The Geography Exam Questions for SS1, SS2 or SS3 all term is available at stcharlesedu.com.
On this page we have uploaded a free copy of the Senior Secondary School SS2 Second Term Geography Exam Questions.
Teacher and student can now have a feel of how the Geography questions for SS1-3 look like.
Before a student is promoted into the next class, he/she is expected to pass the above subject. Most Student do fail or perform below expectation, as a result of this, we have compiled Geography exam question for student preparing for test or examination.
The SS1, SS2 & SS3 exam questions served as a reference material and also help teacher to set test and exam question.
Table of Contents
- 1 Geography Exam papers for Secondary School SS1-3
- 2 Exam Questions Paper on Geography – Benefit
- 3 How to Get Secondary School Geography Questions
- 4 Download Free SS2 Geo Objective/Theory Questions for First Term
- 5 GEOGRAPHY EXAM QUESTIONS FOR SS2 FIRST TERM
- 6 Geography Objective Questions for SS2 First Term
- 7 Theory Geography Questions for SS2
Geography Exam papers for Secondary School SS1-3
Is based on the Nerdc Curriculum.
Can be view and read on any Smart Phone
Can be Printed out into hard copy.
Can be obtain on Micro-Soft Word Format.
Can be Edited to suit your need.
The paid version has up to 50 Multiple Objective Questions to choose from
Out of Public Domain.
Available only to subscriber.
Exam Questions Paper on Geography – Benefit
The Benefit of Using Our Senior Secondary School Geography Exam Questions.
As a teacher using our Multiple Exam Question source make teaching more interesting.
Reduce the workload.
You can modify the questions to suit your need.
You get best value for your money when you purchase from us.
As a student it make you identify key areas to focus on.
Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
How to Get Secondary School Geography Questions
Step to get Geography Exam Questions for SSS ( 1 – 3 )
Here is an example of our GEO exam questions for SS 1-3 cost Pattern.
SS 2 Geo 1st Term = N300
SS 2 Geo 2nd Term = N300
SS 2 Geo 3rd Term = N300
HOW TO PURCHASE
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to receive your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g Exam Questions for Geography (SS 2)
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
Download Free SS2 Geo Objective/Theory Questions for First Term
Link 1 Geo Exam Questions
Link 2 Geo Exam Questions
GEOGRAPHY EXAM QUESTIONS FOR SS2 FIRST TERM
CLASS: SS 2
DURATION: 1 ½ HOURS
SECTION A: OBJECTIVE
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
Geography Objective Questions for SS2 First Term
1. The scale of the map in representative fraction is (a) 1:25,000 (b) 1:50,000 (c) 1:100,000 (d) 1:200,000 2. The direction of Ohewo from Ipiga is (a) North East (b) South-West (c) North west (d) South- East 3. Which of the following is a confluence town? (a) Ohewo (b) Oju (c) Ipoya (d) piga 4. Which of the following crops is likely to be cultivated in the area liable to flooding? (a) rice (b) yam (c) cocoa (d) groundnut 5. The feature marked X can be described as (a) an ox-bow lake (b) a meander (c) spur (d) col 6. The direction of flow of river pam is (a) North-west (b) north-east (c) south-west (d) south–east 7. The likely occupation of the people of Ipiga is ____ (a) fishing (b) farming (c) mining (d) lumbering 8. The settlement of Ipoya can be described as (a) linear (b) clustered (c) nucleated (d) dispersed 9. The feature marked A-B can best be described as (a) concave slope (b) scarp slope (c) dip slope (d) convex slope 10. The bearing of Ohewo from Adum is approximately (a) 225o (b) 265o (c) 270o (d) 275oOhewo 11. The annual range of temperature for the station is (a) 6oC (b) 9oC (c) 11oC (d) 12oC 12. Which of the following pairs of weather instrument were used to collect the data for the station? (a) a rain-guage and an anemometer (b) a wind vane and thermometer (c) a thermometer and a rain guage (d) a barometer and a rain-guage 13. Eclipse of the moon occurs when the (a) earth comes between the moon and the sun (b) sun comes between the earth and the moon (c) moon comes between the sun and the earth (d) earth and the moon move on parallel lines 14. If the local time is 3.30pm is station X on longitude 20oE, hat is the time in station Y on longitude 100W? (a) 1.10pm (b) 2.20pm (c) 2.15pm (d) 4.05pm 15. Metamorphic rocks are (a) rocks transformed under great heat and pressure (b) formed by cooling and solidification of molten magna (c) mechanically formed rocks (d) stratified rocks 16. A plateau closed by fold mountains is called (a) an interment plateau (b) a volcanic plateau (c) a basaltic plateau (d) a continental plateau 17. A fog is most likely to develop when a (a) cold dry wind blows over a cold current (b) warm moist wind blows over a cold current (c) cold dry wind blows over a warm current (d) warm moist wind blows over a warm current 18. The instrument used for measuring atmospheric pressure is (a) wind vane (b) anemometer (c) barometer (d) wet bulb thermometer
19. Humidity is the amount of _______ (a) cloud cover in the sky (b) water vapour in the atmosphere (c) moisture needed to cause condensation (d) mist in the atmosphere
20. Convectional rains are most common in (a) equatorial regions and tropical monsoon climates (b) polar regions and Mediterranean climate (c) temperature regions (d) temperate and Mediterranean climate
21. Rock which have been formed by the cooling and solidification of molten magma are called (a) igneous rocks (b) sedimentary rocks (c) conglomerates (d) metamorphic rocks 21. Rock which have been formed by the cooling and solidification of molten magma are called (a) igneous rocks (b) sedimentary rocks (c) conglomerates (d) metamorphic rocks 22. Which of the following is not a type of mountains? (a) conical mountain (b) block mountain (c) fold mountain (d) mountain of accumulation 23. Which of the following is not a characteristic of sedimentary rock? They are (a) contain fossils (b) are crystalline (c) are usually laid down in layers (d) are porous 24. The difference between rate of heating and cooling over land and sea commonly results in the formation of (a) land and sea breezes (b) land breese (c) sea breeze (d) extreme of tides 25. The current that washes the south west coast of Africa is the (a) Bengualla current (b) Conary current (c) Peruvian current (d) Mozambique current
Want more Objective Questions like this?
Get the Complete Geography Exam Questions (Obj & Theory);
In editable Ms-word format for any of the SS 1 – 3 Classes from us
What Others are downloading Exam Questions for Senior Secondary School
Theory Geography Questions for SS2
SECTION B (THEORY)
ANSWER 2 QUESTIONS
1. Explain how each of the following proves that the earth is spherical? i. Circumnavigation (2mks) (ii) Eclipse (2mks (iii) sunrise and sunset (2mks) b. Calculate the distance between two locations on the earth surface whose latitudes are 10oN and 17oN respectively (4mks) 2a. Describe two types of mass wasting (4mks) b. Mention factors that can affect mass wasting c. state three effect of mass wasting (4mks)