Download Now! The West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination WASSCE/ WAEC Islamic Studies IRS Past Questions and Answers for Objective and Essay.
Are you writing the West African Examination Council WAEC Internal/External exam? If yes you need the WAEC IRS Past Questions & Answers
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled a good number of WASSCE/WAEC Questions on Islamic Studies in PDF
Islamic Studies Paper 1 – Objective Test Questions
Islamic Studies Paper 2 – Essay or Theory Questions
Over the years, we have received sms and call from student who used the past questions, testifying the tremendous role it play in making them come out in flying colour.
Table of Contents
ISLAMIC STUDIES 1
Answer all the questions.
Each questions is followed by four option lettered A to D. Find the correct option for each questions and shade in pencil on your answer sheet the answer space which bears the same letter as the option you have chosen. Give only one answer to each question. An example is given below.
The term associated with menstruation is
The correct answer is Hayd, which is lettered C and therefore answer space C would be shaded.
[A] [B] [C] [D]
Think carefully before you shade the answer space, erase completely any answer(s) you wish to change.
Now answer the following questions.
WAEC Islamic Religion Studies Objective Questions
01. The major teaching of Hadith 5 of an-Nawawi centres on
02. The state into which the pilgrim enters before the time of Hajj is
03. The major teaching in Sūrah an-Nasr (Q.l10) is that
A. man must strive to succeed in life.
B. death is inevitable,
c. Islam has a bright future.
D. after difficulty comes ease.
04. The goddesses of the Jahiliyyah Arabs exclude
05. A Muslim is only permitted to marry his
A. foster mother.
B. late father-wife,
C. foster sister.
D. late wife’s sister.
06، In the science of Hadith, the next to Sahib in authenticity is
07. Attainment of Allah’s consciousness through fasting is mentioned in Qur’ān 2 verse
08. When Muhammad (S.A. W.) sought for protection in Ta’if in 620 C.E. he was
A. received joyously by the people.
B. stoned by the people of Ta’if.
C. allowed to stay for few days.
D. granted a conditional permit.
09. Imām an-Nasāī spent his days in
10. Permanent exemption from Ramadān fest may be occasioned by
A. old age.
B. breast feeding,
11. The following Sūwar begin with divine command to the Prophet except Sūrah
12. Which of the following is not a form of Shirk according to the Qur’ān?
13. A major lesson contained in Hadith 16 of an-Nawawī is
A. ability to control anger.
B. unnecessary questioning,
c. having good intentions.
D. sincerity in faith.
14. Which of the following is an exclusive obligation of the husband?
A. Provision of shelter
C. Provision of job
D. Domestic support
15. Qur’ān 24:32 is an injunction which
A. discourages a Muslim from polygamy.
B. commands Muslims to marry more than one wife.
C. enjoins Muslims to marry righteous partners
D. allows a Muslim to divorce only when necessary.
Want more WASSCE Past Exam Questions?
Get the Complete WAEC IRS Objectives and Essay Past Questions and answers from us
Islamic Studies Essay Questions.
Answer four questions in all. Question 1 is compulsory.
1. Examine the significance of intentions as contained in Hadith 1 of an-Nawawī collection [25 marks]
2.Write on the biography of ‘Umar b. Khattāb before lie became a caliph. [25 marks]
3(a) Write Sūratu-Falaq (Q. 113) preferably in Arabic or transliteration. [8 marks]
3(b) Translate it into English. [7 marks]
3(c) Comment on its teachings. [10 marks]
4. Explain the teachings of Islam on Destiny (Qadar). [25 marks]
5. “man ‘ahadatha fi ‘amrinā hadhā …. (Hadith 5 of an-Nawawi)
(a) Complete the above Hadith. [8 marks]
(b) Translate it into English. [7 marks]
(c) Comment on its lessons. [10 marks]
6. Describe how Salatus-Subh is performed. [25 marks]
Want more WASSCE Past Exam Questions?
Get the Complete WAEC IRS Objectives, Essay and Practical Past Questions and answers from us
Free IRS WASSCE Past Questions PDF Download
Click to Download your free WASSCE Past Question on IRS Paper 1 and 2
How to Get Islamic Studies WAEC Past Questions in PDF
To get the complete and more recent copy of the West Africa Examination Council WAEC Past Questions and Answer on Islamic Studies IRS
Take Note of the following step
WhatsApp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer or Direct Bank Deposit.
send us the following
Name of Product Paid for:
Valid email address.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us.