting posture
16.Engaging in physical exercise could lead to
A. increase in size of the muscles
B. increase in size of the stomach
C. decrease in blood circulation
D. decrease in bone density
17.Which of the following substances would not aid adenosine triphosphate (ATP) replenishment?
D. Lactic acid
18. The mineral that regulates actions of the muscles and nerves is
19. The plane that divide* the body into right and left parts is
20.The movement of the arm away from the body is
Want more Objective Questions like this?
Get the Complete WAEC PE Exam Questions Booklet from us
Free Download Physical Education WAEC Past Questions PDF
Click to Download your free WAEC Past Question on Physical Education Paper 1
How to Get WASSCE Physical Edu. Past Questions
Make a Call
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer or Direct Bank Deposit.
send us the following
Name of Product Paid for:
Valid email address.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us.